Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,418 members, 7,853,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 05:02 AM

Looking For A Serious Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Serious Girlfriend (1043 Views)

I Saw My Friend Serious Girlfriend At Raddison Blu Another With Another Dude / My Failed Search For A Serious Girlfriend/future Wife. / Please Help.my Parents Rejected My Serious Girlfriend Because She's Deaf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by maiiilooo(m): 4:13pm On May 09, 2022
Guys I'm looking for a serious girlfriend, though I don't have money now ,but I'm a hustler , I don't cheat . I'm kind and humble.
Just some one that I can share my thought and ideas with, someone that can encourage me and advice me ..
I can send u my pictures if you're interested..

[i]Note[/i] this thread is not for u if u have nothing to say but insult

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Choilila: 4:15pm On May 09, 2022
Later they will say "marriage favor ladies ", "without men or relationship ladies can't survive ".But yet we see men crying over the right one to start a foundation with.

4 Likes

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:

Later they will say "marriage favor ladies ", "without men or relationship ladies can't survive ".But yet we see men crying over the right one to start a foundation with.

You keep posting this same thingy anywhere you see posts laideez grin

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 09, 2022
maiiilooo:
Guys I'm looking for a serious girlfriend, though I don't have money now ,but I'm a hustler , I don't cheat . I'm kind and humble.
Just some one that I can share my thought and ideas with, someone that can encourage me and advice me ..

This is the wrong place broski... Go ya Ile ijòsin.. Allah subwanatallah epp you sir lipsrsealed
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Choilila: 4:19pm On May 09, 2022
Fuckaniza:

You keep posting this same thingy anywhere you see posts laideez grin
Just to remind them about what they said.

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by maiiilooo(m): 4:28pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:

Uhhtty I'm not crying oo.
Not having a girlfriend doesn't me I can't survive . I've been single for the past one year and nothing do me . The
Thought randomly came to my mind . So I'm not desperately in need of girl just more like a friend that we can relate very well.
Just get me right
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 4:30pm On May 09, 2022
Chaii... Looking for a girlfriend here is a waste of time.. Look around your neighborhood.
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Teddy96: 4:31pm On May 09, 2022
Choilila:

....marriage always favours the lady. . We all already known that. .even wen they must have use her. . Some men will still move further to pay her bride price. . Unlike those proud women that also barg on their boyfriend unneccessarly. . Mehn i just pity some ladies sha. . cuz they are the one making thing worst for themselve. . angry

Quote Me if u got betta thngs to say. . And not blaming men . .
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 4:33pm On May 09, 2022
maiiilooo:

A hustler doesn't need any girlfriend at this stage of his life...!! Infact, hustlers are going for thanksgiving to God whenever any parasitic leeches leaves their life...

Focus and get that money first and all your girls will be looking like Nancy Isime, Ini Edo etc...!!

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Choilila: 4:33pm On May 09, 2022
maiiilooo:

Uhhtty I'm not crying oo.
Not having a girlfriend doesn't me I can't survive . I've been single for the past one year and nothing do me . The
Thought randomly came to my mind . So I'm not desperately in need of girl just more like a friend that we can relate very well.
Just get me right

If you are not crying nor desperate why even coming in contact of the thought?

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Teddy96: 4:34pm On May 09, 2022
Shalommy:
Chaii... Looking for a girlfriend here is a waste of time.. Look around your neighborhood.

Op take this advance sir. . You won't find a woman in dix forum. . I mean aint plenty gals around your area? . . Look for one of two over there. . . Na so them they start sad

Efulefu angry
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by maiiilooo(m): 4:34pm On May 09, 2022
Shalommy:
Lol ...only if u know where I'm staying right now ...
I just believe I can find a decent girl here
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by maiiilooo(m): 4:36pm On May 09, 2022
Slynation:
A hustler doesn't need any girlfriend at this stage of his life...!! Infact, hustlers are giving thanksgiving to God whenever any parasitic leeches leaves their life...

Focus and get that money first and all your girls will be looking like Nancy Isime, Ini Edo etc...!!
Thank you
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Shalommy(f): 4:47pm On May 09, 2022
maiiilooo:

Lol ...only if u know where I'm staying right now ...
I just believe I can find a decent girl here
No matter how rough your area, there are few decent people there.
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Threesha(f): 4:49pm On May 09, 2022
maiiilooo:

Have you tried SafeHavenJoint on telegram
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:49pm On May 09, 2022
Slynation:
A hustler doesn't need any girlfriend at this stage of his life...!! Infact, hustlers are going for thanksgiving to God whenever any parasitic leeches leaves their life...

@OP, follow the above advice at your own peril.

