Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,279 members, 7,842,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu (916 Views)

Muhammadu Buhari Urges Arewa Consultative Forum To Support Bola Tinubu / Yoruba Nation Rally In Lagos Will Hold On July 3 - Olayomi Koiki / #endsars Protests: Lagos Will Need N1trn For Reconstruction — Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by zomby(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2022
The President of the Ohaneze Ndigbo in Lagos, Chief Solomon Aguene has confirmed their 100% support for the Jagaban of Lagos.

https://punchng.com/well-support-tinubu-lagos-igbo-group/

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Totilopussylick(m): 6:30am On Jun 20, 2022
They are on their own

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Gentlerespect76: 6:34am On Jun 20, 2022
zomby:
The President of the Ohaneze Ndigbo in Lagos, Chief Solomon Aguene has confirmed their 100% support for the Jagaban of Lagos.

https://punchng.com/well-support-tinubu-lagos-igbo-group/
It reminds me of "Telephone Conversation" a poem by Wole Soyinka. You can claim to be anything on phone grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Ajaatolu: 6:35am On Jun 20, 2022
They want to cashout

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by puremaker7(m): 6:37am On Jun 20, 2022
The real igbos

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by realstars: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2022
They will support him but will never vote for APC..
Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by IntelChief: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2022
I googled the word "confused" and the name Ohaneze Ndigbo just appeared.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Golan007: 6:47am On Jun 20, 2022
Shey you dey whine me ni?

Anyway, the result from the zone would tell the future.

17 Likes

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by MonkeyMods(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2022
Only him and his wife cos even their children belong to the woke youths. They ain't voting no ancestor again

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
It's a strategy. Is it not secret ballot again? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Oplomo: 7:00am On Jun 20, 2022
LOL... grin cheesy cheesy

I'm sure even Tinubu bandits knoe why I am laughing. grin

18 Likes

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Crixxx: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2022
Lol. Igbos will vote tinubu when even his own family members are against him and his evil party.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Coolsperm: 7:59am On Jun 20, 2022
And we Yoruba Christian's will support Obi once APC choose Muslim Muslim ticket

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by NaughtyBrainiac: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2022
Crixxx:
Lol. Igbos will vote tinubu when even his own family members are against him and his evil party.

Why do you peole love self deceit? grin grin They are against him, yet he polled an astounding 1271 votes at the primaries. Ma that kind "against" I dey pray for at the General elections. Lmao
Coolsperm:
And we Yoruba Christian's will support Obi once APC choose Muslim Muslim ticket

I hate to hear this rubbish of Yoruba Christian and yortuba Muslim. Why are you people children of hate? Why must you people be the one to tell we Yorubas that we should be divided on the lines of religion. Una no dey tire?

3 Likes

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by AnambraPrince: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2022
puremaker7:
The real igbos
Yes, some of us are supporting Tinubu!
Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Coolsperm: 8:40am On Jun 20, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:

Why do you peole love self deceit? grin grin They are against him, yet he polled an astounding 1271 votes at the primaries. Ma that kind "against" I dey pray for at the General elections. Lmao

I hate to hear this rubbish of Yoruba Christian and yortuba Muslim. Why are you people children of hate? Why must you people be the one to tell we Yorubas that we should be divided on the lines of religion. Una no dey tire?
. Yoruba Muslims and Yoruba Christian's have been in the court since two years ago due to the issue of hijab, muric said Yoruba Muslims should not vote for Yoruba Christian's, was the igbos that said it, let's tell our self's the truth,

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Tomek09(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2022
AnambraPrince:
Of course, igbos in Lagos must support Tinubu if they don't want to end up inside Lagoon. Joe Igbokwe an igbo man like me who is commissioner for drainages will be the first to mobilize them inside the lagoon. This coming election in Southwest no be joke. It's either you vote for Tinubu or Tinubu. No other way!
Joker. Empty noisemaking threat.
Same Lagoon your Oba denied after he was called out and threatened?? Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Oplomo: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2022
Naru nu ya ego ya rie nu. Okwa ona -aza "bullion van"? grin grin

18 Likes

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by AnambraPrince: 9:15am On Jun 20, 2022
Tomek09:

Joker. Empty noisemaking threat.
Same Lagoon your Oba denied after he was called out and threatened?? Lol
Threat or sarcasm? How you see it is not my problem grin I'm enjoying this cruise cool
Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Goldenkrezi: 9:25am On Jun 20, 2022
Wahala for who dey trust Igbo Man grin

1 Like

Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Vaughanlanrewaj: 9:29am On Jun 20, 2022
Real Igbos who have investment stake in Lagos state will cooperate with their Yoruba brother hosts.

In real practical sense, our economic and political interests here in Lagos are actually aligned for prosperity same way Hausas in Igboland will cooperate with their Igbo brothers hosts.

This is laudable and I assure them that they will be well rewarded.
May God bless them and Nigeria for ever.
Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by zomby(m): 5:08am On Jun 21, 2022
Crixxx:
His own family is against him…Dude, where are you from? Because you sound severely confused.

I’m not sure why anyone cares whether the igbos support Tinubu or not. The impact of the entire Igbo people on the presidential election is 5%; no more, no less. So, who gives a d@mn ? I’m sure that Tinubu doesn’t.
The focus is on the big jokers….called Kano and other northern states.
Honestly, nobody cares about Enugu, Abia, or Anambra.
Re: The Igbo Group In Lagos Will Support Bola Tinubu by Foolishbuhari: 5:15am On Jun 21, 2022
Crixxx:

Na igbo hoodlums attack them grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

1942 Road Signage At Obalende Bus Stop / States That Will Be Won By Peter Obi / E Be Like Say Obi Go Win Oh????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.