Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) (64464 Views)

'Emergency Holy Man' - Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Obi attending PFN Meeting (Photo) / The Moment Osinbajo And Tinubu Met At APC South-West Leaders' Meeting (Video) / Tinubu, El-rufai And An ‘accidental’ Meeting (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by DAwest7: 9:07pm On May 06, 2022
AmazingELixir:
grin

They should keep deceiving themselves.
you don’t minNIT in grandpa Tilumbu voice grin grin grin
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by oneMalik: 9:08pm On May 06, 2022
Much respect for the Yorubas world wide.

No mater the outcome of that meeting , I'll always respect and bow for one thing till I'll die " value loyalty above all things " .
am ready to take shot for any of my men , I mean I don't have anyhow men but correct men ..... don't disappoint or betray people cos it causes a lot of pain even in death .

Use your tongue to count your teeth and think about yourself as a man that always love to pave way for peole
TheRareGem1:
This is good. Tinubu don step down? PYO 2023
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by 96ACE: 9:10pm On May 06, 2022
murmee:
You are forgetting that Osinbajo is still the Vice President of Nigeria. Where do you expect him to sit?
Because of 2023 person no go fit catch cruise again abi grin
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11pm On May 06, 2022
onuman:

You smear the real products of others by refusing to accept that the SW region had severally produced apex political leadership of Nigeria since the beginning of Nigeria, therefore, it's the turn of the SE region to produce a successor to president Buhari.

You ignore zoning of the presidency between the regions of Nigeria, and ignore the fact that a successor to president Buhari must come from the SE region. In other words, as the SW APC throws the primaries open through its refusal of zoning of the presidency to the SE, the north is no longer obliged to adhere to zoning. Let's see the miracle that can make an APC presidential aspirant from the SW win, talk less win the presidential election.

For the umpteenth time, go and meet the PDP for that. That is your party. PLS, stop asking Zenith bank for salary while working at Wema bank. Why will a reasonable party give it's ticket to a region which hates it? Are some of you OK at all?

The PDP owes you the Presidential ticket 100% though. That one is not debatable.

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by smileyoo: 9:11pm On May 06, 2022
Terrence99:

Your fathers cried for freedom, you are crying for freedom, your children will continue crying. Foolish cannibal.
no need to reply you again. why is it always too painful for you guys, when others offer their personal opinion in a forum, you start crying and insulting people, have you nothing tangible upstairs to offer to the public, than insults and cries ? anyway just like real zombies, you guys have no minds of your own. misfit, continue to wallow in pain..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by sokera: 9:11pm On May 06, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
But I thought they said earlier on that the meeting didn’t hold. But look how how old Tinubu is looking in that picture he was shaking Osinbajo. This man should go and rest.
you are not his doctor to comment about his health …

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Terrence99: 9:13pm On May 06, 2022
smileyoo:
no need to reply you again. why is it always too painful for you guys, when others offer their personal opinion in a forum, you start crying and insulting people, have you nothing tangible upstairs to offer to the public, than insults and cries ? anyway just like real zombies, you guys have no minds of your own. misfit, continue to wallow in pain..

Keep barking, I don't care.
The rants of a slave are of no effect.
You look for trouble, you get trouble and you start crying like a powerless slave that you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by ledaman: 9:17pm On May 06, 2022
Massiveglory:
I cover Osinbanjo with the blood of Jesus.
Religion bigot undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by okorogodwin4(m): 9:18pm On May 06, 2022
Yeloba and there dirty politics let me see who will step down for who
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Help2020: 9:24pm On May 06, 2022
LegendHero:
See men.

Nice one to all of you. This is how it should be, you must all understand that we are one Yoruba. Everyone is present!!!

[s]God Bless Baba Akande & Chief Osoba
God bless Asiwaju Jagaban!
God bless our leaders in the SW[/s]
God bless your papa.
Fixed
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Help2020: 9:25pm On May 06, 2022
Daguga:

Keep praying for those who care less about you
Don't mind him. He has not finished praying for his father oo
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by smileyoo: 9:26pm On May 06, 2022
Terrence99:

Keep barking, I don't care.
The rants of a slave are of no effect.
You look for trouble, you get trouble and you start crying like a powerless slave that you are.
who's crying ? zombies like you are not even human enough to be a slave, so slaves are far better than your type, so why are you still proud of yourself ?
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by AsawanaDgreat: 9:28pm On May 06, 2022
Osinbajo na cunny man oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 06, 2022
Help2020:

Don't mind him. He has not finished praying for his father oo

grin
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Zealag(m): 9:33pm On May 06, 2022
Salutation is not love.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Terrence99: 9:37pm On May 06, 2022
smileyoo:
who's crying ? zombies like you are not even human enough to be a slave, so slaves are far better than your type, so why are you still proud of yourself ?

Good. You have accepted that you are a slave. I think we're making some progress in ascertaining your level of stupidity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by adekolaelect(m): 9:38pm On May 06, 2022
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Mak we dey watch as things are unfolding.
mumu when you have no hope in your region for presidency nothing for you than to become masturbator and wailer to another region/ man's affairs.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by aku626(m): 9:39pm On May 06, 2022
I wish to see PYO vs Peter Obi run for presidency
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:41pm On May 06, 2022
For your village.
Frigga13:
Aregbe Na man...

The next Yoruba god .
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Eyecleanser44(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2022
Aswear! Tinubu did nothing as Lagos State Governor

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by emperor863(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2022
Donaldomo:
I am behind PYO 2023

Your support is inconsequential. 7800 delegates are to elect the party's flag bearer. I doubt if any member of you family is one of them.

However, you can cast your inconsequential vote on Nairaland as usual.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by blowjob: 9:47pm On May 06, 2022
DIS TWO THIEVES,DEY ACT SCRIPT.

NIGERIA IS NOT WORKING,AND IT WILL NEVER WORK.

DIS BUNCH OF MONKEYS,GO COLLECT LATER.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by silibaba: 9:47pm On May 06, 2022
EmeraldJD:
Firm handshake.. Politics is just a game, nothing personal. I like it.!

Like really? Funsho Williams comes to mind undecided
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by smileyoo: 9:49pm On May 06, 2022
Terrence99:

Good. You have accepted that you are a slave. I think we're making some progress in ascertaining your level of stupidity.
lol. and you have also accepted that slaves are far better than your type.
senseless man.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by Dynamicboss: 9:52pm On May 06, 2022
Tinubu really looks old despite editing his picture. I doubt even if his age is 80 sef because he looks 90.
Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by SBM10: 9:52pm On May 06, 2022
PYO is young, vibrant and know what's on ground.
He should get all the support he needs.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo & Tinubu Meet & Greet At South-West Leaders' Meeting (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 10:02pm On May 06, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Jagaban of borgu

Asiwaju of Nigeria

Omoluabi to the world

OBJ my man....the real MVP.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos #EndSARS Protesters Reject Drinks Donated By MC Oluomo (Video) / Gunmen Attack Military Checkpoint In Anambra, 5 Soldiers Killed / Profile Of Ugwumba Uche Nwosu: Biography Of Rochas Okorocha Choice Of Successor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.