Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,772 members, 7,848,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 02:52 PM

Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? (2101 Views)

President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / Can Peter Obi Win Any States Outside SE, SS And MB? / 2023: Apart From NE And NW, Where Else Is Atiku Expecting His Votes? - Penguin2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 10:54am On Jun 13, 2022
Apga is even the government in place in Obi's home state , Anambra

There are still some SE states who pledge their allegiance to Pdp

South South people don't know about Labour party as yet, they should be sticking to what they know

South West is locked for, Apc Tinubu

Northern votes will be shared between Apc and Pdp as Labour party is still one of the end of the year political party.

So where will Obi get his votes from outside SE?

Obi's supporters should at least be realistic instead of being optimistic

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Oxb90: 10:56am On Jun 13, 2022
The result will shock you

25 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Gentlerespect76: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

South South people don't know about Labour party as yet, they should be sticking to what they know

Northern votes will be shared between Apc and Pdp as Labour party is still one of the end of the year political party.

Chaaii. Ignorance is a disease.

20 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 10:57am On Jun 13, 2022
Oxb90:
The result will surprise you

Hope you are not referring to another results that would be from Pluto server?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by PresidObi: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
So many people don't really know what is happening on the ground floor.

After reading what the OP wrote, I was convinced it's been about a year since he last visited Nigeria.

On the ground, everyone from every former political party is not only dusting up their PVC, they are massively staking their own funds to campaign for Peter Obi. I have numerous people asking me to set up a campaign movement for Peter Obi immediately but I refused, I dont want anyone to fund me, I will fund my own campaign, mobilize my people and coordinate with every other group everywhere to ensure Peter Obi wins in Everywhere.

This is our mandate as youths, we must all vote for Peter Obi across every local government area in Nigeria. We have a duty to campaign to every corner, explain to every voter, and convince them to vote for their new movement which will produce the best president Nigeria will ever have.

30 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Oplomo: 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

SS where his wife comes from

SW christians

Middle belt.

Core north christians...

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by jmoore(m): 10:58am On Jun 13, 2022
Those who don't know the exit points of Ariaria market trying to form an opinion on what the average Igboman thinks.

PDP has lost southeast. Only PDP delegates in southeast will vote for PDP.

15 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 10:59am On Jun 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

Answer the question without repeating tradition.

Where will Obi get his votes from outside his region?
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by ngreel(f): 11:01am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

e go shock you that money wey you don eat come dey talk out of point you go bring am out by force

5 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Crixxx: 11:01am On Jun 13, 2022
You've always been an ignoramus. Why are you bothered than Obi himself.

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 11:02am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

SW christians

Middle belt.

Core north christians...

SS that are stuck with Pdp?

Same SW christians that are not omitted whenever you guys will be calling the region Skull miners headquarters

The christian north that average of them never heard the name Peter Obi before?

Be realistic instead of being optimistic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
ngreel:
e go shock you that money wey you don eat come dey talk out of point you go bring am out by force

Kuku talk say you want chop out of the money.

grin

1 Like

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Gentlerespect76: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

helinues are you ready for the truth? Ask yourself first. Obi will get votes of all Christians in Northern Nigeria+ majority of Muslim votes from enlightened voters across the core northern States.

My problem with you is that you like backing the wrong horse and will never accept the truth no matter how glaring.

9 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:
You've always been an ignoramus. Why are you bothered than Obi himself.

Don't display what Obi's supporters are known for on this thread.

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Ahmed0336(m): 11:03am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

SW christians

Middle belt.

Core north christians...

How many of these people listed have PVCs and are willing to vote?

Don't forget he will need 25% of votes from at least 24 states. Now, can you tell me how he will come about that?

1 Like

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Crixxx: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
jmoore:
Those who don't know the exit points of Ariaria market trying to form an opinion on what the average Igboman thinks.

PDP has lost southeast. Only PDP delegates in southeast will vote for PDP.
Them go Dy 1 hut for Ibadan Dy analyse. They are not even sure about their region.

5 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by AlabiJ: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
No loud am abeg. Lol. They're still on cloud 9 right now so that thought hasn't yet sunk in. You never notice say all the Nnamdi Kanu/ipob/Biafra dp and status images don switch to Obi. They're hoping that all the 'animals' in the 'zoo' and former 'f.oo.lani slaves' would forgive and forget their past insults and turn up en masse vote for Peteru Obi na.

