Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,845 members, 7,876,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:45 PM

Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here - Travel (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here (188076 Views)

Dv Lottery 2013/2014 / Dv Lottery! How Do I Fill These? / 6,006 Nigerians Win 2010 Us Dv Lottery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (92) (Go Down)

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2012
rood boy:

My o'level not yet...I jst want too know down shld be case my result is out...I will jst do all the folowing up at once that is y I want too know? I don't want anytin too disturb me if they cal me for intview.

@ my sis tiwanna...were the you stay?

With this your English, how do you plan to 'credit' the GCE subjects? May be you fill and let them know you plan to get qualified via job experience.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 9:55am On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

With this your English, how do you plan to 'credit' the GCE subjects? May be you fill and let them know you plan to get qualified via job experience.

ferdii most people are gud in spoken than written english smiley.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 10:24am On Jul 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

we hear u, our lawyer
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 11:03am On Jul 27, 2012
Please help me out! We went to the embassy on the date given to us and we were told that our date has been postponed to August and we should go to the main gate for our next interview. what does this mean?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by temmytanny(m): 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2012
Flobzy4real: Please help me out! We went to the embassy on the date given to us and we were told that our date has been postponed to August and we should go to the main gate for our next interview. what does this mean?
NOt heard of such before but i guess its probably they had more people to attend to that day.

Or did you get there late? If you get there late,they could postpone your interview date
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Leripa(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2012
@temmytanny: pls, check ur email
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2012
Hello House, my guy just let me know that he was selected for 2012 Edition. The attached file! But when I filled out the form he chose Seychelles instead of Nigeria to increase his chances of winning since Seychelles people no dey too apply. It paid off. What does he do now. No passport of Seychelles yet.

Africa being CURRENT in June is not true right? Does he have the time to process? Make una talk now now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He got notified from KCC that he won via his e-mailbox July 13,2012. So are they doing like that for DV2013 people? Or they did this because of the May1 controversy? If they inform via e-mailbox,those who lost their Confirmation Number should not worry.

Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii: Hello House, my guy just let me know that he was selected for 2012 Edition. The attached file! But when I filled out the form he chose Seychelles instead of Nigeria to increase his chances of winning since Seychelles people no dey too apply. It paid off. What does he do now. No passport of Seychelles yet.

Africa been CURRENT in June is not true right? Does he have the time to process? Make una talk now now.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

He got notified from KCC that he won via his e-mailbox July 13,2012. So are they doing like that for DV2013 people? Or they did this because of the May1 controversy? If they inform via e-mailbox,those who lost their Confirmation Number should not worry.
hmmmm, via email?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 27, 2012
brightmon:
hmmmm, via email?

I swear I have read it somewhere that there are hidden winners. He came in my office now, I stopped him from talking, we went into his e-mail (mail from KCC came this month oh), I copied a link from KCC mail, pasted on my browser, his confirmation number came out as it did when KCC voided our winnings last year. Then I went to KCC site and put it, his Last name and year of birth. The congratulatory page showed. So many things are happening that we do not know. These people are rough-handling us all.

His problem now is how to start the processing. He claimed another nationality.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2012
@Temmytanny: Thanks for your reponse. Before we were allowed into the building, we were asked to check our names at FBU which was not there.We were very early for 12 noon appointment. When we were called, we were told that our date has been rescheduled to August (Us embassy rescheduling date for us) I done understand.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

This is reality oh! My guy was thrown out last time (DV2011) because of no Credit in his O'level English Language as O'level was his highest educational qualification.He is a construction worker oh! He hid it from me, I would've advised him not to waste the cash (819USD then). Some folks get luck and pass off. I want to believe you can't tell the Interviewer how you intend to qualify. They are harsh on us here in Africa. Over there in Europe, people marry after being selected and no much ado.

If rood boy has only spoken ability, how will he write and pass 5 relevant subjects? Maybe he hires some old hands.People do not pass those exams any more unless helped. I dey lie nee?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2012
Flobzy4real: @Temmytanny: Thanks for your reponse. Before we were allowed into the building, we were asked to check our names at FBU which was not there.We were very early for 12 noon appointment. When we were called, we were told that our date has been rescheduled to August (Us embassy rescheduling date for us) I done understand.

That is what am saying. They are harsh here. They ought to have alerted you on the change. People change not them! Prepare for the new date, bro.It is gonna be fine.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 3:48pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

I swear I have read it somewhere that there are hidden winners. He came in my office now, I stopped him from talking, we went into his e-mail (mail from KCC came this month oh), I copied a link from KCC mail, pasted on my browser, his confirmation number came out as it did when KCC voided our winnings last year. Then I went to KCC site and put it, his Last name and year of birth. The congratulatory page showed. So many things are happening that we do not know. These people are rough-handling us all.

His problem now is how to start the processing. He claimed another nationality.
well if you say so, i think the nxt step now is to get his passport from that country, after which the rest follows.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Flobzy4real: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

That is what am saying. They are harsh here. They ought to have alerted you on the change. People change not them! Prepare for the new date, bro.It is gonna be fine.
Thanks.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
brightmon:
well if you say so, i think the nxt step now is to get his passport from that country, after which the rest follows.

