Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,944 members, 7,841,629 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party (653 Views)

Obi And Kwankwaso May Form A Merger Ahead Of The INEC Deadline - LP Spokesperson / Twitter Says Discussions With FG Have Been "Respectful And Productive" / New Minimum Wage: FG Reaches Agreement With Labour Over Implementation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by chesterlee(m): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2022
NNPP have confirmed their ongoing merger discussions with Peter Obi's labour party. The updated their Twitter page to let Nigerians know that the biggest merger of hope is incoming.

We wish to inform Nigerians that, our discussions with
@PeterObi
and the #LabourParty are still ongoing. Special committee was set to discuss arrangements.

We hope for good results that will give Nigeria a chance to be alive, once again.

#NNPP #NigeriaDecides2023 #Kwankwaso

1 Share

Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by chesterlee(m): 11:14am On Jun 18, 2022
Something huge is coming!!!
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by Fahdiga(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2022
Good. Let's all be OBIdient to our dear country

1 Like

Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by Eriokanmi: 11:24am On Jun 18, 2022
Great! I'm loving this
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by NwaIdeato: 11:29am On Jun 18, 2022
I'm hearing that a protégé who will be picked from Kwankwaso's camp to represent his interest will soon be picked as Obi's running mate, the protégé in question is a young Northern Muslim with very strong connections in Kano...fingers crossed.
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by Bluntguy: 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Only if Kwankwaso will accept to be OBIdient.
The Nigerian youth have spoken. I OBIdiently got my PVC yesterday.

2 Likes

Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by Toneypen247(m): 11:31am On Jun 18, 2022
Something hugeeee cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by iamfactor(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
Insha Allah... Everybody must be OBIdient

1 Like

Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by OBALOLA55(m): 11:38am On Jun 18, 2022
SEUNMSG HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 18, 2022
If Kwankwaso accept to vice Obi then this election will be the sweetest of all election!
Let anybody that has ears hear it, Obi is the next president!

1 Like

Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by colorsofrainbow: 11:48am On Jun 18, 2022
OBALOLA55:
SEUNMSG HAVE YOU SEEN THIS?
High bp loading for him... grin
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by ahogo: 11:56am On Jun 18, 2022
God will be done in Nigeria,i pray for a great Nigeria.
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by Tradernaija1: 12:03pm On Jun 18, 2022
A greater Nigeria is possible.
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by Abilistic(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18, 2022
Good!

But who will step down for who?
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by SeunOSEWApenis(f): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2022
I laugh at you all, kwankwaso that is canvassing to become jagabans vp.

Too much mpuru miri has scattered ipobians reasoning
Re: NNPP Confirms The Ongoing Merger Discussions With Labour Party by ShobayoEmma(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18, 2022
I dey looku and laughful

(1) (Reply)

2023: Kwankwaso Won’t Be Peter Obi’s Running Mate – NNPP Says / Video: Peter Obi Campaign For Labor Party Gov. Candidate In Osun State / Zamfara Governor Suspends Emir Who Turbaned Bandits Kingpin❗️❗️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.