Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,246 members, 7,853,245 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:00 PM

Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary (984 Views)

Who Won The Vice Presidential Debate: Yemi Osinbajo Or Peter Obi? VOTE HERE / Ademola Adeleke Wins Osun PDP Governorship Primary / Photos From Ekiti PDP Governorship Campaign Rally 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Sirchiboy: 8:42pm On May 23, 2022
Who won
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Northernblood5(m): 8:44pm On May 23, 2022
Also, Who won that of Abia State
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Unzerious: 8:50pm On May 23, 2022
Slow down Bro, the Election hasn't held.

Who you Gunning for Edevbie or Oborevwori?

1 Like

Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by flejnr2(f): 9:04pm On May 23, 2022
Wednesday is the date
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 9:06pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

And the Winner is David, okowa go know say em hand no reach.
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Unzerious: 9:21pm On May 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
And the Winner is David, okowa go know say em hand no reach.

Do you think so? I heard Ibori's Daughter's Election was a Stalemate, While Okowa's Daughter sailed through Un-opposed.
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 9:26pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

Funny enough, none of them might win.
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 9:28pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

Do you think so? I heard Ibori's Daughter's Election was a Stalemate, While Okowa's Daughter sailed through Un-opposed.
Ibori's daughter went for house of reps against the incumbent Ben Igbakpa. Okowa's daughter went for a State house of assembly constituency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by WhizdomXX(m): 9:29pm On May 23, 2022
Meanwhile, who won Aniovha/Oshimili federal primaries?
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Unzerious: 9:33pm On May 23, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Why do you say so? I can feel you Wisdom wink
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Unzerious: 9:34pm On May 23, 2022
WhizdomXX:
Meanwhile, who won Aniovha/Oshimili federal primaries?

I heard Elumelu Cleared that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 9:36pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

So I heard o girl tied with Big Ben Igbakpa, Odidimadi floored John Nani?
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 9:44pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

Sheriff na Okpe been backed by Sam Oyovbaire, Governor Okowa’s political mentor, I believe, David na Ughelli North?

No way Urhobo will agree to give it to an Okpe Man, Okowa can try his luck like Uduaghan did with Anthony Obu in 2014, we see how far he can stay close to the edge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Unzerious: 9:45pm On May 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:

Amori vs Dafinone

Hmm, Wahala oo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 9:46pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

Amori vs Dafinone

Hmm, Wahala oo grin
Amori, Odidimadi Himself, these mumus in Delta State, live & die with pdp.
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by mogbeyiteren: 9:48pm On May 23, 2022
Buckeyemedia1:
I am scared for Hon. Ben Igbakpa, they may retire him if he fails to win
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 9:50pm On May 23, 2022
WhizdomXX:

Impossible.
Re: Who Won The Delta State Pdp Governorship Election In The Primary by Buckeyemedia1: 9:59pm On May 23, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
I am scared for Hon. Ben Igbakpa, they may retire him if he fails to win
Atimes you might seem to move back, before you move forward, could be a blessing in disguise, come back home to Ethiope West, build his network from the grassroots again with The lion of Oghara, then go for the senator of Delta Central & finish Amori’s supposed 8 years in the senate, Ighotoya Amori is 70 now, he will not spend more than one term in office.

His first sojourn to the senate was ended abruptly, James Ibori will want to repay his Oga for his good work, let him be recognized as a Senator.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Former President Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Arrives.... / The Truth Is That The Yorubas And Igbos Are Victims Of Nigeria / Tinubu Peed Uncontrollably,rushed To Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.