Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) (64041 Views)

Classmates Console SS1 Student As She Breaks Down In Tears After Being Dumped / Secondary School Classmates Get Married 17 Years Later (Photos) / Daughter, Father Graduate After 5 Years As Law Classmates In University (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 31, 2022
lagosrd:

You mean intercontinental ballistic missile ? �������

Remembered when I was in the university and after playing football, we all had some pains on our legs, one horrible guy just brought 2 types of the balm from his bag and without looking at it twice, we just collected and robbed on our legs . One elderly man who was a PhD student just took it to his room and robbed it all over his body piam all we noticed was an elderly man crying in the middle of the night, initially I though this old men have started again with these young girls until I peeped from my room which was almost adjacent his on the ground floor . Could you imagine the man was dead backed and was crying. I couldn't help him cos I was also struggling to get the one on my legs away . That day I woke my other friends and we laughed foe almost two hours . The man said he was going to sue the company for adding acid just if God allows him to survive this one.
Lol crazy
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by lagosrd: 11:21pm On May 31, 2022
NNEVERAGAINN:
Aboniki has not heat compare to Loko balm. I don't even feel the heat of loko balm not to talk of mere aboniki

You gerit, if you don't gerit. Just forget about it .... LOKO balm for life. The poor man's weapon of destruction with unlimited warhead
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by kenny714433(m): 11:23pm On May 31, 2022
See as I'm just laughing reading through this grin

There's this one called Sharp Sharp, with dark colour. Aboniki is learning work from where Sharp sharp is. With sharp sharp, only your palms are safe.

3 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by pcagbaji(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2022
Is this kind of thing allowed to be exported to uk? I don't think it has NAFDAC approval
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Streetmovement(m): 11:25pm On May 31, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Which kind wahala be this one sef
Anywhere one or two Nigerians are gathered there must be one or two kasala grin

Foolish children grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Beautygoddesss: 11:33pm On May 31, 2022
Pussyassasin:
Eiii grin
Remember when I was still a pussy was niggar and tried experimenting with aboniki as lube for wanking grin omo i nearly die.
sorry ogringrin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Beautygoddesss: 11:35pm On May 31, 2022
Omo na die be that o.to put aboniki 4 nose eh na war cuz i go just dey manifest talk of eye
if u don mistakely use pepper rub ur private part.u go understand

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Beautygoddesss: 11:48pm On May 31, 2022
lagosrd:

You mean intercontinental ballistic missile ? �������

Remembered when I was in the university and after playing football, we all had some pains on our legs, one horrible guy just brought 2 types of the balm from his bag and without looking at it twice, we just collected and robbed on our legs . One elderly man who was a PhD student just took it to his room and robbed it all over his body piam all we noticed was an elderly man crying in the middle of the night, initially I though this old men have started again with these young girls until I peeped from my room which was almost adjacent his on the ground floor . Could you imagine the man was dead backed and was crying. I couldn't help him cos I was also struggling to get the one on my legs away . That day I woke my other friends and we laughed foe almost two hours . The man said he was going to sue the company for adding acid just if God allows him to survive this one.
hahaha laugh won kill me ogringringrin

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by jehoha696(m): 11:59pm On May 31, 2022
Just rub am for ur condom as lub b4 u begin Bleep ur ex.....e go make u nd ur babe enjoy sex,pass anything
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by MyAmericandream(f): 12:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Coldie:

Of all the things he could have done with the cream it’s to put it into his schoolmates eyes that came to his mind
He’s just a mischievous boy.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Cousin9999: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2022
That's not funny. smh
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Glycosunde: 1:02am On Jun 01, 2022
Hehehehe. Nigerians are like MTN exporting vawulence everywhere you go grin grin grin

Sighs..........Drops pen

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by KosiGee(m): 1:11am On Jun 01, 2022
That boy could get into trouble over that incident. Why would anyone encourage and promote the application of such medication around/in the eyes?

This video might promote the sale of aboniki as some people might want to experiment on it…it can also force the government to place restrictions on it sales.

That boy needs his head checked. He just played with fire. His friends could develop reactions to that medication.

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 1:35am On Jun 01, 2022
nnamdi640:
That thing is a missile. I won't forget the day I mistakenly rubbed it on my John bush.

The day wey,Alfa use am after shaving sad

2 Likes

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by mamaafrik(m): 3:46am On Jun 01, 2022
This what I call "wuwa ika,runju pa"

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Truvelisback(m): 3:53am On Jun 01, 2022
That's good for them. Dem self like to dey use Africans to do experiment. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by nnamdi640: 4:21am On Jun 01, 2022
redcliff:

what happened?
My brother I can't explain the pain I felt that day. It was there I knew that experience is the best teacher. Imagine speaking different languages which I don't understand just because of the pain the thing caused me that day. Thank God I survived the pain.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Digmygold: 4:28am On Jun 01, 2022
tiswell:
all these overfed ajebutter children sef

Overfed ajebutter indeed. Agberos .
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Taroshi(m): 4:39am On Jun 01, 2022
EBMedia:

Low key Loki �
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:18am On Jun 01, 2022
Hope they won't prosecute him because truly e reach to.
Lolz.
Yeye shild.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:19am On Jun 01, 2022
15ssDRIVE:

The day wey,Alfa use am after shaving sad

Temporary RIP to alfa. grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by SugarGirl44(f): 5:32am On Jun 01, 2022
toujurs:
What sort of stupid play is this, when these whites starts fucking your ass out, you blacks will start screaming black lives matters.

Good for them jor.
This is nothing compared to what their forefathers did to ours.
Here's an example.

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Siberia01(m): 5:35am On Jun 01, 2022
kenny714433:
See as I'm just laughing reading through this grin

There's this one called Sharp Sharp, with dark colour. Aboniki is learning work from where Sharp sharp is. With sharp sharp, only your palms are safe.
grin
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Kooldame: 5:36am On Jun 01, 2022
They should thank their stars that this is not the first brand of aboniki,not the ones of 15 yrs ago

1 Like

Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by Caseless: 5:58am On Jun 01, 2022
sinkhole:
Naija people are always wicked at heart grin cheesy
Imagine, exporting wickedness to England grin
if any of the students reacts to it afterwards, he'd be arrested.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by onadana: 5:59am On Jun 01, 2022
sinkhole:

Honestly, of all things Aboniki for eyes.Never thinking positively.
Re: UK-Based Nigerian Took Aboniki To School, Classmates Use It On Their Eye (Video) by ccollins(m): 6:17am On Jun 01, 2022
sinkhole:
and I think it’s something that should be proud of and encouraged

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Finally Signed Out At 42 / Yabatech 2015/2016 Post Utme Updates / Hnd Is Equivalent To A Bsc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.