Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,253 members, 7,936,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 01:33 AM

Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices - Properties (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices (344644 Views)

Checkout The Tallest Building In Nigeria{pictures And Record Details} / Pictures And Prices Of Security Doors / Archetect/builder Modern House Designs With Pictures And Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:29pm On Aug 05, 2011
spyder880:

^^^Some things have to change, I promise to bring in some new thinking and change my approach to survive. Business could be tough.

Yes, i do agree with you that not only some things, but almost all things has to change . . . especially when it comes to business, we need to loose the attitude of "Seller's Market" we need to always know that it is about the buyers and the clients and not just about the seller.

Also, we need to have better customer relations attitude and treat the people right and not just talk anyhow to people.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:19pm On Aug 05, 2011
what a good example, but does it worth it ?, in a society whereby everyone want free services, but when it is been given to them, instead of be thankful, they still think that in every good gesture, there is evil behind it.

Dont look back, for every good gesture has a blessing in disguise.

That footsteep will remain and History must take it course.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Aug 05, 2011
rastaman20:

what a good example, but does it worth it ?, in a society whereby everyone want free services, but when it is been given to them, instead of be thankful, they still think that in every good gesture, there is evil behind it.

Dont look back, for every good gesture has a blessing in disguise.

That footsteep will remain and History must take it course.

That is another good one . . . . .
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2011
@spyder880. those interlock posted are cute, apart form those colors, from your knowledge what other colors are avaliable??

Did u know the ratio of cement and gravel mixed to produce a piece of interlock?
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ I just started learning the business of interlock tiles and will get more knowledge by next week, I have seen darker colors like dark grey, but I know they will have more colors. One day I will open a thread for those works, interlocks, balusters, tiles, POP designs, marbles, stones and colored cement designs.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ I just started learning the business of interlock tiles and will get more knowledge by next week, I have seen darker colors like dark grey, but I know they will have more colors. One day I will open a thread for those works, interlocks, balusters, tiles, POP designs, marbles, stones and colored cement designs.

I will love to know more about those interlocking stones too, especially how to make them and what kinda machines are used, maybe could get some of them from here and be sent to Nigeria

I see that business as a boomer
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 9:06pm On Aug 05, 2011
Pls do it for it is a very good buisness, days are gone when concret where used to cover a whole compound.

Welcome to New era, Interlock tiles, grin grin grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 9:11pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ I will like to see the day when we will invest more into green grass and not just jungle with concrete
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by rastaman20(m): 9:26pm On Aug 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

^^^ I will like to see the day when we will invest more into green grass and not just jungle with concrete

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Green krass keee. Not a bad Idea, trust Niaja, but u have to sample it first in your compound so that people will see what u are talking about. u know there are different type of green grass.

Post some pics please,
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 9:41pm On Aug 05, 2011
^^^ plant green grass and there could be snakes and you must buy a lawnmower. Use interlocking tiles and you can rest. But I may use the grass option. I love the feel of the green and will past pictures of both in the coming days.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 9:45pm On Aug 05, 2011
spyder880:

^^^ plant green grass and there could be snakes and you must buy a lawnmower. Use interlocking tiles and you can rest. But I may use the grass option. I love the feel of the green and will past pictures of both in the coming days.

The snake part - Sacry.
lawn mower, that is aight, i will send more than enuf from here that uses gas, since we no get light for Nigeria

Some grass wont be a bad idea, too much concrete jungle jare
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:30am On Aug 06, 2011
Fhemmmy:

My sentiments exactly! I mean what is a home without the beautiful gifts of nature urging you to remember that every good, bad, perfect and less than perfect days can be forgotten in your private yard surrounded by nature, looking at the pattern of a particular tree, the scents of flowers, the harmony of a well planned yard will be like a private therapy and will always welcome us after hectic days, not to mention the beautiful childhood memories it can give kids growing up with yard full of beautiful flowers, rushing home everyday to see which flower is blooming. grin

I'd better stop grin grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:40am On Aug 06, 2011
spyder880:

And when God created heaven and earth, HIS will is to make man have dominion over everything in it. So that being the case, "we" must manage snake, not the snake managing us. We must not deny ourselves from enjoying the beauty of nature, because they are created for our pleasure, for us to learn from them, for them to be useful to us, not just beauty alone.

