Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

I Have Committed A Crime Abi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Have Committed A Crime Abi (536 Views)

Success Precious Abi: Missing 5-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photo) / Abi Idowu: "I Was Raped By Gbenga Fahad Oladipo" (Photos) / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Committed A Crime Abi by Qpid5(m): 8:57am On Jun 10, 2022
I posted about how hard I am finding it difficult to get a laptop just yesterday night and this morning, I couldn't find the post again, it was taken down by the moderator.
I don't really understand, what was my offence?
Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by Ammishaddai: 8:59am On Jun 10, 2022
Many of the moderators on this forum have misplaced priorities and I won't be surprised if they continue taking down your post.

1 Like

Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by FatherBona: 9:09am On Jun 10, 2022
Be acting like mini gods and be venting their personal frustrations on members of this platform.

Soon they will ban or delete this comment. That’s all they can do!!

Bunch of losers!!!
Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by Qpid5(m): 9:29am On Jun 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
Many of the moderators on this forum have misplaced priorities and I won't be surprised if they continue taking down your post.
To be honest, I don't really understand them. There are some useless post here that don't even add a single value to human life and these posts are even in front page.
Just when I posted to seek a relevant info and help, they took it down. That's crazy! angry
Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by Ammishaddai: 9:33am On Jun 10, 2022
Qpid5:

To be honest, I don't really understand them. There are some useless post here that don't even add a single value to human life and these posts are even in front page.
Just when I posted to seek a relevant info and help, they took it down. That's crazy! angry
It seems you've set your expectations high on this forum . Why not go to Reddit and post your message there . You'll find many who will be more than happy to help
Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by Qpid5(m): 9:37am On Jun 10, 2022
Misplaced priorities!
They allow some useless posts and go against the ones that will yield result on someone's life
I wished I could get a reasonable explanation to why my post was taken down.

FatherBona:
Be acting like mini gods and be venting their personal frustrations on members of this platform.

Soon they will ban or delete this comment. That’s all they can do!!

Bunch of losers!!!
Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by Qpid5(m): 9:38am On Jun 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:
It seems you've set your expectations high on this forum . Why not go to Reddit and post your message there . You'll find many who will be more than happy to help
Thanks for this.. That's what I going to do
Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by francisbarrack(m): 3:57pm On Jun 10, 2022
Ammishaddai:

Reddit... Tell me more
Re: I Have Committed A Crime Abi by Ammishaddai: 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2022
francisbarrack:

Reddit... Tell me more
It's the oyibo version of Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Guest Caught With Plasma TV Inside His Bag (photos) / Do You Know That Nigeria Government Is The One Sponsoring Bandits In The Whole O / Two Nigerians Arrested For Assaulting Cameroon Citizen In Greater Noida, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.