Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,871 members, 7,841,276 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How To Design A Website Like A Pro - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Design A Website Like A Pro (359 Views)

How Much Will It Cost To Build A Website Like Jiji? / I Just Launched A Website Like Nairaland For African Youths / I Need A Developer That Can Create A Website Like This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Design A Website Like A Pro by iamhorlarhytan: 7:38pm On May 14, 2022
How about you learn a skill that constantly generate you a high income.
You could design a website for a local & international clients and earn between ($300 – $500) on a single website which takes you less than 72 hours to complete.

Over 95 students have signed up for this Website Design Masterclass where I took them by the hand to show them how to design an amazing website that is obtainable anywhere in the world & also show them how to get high paying clients which will help them consistently generate income.

Bonus Offer: I’m not just teaching you how to design a website, Nope. I’m showing you how to get high paying clients as well that will constantly bring you money. This is an offer you don’t want to miss.

[img][/img]file:///C:/Users/wondergirl_Ara/Desktop/Website%20(2).png

This course is specifically meant for those who want to learn high income skill . Join us. You have lifetime access to the workshop so you can always come back to it. To be honest, I feel like you would start design website for clients immediately after watching it. 

What about BONUS
Don’t worry I’ve got you covered!

Bonus (1) Complete Guides on getting high paying Clients: In this video course which worth N25,000 I will show you how to get your first website design client & this is a guarantee course if you follow the instructions.

Bonus (2) Mentorship: After completion of the video, you’ll be added to the mentorship Whatsapp group where discussion & questions will be granted till you results & achieved desired goals.

Bonus (3) Facebook Ads Success Course: This is a facebook video course worth N10,000 where I walk you through how to run facebook ads that converts to sales. Here I show you how to use facebook ads to get website design clients by targeting the right audience that need your services & how to price your service.

This course include 12 Modules and after the completion of the course, you will be added to a mentorship class where questions and discussion will be allowed and a total support on how to become a professional website designer and get high paying clients is guarantee.

To get the course kindly send a DM to me on Whatsapp: 08088299268 or email me @ oluyemiolaitan12@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Plans Of A Software Developer / Data Analysis / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.