Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,723 members, 7,847,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Greed: The Man Who Loved Money More Than Life - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Greed: The Man Who Loved Money More Than Life (479 Views)

See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi / Bernard Madoff: The Man Who Ran The World's Largest Ponzi Scheme Dies / Mr BEN (the Man Who Defrauded Me In Alaba) And I Have Settled Issue Amicably. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greed: The Man Who Loved Money More Than Life by Azeemokoya: 9:43pm On May 22, 2022
Greed, an intense and selfish desire for something. Everyone is in pursuit of what they’ll never have primarily out of greed.

Be in control of your greed and covetousness.
I know a man who loved money more than life; he sees life as empty without money.

He sees all things as purposeless if money is not involved.

In his youth; he pursued money so much he left his parent’s home so early just so he could enjoy the epicureanism of life.

He wanted the life, he skipped the essence of youth, so he could see life.

He scammed all his friends and business associates of their earnings and investment, “I will reimburse you once I enter the States,” he said.

Indeed, he lied, he deceived them all, smart man, he thought.

In his pursuit of happiness, he met other choleric individual’s stern on making the funds. Still on the hustle, he joined gangs, they stole, they robbed. It’s still part of the grind, he is still trying to secure the bag.

As time went on, the petty funds scavenging from the streets were no longer enough.

The man and his gang needed to hit it big.

They got a heinous deal to move ‘coke’ and ‘weight’.

Their first two projects were successful, but not the third. The man was nabbed in Saudi Arabia, his gang members denied him, running back to Nigeria.

https://newsroundtheclock.com/greed-the-man-who-loved-money-more-than-life/

Re: Greed: The Man Who Loved Money More Than Life by AJOBI77(m): 10:05pm On May 22, 2022
There are lots of people like that currently

(1) (Reply)

IQ Option Nigeria: How To Sign-up & Verify Your Account, Deposit & Withdraw / Amazon Closed My Account With 800$ Gift Cards In It / If You Have Betting Shop For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.