If we need to buy lawn-mowers to manage snake, so it is. We will buy lawn-mower and every other thing necessary to have total dominion over the earth and it's beauty. We are humans, and we don't need to settle, we are made to be in charge. We must never forget that.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 5:43am On Aug 06, 2011
rastaman20:

Lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Green krass keee. Not a bad Idea, trust Niaja, but u have to sample it first in your compound so that people will see what u are talking about. u know there are different type of green grass.

Post some pics please,

I know I owe you email grin grin grin
It's debt I must pay tonight. But I can't resist the urge to post pics of green grass for you first! wink
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:59am On Aug 06, 2011
Shopclue . . i dey enjoy your posts too oh.
Yes, we have to manage the snakes and not us being managed.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:02am On Aug 06, 2011
rastaman20:

@shopclue,, you get test ooo, i love those gates, still waiting some to my email  grin grin grin grin grin

Will send email tonight.

Honestly sometimes I fear the things I wish for. And sometimes I challenge myself and say why not? When I get a chance I will draw pics of what type of entrance I always dream my home will have. Abeg no laugh when I show you the pic oh! But the gate will be transparent, similar to the queen's gate, but no passerby will see the house, they will only get a glimpse of beautiful flowers/trees/landscape and water fountain. This is because the house will be hidden far inside the property and the entrance will be curvy so you really need to enter the compound to see the house.

It will take about 2+ acres to build what I have in mind. I can dream right? It doesn't mean this is what I'll do eventually. But if I see the opportunity to get that much land, I will go for it, all things being equal.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:05am On Aug 06, 2011
rastaman20:

@shopclue,, you get test ooo, i love those gates, still waiting some to my email  grin grin grin grin grin

Will send email tonight.

Honestly sometimes I fear the things I wish for. And sometimes I challenge myself and say why not? When I get a chance I will draw pics of what type of entrance I always dream my home will have. Abeg no laugh when I show you the pic oh! But the gate will be transparent, similar to the queen's gate, but no passerby will see the house, they will only get a glimpse of beautiful flowers/trees/landscape and water fountain. This is because the house will be hidden far inside the property and the entrance will be curvy so you really need to enter the compound to see the house.

It will take about 2+ acres to build what I have in mind. I can dream right? It doesn't mean this is what I'll do eventually. But if I see the opportunity to get that much land, I will go for it, all things being equal.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:11am On Aug 06, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Shopclue . . i dey enjoy your posts too oh.
Yes, we have to manage the snakes and not us being managed.

Yes o Oga Fhemmy. Imagine all the beautiful work spyder is doing, how much the home-owner is spending daily. And after all efforts, some yeye snake go hold us to ransom say make we no get natural shade, beautiful flowers, fresh oxygen from our yard? Snake go begin give us order what to enjoy from nature? No way, we be first in command. We are created as kings and queens, we answer to no snake/snakes.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:33am On Aug 06, 2011
rastaman20:

Post some pics please,

Here you go. So many ways to combine stone and grass. Depends on the space, the design of the home, etc. But it is a good investment.

Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 6:59am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 7:01am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:21am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:22am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:23am On Aug 06, 2011
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by shopclue: 8:33am On Aug 06, 2011
In nature, you can hear the voice of God. That silent voice of reason that guides you in times of trouble. Just meditating in peace can solve the most complex problems. Plants are living things, only a different type of life. Their beauty, fragrance, grandeur and harmony can help co-ordinate our stressed nerves sometimes. They always give back much more. Initial investment will give reward later. Concrete alone just don't do same.

Goodnight/Goodmorning lol.

@rasta, email sent! grin
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:48am On Aug 06, 2011
@ shopclue, the good things you are doing on this thread, how you are arousing our senses of order and concord, I wish I can pay you back somehow, but I must tell you I appreciate greatly your gifts that give us ideas. Thank you.
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 5:32pm On Aug 06, 2011
Shopclueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee . . . . . . . . That is what i am talking about, compare all those to jungles of concretes and you will see the different is 7UP ( so clear).
I love the Square one, mixing the concrete slab in square and the green in another alternate square, beautiful
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by Fhemmmy: 7:58pm On Aug 07, 2011
Someone give us more pix oh
Re: Fences And Gates In Pictures And Prices by spyder880(m): 8:10pm On Aug 07, 2011
Found a simple one today, will upload in a short while.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (28) (Reply)

Cost Of Building A House In Nigeria / BRICKS,BRICK,BRICK TILES,BURNT BRICKS,RED BRICKS,FOR SALE IN NIGERIA. ✯✯✯✯✯ ☸☸ / The Real Cost Of Building A Six Bedroom Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.