Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,877 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:44 AM

We SE/SS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We SE/SS (897 Views)

Buhari Building Pipe To Move SE\SS Gas To Kano / 2023: The SE/SS Should Work Against The SW, Even If It Means North Retaining Pow / CBN Plans Single-digit Interest Loan For Oil Palm Producers In SE/SS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We SE/SS by Billingslord: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2022
When i say there is nothing like SS/SE mumu ibo will start insulting.
instead of Akpabio to step down for ibo candidate he step down for tinubu(yoruba man) WHY is that?

south south is a region that don't play politics of bitterness.hence, i will urge ibo people to learn politics from their southern counterpeit afterall we are all one.lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We SE/SS by UrPapa: 11:42pm On Jun 07, 2022
Afonja hate us because of our success, If not Why can’t Tinubu and osinbajo step down for us... maybe okorocha or onuha angry

3 Likes

Re: We SE/SS by helinues: 11:45pm On Jun 07, 2022
grin

4 Likes

Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2022
Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 11:55pm On Jun 07, 2022
UrPapa:
Afonja hate us because of our success, If not Why can’t Tinubu and osinbajo step down for us... maybe okorocha or onuha angry

yeye talk what success do you have to make yoruba hate you?it is funny how you lots dishes out hate and expect love in return,no be juju be dat?
and can you also tell me why wike and emmauel udom refused to step down for ibo aspirant in your beloved party pdp?

5 Likes

Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 11:56pm On Jun 07, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We SE/SS by NwaIdeato: 11:59pm On Jun 07, 2022
Oponu reasoning, so because a single decision by Akpabio- who isn't even a relevant figure in the South South to step down for Tinubu now means the whole mandate of the South South was represented? Idiots like you have forgotten it's still the Akwa Ibom delegates that will vote on their own will and consensus, and not for Akpabio!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We SE/SS by hammer567: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:
instead of Akpabio to step down for ibo candidate he step down for tinubu(yoruba man) WHY is that?

south south is a region that don't play politics of bitterness.hence, i will urge ibo people to learn politics from their southern counterpeit afterall we are all one.lol

TINUBU DOLLARS DEY SWEET.

AKWA IBOM IS STILL PDP STATE TILL 2031.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 12:03am On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:
Oponu reasoning, so because a single decision by Akpabio- who isn't even a relevant figure in the South South to step down for Tinubu now means the whole mandate of the South South was represented? Idiots like you have forgotten it's still the Akwa Ibom delegates that will vote on their own will and consensus, and not for Akpabio!
mumu dey there,another ibo(uju kennedy ohananye) just step down for tinubu now and you think yoruba are your problem?

5 Likes

Re: We SE/SS by NwaIdeato: 12:06am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

mumu dey there,another ibo(uju kennedy ohananye) just step down for tinubu now and you think yoruba are your problem?

Once again all these people are mushroom aspirants and their stepping down makes absolutely no difference you clown! The real decision will come from the delegates
Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 12:07am On Jun 08, 2022
hammer567:

TINUBU DOLLARS DEY SWEET.

AKWA IBOM IS STILL PDP STATE TILL 2031.
ogbeni we are talking about apc presidential primary wetin concern pdp?

1 Like

Re: We SE/SS by hammer567: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

ogbeni we are talking about apc presidential primary wetin concern pdp?

1 Share

Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 12:08am On Jun 08, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Once again all these people are mushroom aspirants and their stepping down makes absolutely no difference you clown! The real decision will come from the delegates
then lets watch and see

1 Like

Re: We SE/SS by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:08am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

then lets watch and see
I'm watching you
Re: We SE/SS by helinues: 12:12am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
I'm watching you

Use glasses

1 Like

Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 12:13am On Jun 08, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
I'm watching you
jobless bitch

1 Like

Re: We SE/SS by Agwotulumbe(f): 12:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

jobless bitch
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: We SE/SS by DEROX: 1:19am On Jun 08, 2022
UrPapa:
grin work for it osu

1 Like

Re: We SE/SS by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:41am On Jun 08, 2022
This comrade too like vawulence...grin

1 Like

Re: We SE/SS by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:43am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

yeye talk what success do you have to make yoruba hate you? it is funny how you lots dishes out hate and expect love in return,no be juju be dat?
and can you also tell me why wike and emmauel udom refused to step down for ibo aspirant in your beloved party pdp?
Leave them na, it's THUG LIFE out here henceforth.

1 Like

Re: We SE/SS by Nobody: 2:01am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

And what relevance does South South have in Politics? Like who takes clowns serious? Who gives a hoot about the so called brainwashed south South. Every Idiot has a say about Igbos even when they are not close even with their so called oil... Oh I mean the one that belongs to the north!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We SE/SS by Billingslord: 7:12am On Jun 08, 2022
NetValueFX:

And what relevance does South South have in Politics? Like who takes clowns serious? Who gives a hoot about the so called brainwashed south South. Every Idiot has a say about Igbos even when they are not close even with their so called oil... Oh I mean the one that belongs to the north!
they are far more relevant than south east politicallly and economically

2 Likes

Re: We SE/SS by Nobody: 7:40am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

they are far more relevant than south east politicallly and economically
Interesting... Because Jonathan became president? Prior to that how far? After his presidency how far? The whole of South will understand the meaning of relevance come 2023
Re: We SE/SS by Idiko1: 8:09am On Jun 08, 2022
Billingslord:

The only "Mumu" in this discussion is your forebearer. Akpabio is Annang not Igbo. Why not Tinubu step for Ogbonnaya Onu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We SE/SS by Reality3080: 8:15am On Jun 08, 2022
Idiko1:

The only "Mumu" in this discussion is your forebearer. Akpabio is Annang not Igbo. Why not Tinubu step for Ogbonnaya Onu?
the same onu that was almost crying

Walahi igbos don suffer,pdp shenk them n them dey wail for apc

That okorocha is too daft to b a class captain,I can’t even believe someone who was just released for corruption charges can b talking boldly like that

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

15 Million Nigerians To Contribute N20k Each To Fund Peter Obi Project. / Another Top Oyo Monarch Is Dead! / PDP Seeks Disqualification Of Gov. Inuwa Yahaya, Deputy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.