I told him to get his Seychelles' Passport and Birth Certificate. The guy begin dull. Saying he will write to KCC that the Cafe attendant did the mistake that he wants to process under Nigeria. Imagine!
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 4:12pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

I told him to get his Seychelles' Passport and Birth Certificate. The guy begin dull. Saying he will write to KCC that the Cafe attendant did the mistake that he wants to process under Nigeria. Imagine!

he wants to deliberately put the mouse in front of the cat?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

he wants to deliberately put the mouse in front of the cat?

If it is me, I will go to Seychelles and do the things, come lagos and claim my pass.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 4:18pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

who dose he think his taliking too? Tell kcc that trash, no wonder dey look everything coming from 9ja 2b 19 and no wonder CO ask questions dey dont ask other country DV winners. My advice for u is 2 hands off his case.
Can u imagin his reason, N and S near?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by obamaobama: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

english or no english roodboy will pass his interview by the grace of God,even though u hav p.hd in english if God say u ar not going anywhere u can't do anything instead of u be praying 4 the guy for God intervention u ar now condeming his english afterall ENGLISH NO BE YOUR PAPA LANGUAGE.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2012
rood boy:

My o'level not yet...I jst want too know down shld be case my result is out...I will jst do all the folowing up at once that is y I want too know? I don't want anytin too disturb me if they cal me for intview.

@ my sis tiwanna...were the you stay?

i live in port harcourt sir.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

If it is me, I will go to Seychelles and do the things, come lagos and claim my pass.

maybe the guy is considering the amount of money he would pay for flight from nija to a country close to the india ocean?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Tiwanna:

maybe the guy is considering the amount of money he would pay for flight from nija to india?

India? Seychelles is in Africa.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2012
obamaobama: english or no english roodboy will pass his interview by the grace of God,even though u hav p.hd in english if God say u ar not going anywhere u can't do anything instead of u be praying 4 the guy for God intervention u ar now condeming his english afterall ENGLISH NO BE YOUR PAPA LANGUAGE.

It does not work that way. Stop calling God's name unnecessarily. Do your own work first. Ask people who have gone there. Did you even win?
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

ogamy i meant a country in the western India ocean tongue hahaha lol
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 27, 2012
brightmon:
who dose he think his taliking too? Tell kcc that trash, no wonder dey look everything coming from 9ja 2b 19 and no wonder CO ask questions dey dont ask other country DV winners. My advice for u is 2 hands off his case.
Can u imagin his reason, N and S near?

You're right but what was he thinking? Using Nigeria passport when he claimed Seychelles as his eligibility country? The guy is not real. Either you come clean or go the 19 way. Now when he calls me I will tell to go ahead and see the end.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Tiwanna(f): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

You're right but what was he thinking? Using Nigeria passport when he claimed Seychelles as his eligibility country? The guy is not real. Either you come clean or go the 19 way. Now when he calls me I will tell to go ahead and see the end.

guy i think you should not put your mouth in the guys case anymore, cuz if anything goes wrong with his interview, he would blame you for it.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by brightmon: 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

lol, na laugh i dey laugh since. U will tell him to go ahead wen he calls u? Abeg update me later ohh, lol.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Bussyme(m): 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2012
ferdiii:

. Is he authorize to get passport frm that country?. Infact not easy oooo
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 28, 2012
brightmon:
lol, na laugh i dey laugh since. U will tell him to go ahead wen he calls u? Abeg update me later ohh, lol.

I will.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 28, 2012
Tiwanna:

guy i think you should not put your mouth in the guys case anymore, cuz if anything goes wrong with his interview, he would blame you for it.

Okay. He was almost indirectly blaming me. I reminded him he told me to choose Seychelles for him. The guy is not mature just now.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 28, 2012
Bussyme: . Is he authorize to get passport frm that country?. Infact not easy oooo

As a sign of his citizenship, I guess. No harm in trying, I believe.
Re: Dv Lottery 2012 Winner Meet Here by roodboy: 8:58am On Jul 28, 2012
ferdiii:

It does not work that way. Stop calling God's name unnecessarily. Do your own work first. Ask people who have gone there. Did you even win?

It's ok you guys...stop geting upsite with each other because of me rood boy...we are all in God hand...I know personally that I'm olodo of nigerian limited I acept that fine...God will take control in ds 2013 intview ok...like my sis @tiwanna said earlier that we are all here too learn am here too learn one of twotins pls anytin I ask frm you guys pls response...so ds is why I ask you guys the other tyme that I live in lagos I want too knw the rite place I can do my{internation passport & medical & police report & birth cert} nobody response then except my sis tiwanna and she isn't live at Lagos she said are shld ask people stay at lagos...if there is anybody at lagos can give me the info I will really apreciate that? All the best my people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (92)

U.S. Student Visa (F1, M1, & J1) Forum - We're Listening / Likely Questions By Usa Consular During Interview For Tourist Visa And Response / Adventure In Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.