Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,843 members, 7,841,200 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? (430 Views)

Black Soot: The water I Used In Cleaning My House This Morning In Port Harcourt / Help: How Do I Stop Oily Face Or Control It? (picture) / Sweating On The Palms, How Do I Stop it? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? by kayteajay111(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2022
Good day everyone.
Please, I have been battling with bedbugs��� in my apartment for the past two years, and I have tried my possible best to exterminate it by using different antidotes but all the same, they would go and return back in multiple folds.
I have used otapiapia, kerosene and other recommended solutions but they are not just working.
I tried to apply the chemicals/solutions recommended for it in the bedroom for a week and move to parlour to sleep and do the same to parlour to move back to bedroom but all the same, they are not finishing. By the time I migrate to either parlour or bedroom after 2-3 days I would notice they are back with me. This has become a problem to my life and family.

I'm looking for advice from people how this can totally be exterminated/killed off, to enjoy a peace of life and avoid more sleepless nights.
Pranks or jokes for this serious things will not be entertained. I'm seriously battling with it, it's like a life problem.
Please your kind words of advice and solution to stop it will be appreciated

����� Is now a life problem.
Re: How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? by Keziehenry(m): 11:02am On May 13, 2022
They are your roommate, try learn how to accommodate them grin
Re: How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? by Thyspeaker(m): 11:19am On May 13, 2022
Good day to you heard about your plight about bedbugs , I have encountered them before and got rid of them and have helped some few people too get rid of them permanently. Chat me up on 08068208140
Re: How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? by macrodata(m): 11:20am On May 13, 2022
Change your mattress, bedsheets, pillows, pillow case & blanket if you can afford it. Barb your hair, shave your beard, Public hairs & armpit just to stop transfer from old bed to new. If possible change wardrobe too.

Your room need sunlight. I imagine your room is fully curtained & lack sunlight. You need to allow sunlight into your room everyday especially if it is damp to prevent spread.

If you can't afford new-everything, then take the mattress to rug & bed washers, they'll wash mattress with machine and dry it immediately. Then sun it. Take your bedsheets & duvets to dry cleaners if you don't have a washing machine. Wash your clothes with disinfectant & cloth conditioner then work on how to air ventilate & sun your room.

Most of all, the most important thing to do is to put your bed under ghe sun for a few days.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? by Keziehenry(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2022
Thyspeaker:
Good day to you heard about your plight about bedbugs , I have encountered them before and got rid of them and have helped some few people too get rid of them permanently. Chat me up on 08068208140
Why not tell him what you used here
Re: How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? by Danibonk(m): 11:35am On May 13, 2022
Get rid of your old furniture and matrass then fumigate all your rooms and every where you could think of their can hide
Re: How Can I Stop Bedbugs In My House? by Bahamas95(m): 12:05pm On May 13, 2022
Bedbugs? I wonder how they look like, haven't seen one before.

(1) (Reply)

Difficulty Finding My Purpose At 26! / MY STORY: Living With Schizophrenia. Mental Health Awareness. / Get Certified In Herbal Medicine Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.