Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,377 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? (469 Views)

Facebook User Exposes New Format ATM Fraudsters Use To Scam People. / Man Arrested For Using An Empty Banana Island House To Scam A Porsche Seller / Yahoo Boy Who Posed As US Army Officer To Scam Ladies Arrested (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by ProudlyNGN: 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
Guys I once read something of this nature here on naira land but I have no full idea. If you know this trick and how they operate please shead more light to us.

Here is the message I got from a Friend.

Goodmorning Friend, hw is your family doing over there? Yesterday I called you but you did not pick up, the reason why I called you is that I am in Portland doing work with Quest international Company so I get some opportunity to fix two people that is why I called you, they are paying us in USD dollars, every week is 225 but you will pass true training for two months only before they Start paying u, they will give house, food and everything free,but it has a registration of five hundred thousand naira (#500,000) and don't send money to any body because they noticed that Nigerians are scammers that is why they said you will come by yourself with ur money, if dey present the work for you if you like it then pay ur money, if you can't do it carry ur money and go, that is how they are doing. For more information please call me around 4 PM
Re: Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by Prevailing: 2:45pm On Apr 27, 2022
Laughing you in advance just incase you fall for it

4 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by damayor001(m): 2:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Run for your life....

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by 4reala(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Common sense and your instincts suppose to don tell you say na big scamm

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by eteebanky1: 3:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
This is obviously a scam bro, run oo

2 Likes

Re: Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by thrillionaire(m): 8:17pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ah. This scam casted long ago nau.. it's possible the person inviting you is being scammed too.
Careful cos you could end up being kidnapped once in their custody and or sold to ritualists.
In Nigeria now, if it looks too good to be true then it probably is.

My friend suffered this same stuff last year, it was even his cousin that invited him to Lagos.. it took grace for him to escape the brainwash he was subjected to.
Re: Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by gulfer: 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2022
Setting you up for a kidnap, the N500k will be collected first and you'll be held until your family pays more..... You end up paying for you to be kidnapped....... Run from that friend angry angry angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Police Shocked That Doctors Request Police Report Before Treating Gunshot Victim / Nigerian Man Killed In Vietnam / Elderly Man Confronts Nigerian Policeman Who Slapped Him (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.