A) as men we all need someone to share life with, the idea is to not search for that right person the "wrong" way.
B) if that supposed "right" person doesnt value you as a man when broke, then she has no business being in your life when you finally make it in life
C) men who believe that attracting oloshos with money is the way to go, are yeye men who have NOTHING to offer women but money....aka pay as you go BF.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by maiiilooo(m): 4:59pm On May 09, 2022
Threesha:
Have you tried SafeHavenJoint on telegram
No I don't want to . Na scammers full there

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by maiiilooo(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

A) as men we all need someone to share life with, the idea is to not search for that right person the "wrong" way.
B) if that supposed "right" person doesnt value you as a man when broke, then she has no business being in your life when you finally make it in life
C) men who believe that attracting oloshos with money is the way to go, are yeye men who have NOTHING to offer women but money....aka pay as you go BF.
Thank you
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it's not everything that someone will have to explain in details, and your post would still made sense without dragging my already long gone attention back to this thread...

Me telling him to focus doesn't mean he shouldn't socialize with the opposite gender, because no matter how you chose to sugarcoat it, having a GF comes with divided attention, and the kinda ladies you just described are just few in this country, possibilities of meeting them are almost zero...Imagine a hustler with the mentality of "I need a GF" what did you think would be revolving around his subconscious minds if not to go on dating spree to get Miss right until every last penny leaves his account...I've been there before and I'm talking outta experience

The earlier you come to terms with the current evolution of ladies of this generation that "No lady is willing to stay with a broke guy" the better for you...Yea you might meet one/two who is reluctantly ready to stay and bear with you until a guy on mobile pullover and snatch her away from you, then the guy will come and open another thread telling us how all girls are useless...!! Nooo, they ain't useless, they only upgraded, because the same hustling guy will do the same thing if a 55year old American granny promise him Visa, green card and $100K...

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:31pm On May 09, 2022
Slynation:
it's not everything that someone will have to explain in details, and your post would still made sense without dragging my already long gone attention back to this thread...

Me telling him to focus doesn't mean he shouldn't socialize with the opposite gender, because no matter how you choose to sugarcoat it, having a GF comes with divided attention, and the kinda ladies you just described are just few in this country, possibility of meeting them are almost zero...Imagine a hustler with the mentality of "I need a GF" what did you think would be revolving around his subconscious minds if not to go on dating spree to get Miss right until every last penny leaves his account...I've been there before and I'm talking outta experience

The earlier you come to terms with the current evolution of ladies of this generation that "No lady is willing to stay with a broke guy" the better for you...Yea you might meet one/two who is reluctantly ready to stay and bear with you until a guy on mobile pullover and snatch her away from you, then the guy will come and open another thread telling us how all girls are useless...!! Nooo, they ain't useless, they only upgraded, because the same hustling guy will do the same thing if a 55year old American granny promise him Visa, green card and $100K...

bro, as men, we have to stop adapting to how these deluded broke/hungry olosho supposedly "evolved" and/or how they now desire a man, and instead you have to be the way YOU want to be. saying that oloshos are demanding for money before dating someone today so now we men should all bow to these good for nothing women, is a FALLACY! wake up, its better to have NO GF, than to be with a liability that goes for the highest bidder (street corner prostitute are a better option). stand proudly for what you want, dont change for nobody (especially not cheap pay as you go olosho) and look for that gem out there that would value you for YOU (and not what you can provide for her broke deluded self). you are your own star player, dont make no two bit olosho the priority in your life by changing to adapt to her yeye lifestyle.... due to konji!

YES it wont be easy, but what man in his right mind would want to be with a girl so easy to get, anyone with money can have her?!
no amount of money can buy you the peace of mind that we get when we are with the RIGHT woman!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 7:05pm On May 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

bro, as men, we have to stop adapting to how these deluded broke/hungry olosho supposedly "evolved" and/or how they now desire a man, and instead you have to be the way YOU want to be. saying that oloshos are demanding for money before dating someone today so now we men should all bow to these good for nothing women, is a FALLACY! wake up, its better to have NO GF, than to be with a liability that goes for the highest bidder (street corner prostitute are a better option). stand proudly for what you want, dont change for nobody (especially not cheap pay as you go olosho) and look for that gem out there that would value you for YOU (and not what you can provide for her broke deluded self). you are your own star player, dont make no two bit olosho the priority in your life by changing to adapt to her yeye lifestyle.... due to konji!

YES it wont be easy, but what man in his right mind would want to be with a girl so easy to get, anyone with money can have her?!
no amount of money can buy you the peace of mind that we get when we are with the RIGHT woman!!!
Ehen...!! Now you are talking... cheesy between, I ain't no simp to sponsor the lifestyle of any parasitic leeches who gat no job and I've straff too many pussies to know nothing can move me anymore..The main purpose of my earlier post was that since money can get the girl you want, why not focus on the money instead and if you found real girl another the line, then that's a plus...

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 7:08pm On May 09, 2022
As you don't swallow your pride present your manifesto.
Oya post your pix I will help you post it on my Facebook page. I don't like posting on fb o but for you I will move mountains. grin grin grin
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 7:10pm On May 09, 2022
Slynation:
Ehen...!! Now you are talking... cheesy between, I ain't no simp to sponsor the lifestyle of any parasitic leeches who gat no job and I've straff too many pussies to know nothing can move me anymore..The main purpose of my earlier post was that since money can get the girl you want, why not focus on the money instead and if you found real girl another the line, then that's a plus...

