Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,006 members, 7,838,524 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Your Candid Opinion Is Needed For Peaceful Resolution - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Candid Opinion Is Needed For Peaceful Resolution (112 Views)

Hon Uche Okonkwo Calls For Peaceful Coexistence And Development Of Idemili L.G.A / What's Your New Year Resolution 2021? / Have You Broken Your New Year Resolution On The First Day Of The Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Candid Opinion Is Needed For Peaceful Resolution by chiamzzy: 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2022
I have been living I this compound in Owerri for the past 2 years. It’s two floors building that has 6 units of 3-bedroom flat. All the tenants are living peacefully until two months ago when a new occupant moved into one of the vacant flats down stairs.

She observed that waste water/excreta usually come out of her toilet floor drain and WC as a result of possible blockages in the pipe or at the inspection chambers close her toilet. The other flat down stairs do not experience such. At times, waste waters flow out from the chambers by the new occupant’s flat but doesn’t at the chambers of the other flat down stairs. defecated

She called the attention of the landlord who is insisting that all the tenants should contribute to the repairs.
Some of these tenants that are not affected refused to accept contributing especially the ones staying upstairs and this is causing trouble and quarrels between the tenants.

I know this forum has both tenants and landlords

Please is the duty of the tenant(s) to fix it or the duty of the landlord??

Note: Is not a case of filled soak-away

Your candid opinion/judgement is needed

(1) (Reply)

Path Of Exile 3.18 Currency Discount At Poecurrency.com / What Is The Space Bar Counter? / Please I Need Your Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.