And if you refuse to support Obi, they go show you shege and cancel you. Lol. I won't be shocked if Unknown Gunmen in the SE too start threatening ibos without PVC very soon. cheesy Na season feem we dey watch o. E go sweet well well.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Oxb90: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

he will get his vote from right thinking Nigerian who hates suffering, who believes that this country is meant for all and not a selected few and so many others.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by 9jii(m): 11:04am On Jun 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

You know this and refuse to take medication
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Gentlerespect76: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

Same SW christians that are not omitted whenever you guys will be calling the region Skull miners headquarters

Your argument forces me to keep quiet cause it seems you don't know what you are saying. Look I live in the north. Don't be this mischievous.

2 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Crixxx: 11:05am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

Thank you

Asking you a question is what obi supporters display? That's great

1 Like

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Crixxx: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

Thank you

Asking you a question is what obi supporters display? That's great.
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Gentlerespect76:

helinues are you ready for the truth? Ask yourself first. Obi will get votes of all Christians in Northern Nigeria+ majority of Muslim votes from enlightened voters across the core northern States.

My problem with you is that you like backing the wrong horse and will never accept the truth no matter how glaring.

Is obi known yet in the core north ? Where are the offices if LP in the remote area?

What have Igbo's done to those Christian North that will make them to see Obi as the best cold beer on a sunny day? Those Christian Muslims that are not exempted from Alamajiri whenever you guys want to shade North
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Oplomo: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
Ahmed0336:

How many these people listed have PVCs and are willing to vote?

Don't forget he will need 25% of votes from at least 24 states. Now can you tell me how he will come about that?

Some sensible Northern muslims like you will also vote him.

There is a mass registration for PVCs in these regions due to the electoral reforms.

48 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 13, 2022
1. Southwest. Block vote because no sensible one will vote Tinubu.

4 Likes

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
Crixxx:

Asking you a question is what obi supporters display? That's great.

Have you answered mine before asking yours?
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by AlabiJ: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2022
helinues:

You are dealing with ipob mentality. You don forget say those guys think out of their anuses. 'Biafla or Death' is about to change to 'PVC or Death', at this rate.

1 Like

Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 11:11am On Jun 13, 2022
AlabiJ:
No loud am abeg. Lol. They're still on cloud 9 right now so that thought hasn't yet sunk in. You never notice say all the Nnamdi Kanu/ipob/Biafra status images don switch to Obi. They're hoping that all the 'animals' in the 'zoo' and former 'f.oo.lani slaves' would forgive and forget their past insults and turn up en masse vote for Peteru Obi na.

And if you refuse to support Obi, they go show you shege and cancel you. Lol. I won't be shocked if Unknown Gunmen in the SE too start threatening ibos without PVC very soon. cheesy Na season feel we dey watch o. E go sweet well well.

The unknown gunmen activities could be one of the sabotage factor that would himder Obi from succeeding from home. Those idiots might start harassing politicians, Politician supporters and political rally as money extortion is also part of their motives
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by 9jii(m): 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
Oplomo:

SW christians

Middle belt.

Core north christians...
Wow you people!

SS- will not reject wike because of his wife
SW christians- Yorubas were never decided by religion no matter how you want believe so.
Middle belt- Kwara, kogi and Niger are mostly and other related to them.
Core north christians will vote for Atiku.
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by SEXONLY: 11:12am On Jun 13, 2022
U get bad mouth.

helinues:

Hope you are not referring to another results that would be from Pluto server?
Re: Where Will Obi Get His Votes From Outside SE? by helinues: 11:13am On Jun 13, 2022
AlabiJ:

You are dealing with ipob mentality. You don forget say those guys think out of their anuses. 'Biafla or Death' is about to change to 'PVC or Death', at this rate.

I don't think Nigeria would be called a zoo again should Obi Loss except if Obi is contesting for president of the zoo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Visionlessness: Peter Obi Goes To Egypt To Study Their System / Obasanjo, Adebanjo, Obi, Attend 70th Birthday Of Nnia Nwodo in Enugu / Buharis Message At Tinubu Campaign Rally Sparks Reactions (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.