Pardone moi
But that notion of money can get any woman you want is a big big fat fat lie and a fallacy of the highest order let's be guided plz
Sometimes by the time we realise the truth, we can't turn back the hands of time
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2022
Medianna:

Pardone moi
But that notion of money can get any woman you want is a big big fat fat lie and a fallacy of the highest order let's be guided plz
Sometimes by the time we realise the truth, we can't turn back the hands of time
It is not even debatable or something we should dwell on, because it has been proven times without number and it is crystal clear and visible for all to see...!!

So let's not go there...!!
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 7:23pm On May 09, 2022
Slynation:
It is not even debatable or something we should dwell on, because it has been proven times without number and it is crystal clear and visible for all to see...!!

So let's not go there...!!

You're still young. Go to the elderly and learn.
At first that's what we all think but with time reality will set in.

Take Will Smith as a case study.
That guy rich guy that his wife divorced him after 35 year
It is bill gate or the owner of Facebook can't remember
Be careful what you think. Even Nigerian girls won't remain girls forever
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2022
Medianna:

You're still young. Go to the elderly and learn.
At first that's what we all think but with time reality will set in.

Take Will Smith as a case study.
That guy rich guy that his wife divorced him after 35 year
It is bill gate or the owner of Facebook can't remember
Be careful what you think. Even Nigerian girls won't remain girls forever
You are really funny I swear grin who is talking about a wife here...grin

My own version of money can get me any lady I want means to sharpaly sign my autograph and move on grin I don't care who chose to stay or who leaves, afterall, whatever is fvcked can never be unfvcked...!!
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 7:46pm On May 09, 2022
Slynation:
You are really funny I swear grin who is talking about a wife here...grin

My own version of money can get me any lady I want means to sharpaly sign my autograph and move on grin I don't care who chose to stay or who leaves, afterall, whatever is fvcked can never be unfvcked...!!

Ohw I think am talking to the wrong person.
No vex abeg.
I thought I was talking with a man. Na even boy I dey talk to

Except you don't plan to reach heights in life. You will need a wife if not for anything but for ceremonial purpose
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 7:59pm On May 09, 2022
Medianna:

Ohw I think am talking to the wrong person.
No vex abeg.
I thought I was talking with a man. Na even boy I dey talk to

Except you don't plan to reach heights in life. You will need a wife if not for anything but for ceremonial purpose
Are you related to Basketmouth, Bovi, AY or I go dye?? because you are very funny grin grin And yet again you thought you can guilt-trip me with the most gaslighted and manipulative slogan "I thought I was talking with a Man" Nahh...such emotional and motigbesional phrase doesn't work on me grin

Cristiano Ronaldo, Timaya, Patoranking, Fredrick Leonard, Don jazzy etc are not yet married but they attained greater heights...Instead, the married once who should have attained greater heights are patronizing courts, pastors, therapist and counsellors week in week out...!!
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 8:15pm On May 09, 2022
Slynation:
Are you related to Basketmouth, Bovi, AY or I go dye?? because you are very funny grin grin And yet again you thought you can guilt-trip me with the most gaslighted and manipulative slogan "I thought I was talking with a Man" Nahh...such emotional and motigbesional phrase doesn't work on me grin

Cristiano Ronaldo, Timaya, Patoranking, Fredrick Leonard, Don jazzy etc are not yet married but they attained greater heights...Instead, the married once who should have attained greater heights are patronizing courts, pastors, therapist and counsellors week in week out...!!

Man in this contest means maturity.

Those are young celeb. And we can't tell why exactly they are not married yet since they've not disclose it.
And wait I mean by ceremony is. If you're conversant with the Nigerian culture you will know that there are some events that requires the presence of a wife
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Slynation(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2022
Medianna:

Man in this contest means maturity.

Those are young celeb. And we can't tell why exactly they are not married yet since they've not disclose it.
And wait I mean by ceremony is. If you're conversant with the Nigerian culture you will know that there are some events that requires the presence of a wife
There is absolutely no manual for living life, getting married to a woman doesn't in any way signifies maturity, I can take committment...!! Give me examples of an event that requires one must come with his wife and stand a chance to win 1000 Dogecoins...

Well, your gender loves the idea of marriages but non of them wants to be wives...I have said it, if at all I will ever get married, terms and conditions must be applied. But until then, we keep doing what we know how to do best...!!
Re: Looking For A Serious Girlfriend by Medianna(f): 6:44am On May 10, 2022
Slynation:

There is absolutely no manual for living life, getting married to a woman doesn't in any way signifies maturity, I can take committment...!! Give me examples of an event that requires one must come with his wife and stand a chance to win 1000 Dogecoins...

Well, your gender loves the idea of marriages but non of them wants to be wives...I have said it, if at all I will ever get married, terms and conditions must be applied. But until then, we keep doing what we know how to do best...!!

Noted sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liquorose And Emma Saga When Man Reject Woman Na Problems And Hate / Did I take it too far ? / My Wife Is Frustrating Me After My Business Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.