Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,867 members, 7,851,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:40 AM

South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders (486 Views)

Edo Woman Meets Peter Obi, Sheds Tears Of Joy- Photos / Why I Can’t Pray For Nigeria And Its Leaders – Lawyer / Buhari Sheds A Tear As He Campaigns In Kaduna, Overwhelmed By Crowd (videos, Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 6:07pm On May 27, 2022
I don't really have much to say and I do not have time to support or oppose the political fitness of Peter Obi but the only sure and accepted truth for me is that Peter Obi could have done much about the killings in the East, but he is out there dying to become a president that those stronger than him can never smell in next 50yrs due to the recent blood shed in the east.
Calmly take a look at how this political even is playing out against easterners at this very late hour, their leaders are cursed and their land of full of innocent blood. You have actually gone through the wrong way and it will take you total cleansing of your land and the blood sucking groups you are indirectly supporting for whatever reason that is best known to you.
God is not stupid and he will judge you all accordingly.

1 Like

Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by successmatters(m): 6:08pm On May 27, 2022
The OP is one of the criminals killing people in the south just to use it against people from the south who has presidential ambitions.

2 Likes

Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Vincyman: 6:10pm On May 27, 2022
The entire country is on fire not only SE
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by successmatters(m): 6:11pm On May 27, 2022
Vincyman:
The entire country is on fire not only SE

Actually there is fire and theirs fire, real fire is where hundreds are killed in a week and the president refuses to talk about it.

1 Like

Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 6:20pm On May 27, 2022
You gerrit but SE really bleeped up. If SE have a second thought and disciplinary mind to out an end to the barbaric act that has plunges the region into a killing zone, they would have stand up against it and something would have been done to it, either using state or national technique. I can't just imagine how they loose guard and let their Hausa influenced leaders manipulated them against their people and their land.

The question is who is funding them?
For what reason?
Definetly no be Hausa man...

See how dem take win SE, they turn them against themselves and let the blood of their people hunt them.

Na so they spiritually push GEJ against OBJ.. And now he's running after them begging to comp ye his term as a president.

They are all evil including that toothpick pastor
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 6:21pm On May 27, 2022
successmatters:

Actually there is fire and theirs fire, real fire is where hundreds are kind in a week and the president refuses to talk about it.

But SOUTH EASTERNERS REALLY MESSSED UP
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Vincyman: 6:24pm On May 27, 2022
Seems you have a voided knowledge about the happenings in the north
Bastard1stborn:

But SOUTH EASTERNERS REALLY MESSSED UP
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Vincyman: 6:26pm On May 27, 2022
Or rather, they usually condemn the killings but no further precautions taken to avoid the subsequent
successmatters:

Actually there is fire and theirs fire, real fire is where hundreds are kind in a week and the president refuses to talk about it.
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 6:28pm On May 27, 2022
Vincyman:
Seems you have a voided knowledge about the happenings in the north

North is about politics... PDP is majorly the sponsor of what's happening down there and its also religiously connected. But what are the foolish u known gunmen up to? The region is too small for any disagreement or misunderstand that could have led to such nonsense. Don't you get it?

1 Like

Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:37pm On May 27, 2022
Anoda lose minority bastard pon da beat

I heard you got first class in Igbotology and MSc is Eastern region yet your papa na slave for Glo service center.

Weakling that wants to be famous by writing trashy igbo threads.
Minority with no bite,no stease and no class

Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Vincyman: 6:43pm On May 27, 2022
FYI, north is not all bout politics, in the north, Religion and illiteracy are the major factors derailing the even the entire nation from progressing. If pdp are the ones fuelling the bandits or the ugm, then which measures the government are adapting to curtail the issues? (nothing)
Bastard1stborn:

North is about politics... PDP is majorly the sponsor of what's happening down there and its also religiously connected. But what are the foolish u known gunmen up to? The region is too small for any disagreement or misunderstand that could have led to such nonsense. Don't you get it?
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 7:53pm On May 27, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:
Anoda lose minority bastard pon da beat

I heard you got first class in Igbotology and MSc is Eastern region yet your papa na slave for Glo service center.

Weakling that wants to be famous by writing trashy igbo threads.
Minority with no bite,no stease and no class

Sicko! You need vet care as an animal wey u be
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by OloYeOfEgbE: 8:09pm On May 27, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Sicko! You need vet care as an animal wey u be

Whatever...stale and o gbe..

Come and sleep with my landlord daughter.. Shebi you want to sleep with MNK wife, Buhari wife..come come come

Little boi
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 11:49am On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Whatever...stale and o gbe..

Come and sleep with my landlord daughter.. Shebi you want to sleep with MNK wife, Buhari wife..come come come

Little boi

Oh you be Kanu slave? Lol

No vex
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Esama: 11:51am On May 28, 2022
Igbo don buy market grin
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by OloYeOfEgbE: 2:50pm On May 28, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Oh I am Kanu slave forgive me..

No vex

Good
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Good! my mother is kanus slave

Are you for real? shocked
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 3:35pm On May 28, 2022
Esama:
Igbo don buy market grin

Confirm market
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by OloYeOfEgbE: 4:21pm On May 28, 2022
Bastard1stborn:

Good! my mother is kanus slave

Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 6:25pm On May 28, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: South East Blood Sheds On Its Leaders by Bastard1stborn: 7:23pm On May 29, 2022
OloYeOfEgbE:

Forgive me brother ? shocked

You are forgiven... Happy sunday

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Buhari To Step Down For Tinubu / TINUBU: They Mocked Us But We Did Not Stop Praying. God Gave Us Victory / Obi Can Ride On A Christian-christian Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.