Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,020 members, 7,852,486 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:58 PM

Malignant Growth Stricken BBC Podcaster Deborah James Says She Was Moved To Tear - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Malignant Growth Stricken BBC Podcaster Deborah James Says She Was Moved To Tear (309 Views)

143,990 Nigerian Doctors, Others Moved To UK In Nine Months – Group / Lady Says She Got Blinded Because Of A Soap She Applied On Her Face / I Have Suddenly Been Stricken With P.E And E.D. Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Malignant Growth Stricken BBC Podcaster Deborah James Says She Was Moved To Tear by philstone(m): 10:35am On May 10, 2022
BBC podcaster Deborah James, 40, has shared a sad post reporting she has moved to hospice
The mother-of-two, who lives in London, has been engaging stage four gut malignant growth for a long time
Her new cause store, Bowelbabe Fund for Cancer Research UK, has outperformed £600,000 in gifts
The previous appointee head instructor shared the update message with fans on Instagram recently
She said she was ‘principally dozing’, saying:
‘We have taken a stab at everything, except my body essentially isn’t getting it done’
Read More ....https://www.newssourge.com/malignant-growth-stricken-bbc-podcaster-deborah-james-says-she-was-moved-to-tears-at-bringing-more-than-700000-up-in-24-hours-in-the-wake-of-uncovering-she-doesnt-have-any-idea-how-lon

Re: Malignant Growth Stricken BBC Podcaster Deborah James Says She Was Moved To Tear by oluyinkaayoola: 10:35am On May 10, 2022
kindly subscribe to our new youtube channel

We make animation for children and the young at heart.
We like telling interesting stories using inspiring visuals
We are all about family Entertainment.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCA81ZA9ClVFkpaFQQi_dMkg

pls Subscribe to my channel and help us share this link
Re: Malignant Growth Stricken BBC Podcaster Deborah James Says She Was Moved To Tear by meobizy(f): 4:07pm On May 10, 2022
My nephews say statistics show that 60% of the people alive in England will catch cancer within their lifetime. Such advancements in food technology eventually came with demerits. Nutrition here is plentiful and cheap yet one may catch cancer from indulging the offerings.

(1) (Reply)

18k For 3hrs Oxygen Too Expensive / Herbal Remedy For Quick Ejaculation: 100% Effective / Is SA Training Enough Doctors And Nurses, And Can We Put Them To Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.