Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,086 members, 7,842,114 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... (603 Views)

A Thread For Pipe Fitters And Structural Fitters / Why People Who Earn Less Than You Achieve More Than You / Which Profession Do You Think Has The Most Rude Set Of People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by meedoLock(m): 8:36am On Jun 01, 2022
A thread of People who think they have made it in life grin grin

Add yours..........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by PrinceAkorede(m): 8:44am On Jun 01, 2022
grin grin cheesy
Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by Orubebe01: 8:54am On Jun 01, 2022
People drinking table water on the road grin

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by Tenshades(m): 9:48am On Jun 01, 2022
People who use glasses with the belief that they are smarter than people who don't.

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by Reality3080: 3:08pm On Jun 01, 2022
Orubebe01:
People drinking bottled water grin
God bless u

This thing dey vex me,they will just buy table water drink like 70% n b carrying d bottle around

I don’t know y that thing dey vex me

1 Like

Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by Jmichael1(m): 3:31pm On Jun 01, 2022
Grls with big ass...
Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by meedoLock(m): 6:17pm On Jun 01, 2022
PrinceAkorede:
grin grin cheesy

Why that laugh na? grin
Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by PrinceAkorede(m): 11:11am On Jun 02, 2022
meedoLock:

Why that laugh na? grin
Laffin from experience cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by Hayee(f): 12:46pm On Jun 02, 2022
Tenshades:
People who use glasses with the belief that they are smarter than people who don't.
this picture got me rolling on the floor cheesy grin grin

The answer to that question is gold sha cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by Tenshades(m): 1:54pm On Jun 02, 2022
Hayee:
this picture got me rolling on the floor cheesy grin grin

The answer to that question is gold sha cheesy cheesy

That guy confidently disrespected gold.
Re: A Thread Of People Who Think They Have Made It In Life... by BolaEmilia(f): 1:56pm On Jun 02, 2022
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Work At The Comfort Of Your Home / NCC Recruitment / Sales Reps Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.