Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,262 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

EPL Chatroom - All Discussions - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (4583) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions (1431113 Views)

EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season? / EPL: Weekend's Results, Updated Premier League Table And Top Scorers / EPL: Five Things We Learnt From The English Premier League This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (4623) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 5:55pm On Apr 18
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5EmEuxrEI?si=pVPcDN2HQqxeVS0Q

This is a video of Mohbad's sons naming ceremony. Maybe you can tell us where the attention seeking grandfather is.

The man requested for Mohbad to give him money for him to celebrate the naming for his own people at Ikorodu and the boy gave him o.

Na the same man dey claim say the child is not his son's because of property. Smh
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18
GloriousGbola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5EmEuxrEI?si=pVPcDN2HQqxeVS0Q

This is a video of Mohbad's sons naming ceremony. Maybe you can tell us where the attention seeking grandfather is.

Grandfather not attending his grandson naming ceremony doesn't mean sh! T. Maybe Yoruba tradition is different. Where I come from it does not matter.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 5:56pm On Apr 18
raumdeuter:
Kate Abdos partner Malik took a picture with the CBS crew

But internet inlaws are looking for where Thierry Henry placed his right hand

The boyfriend is saying he is not jealous or insecure about the chemistry between Henry and Kate.

Henry na bad guy and that kain chemistry no be normal. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything has happened between both…but there is definitely some type of mutual attraction between both and even their colleagues can see it.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Apr 18
Roland17:

The boyfriend is saying he is not jealous or insecure about the chemistry between Henry and Kate.

Henry na bad guy and that kain chemistry no be normal. It doesn’t necessarily mean anything has happened between both…but there is definitely some type of mutual attraction between both and even their colleagues can see it.

Wetin you expect make him talk before

But Henry is quite goodlooking and can tempt any female especially if they have to work closely most of the time

I am sure the thought has crossed Kate and Thierry's mind before sha
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Kholiwe(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by reccy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 18
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Ballzproblem2: 6:52pm On Apr 18
Kholiwe:

Your gender be it Southy, Nigerian and even your so called heavenly father is violent. It's a good thing you are seeing your gender for what they truly are.

/
I understand you sis,the gender base violence in SA will turn me into an angry bitter lesbian feminist that is if I was a female from there.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18
cc;
Ballzproblem

Make una continue 2 underrate Iran

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Roland17(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18
raumdeuter:

Wetin you expect make him talk before

But Henry is quite goodlooking and can tempt any female especially if they have to work closely most of the time

I am sure the thought has crossed Kate and Thierry's mind before sha

Sometimes, it may not necessarily be about physical looks. It can sometimes be his personality/ aura/ maybe Henry has a sense of mystery (this one triggers a lot of inquisitiveness in women) and how he carries himself, especially in group settings.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by iamoyindamola(m): 8:00pm On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

Bello no loss , if dem check Kogi state governors house they will find him there .

The guy probably thought because he stepped down for Tinubu at the national convention Tinubu will tell EFCC to free him
They know he's in governors house they are indirectly telling him to release bello
GloriousGbola:

if EFCC is serious about getting bello, they will get him.

as it is the man will probbaly have to stay in nigeria. if he steps out of the country they will put an interpol call on him and he will be brought back to nigeria in chains
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:19pm On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

Bello no loss , if dem check Kogi state governors house they will find him there .

The guy probably thought because he stepped down for Tinubu at the national convention Tinubu will tell EFCC to free him

Bello didn't step down oh. He contested in the primaries .
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 8:22pm On Apr 18
monerozi5590:

Bello didn't step down oh. He contested in the primaries .

I thought I saw him among those clowns that stepped down on the night of that primary ni.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by monerozi5590: 8:29pm On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

I thought I saw him among those clowns that stepped down on the night of that primary ni.

Nope. He didn't.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Sportsweb: 8:55pm On Apr 18
monerozi5590:
Sometimes is very difficult to believe FG and government appointees. They can lie.

See fuel subsidy for instance. IMF and El Rufai recently said Nigeria is still paying fuel subsidy.

FG said is not true. That anyone that thinks FG is still paying subsidy should come up with EVIDENCE and FACTS grin grin grin
Did you believe Buhari's appointees?
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:41pm On Apr 18
Roland17:

Sometimes, it may not necessarily be about physical looks. It can sometimes be his personality/ aura/ maybe Henry has a sense of mystery (this one triggers a lot of inquisitiveness in women) and how he carries himself, especially in group settings.

Totally understand. That mystery aura Like a man who knows more than he does. He doesnt talk too much, doesnt talk out of turn. An ashawo intellectual like our Afrodoc2 here

being a talented fine rich man helps too.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by BlueRayDick: 9:45pm On Apr 18
Sportsweb:
Did you believe Buhari's appointees?

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:48pm On Apr 18
grin

......we called, they heed. Some Muppéts thought it ain't gonna work, but here we go. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 9:53pm On Apr 18
OasisX:
grin

......we called, they heed. Some Muppéts thought it ain't gonna work, but here we go. LOL!

Where is this and whats happening
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:58pm On Apr 18
raumdeuter:

Where is this and whats happening

grin

......Abuja. FCCPC is sealing off Supermarkets that are damn greedy and exploiting Nigerians.

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 9:59pm On Apr 18
grin

.........Mí ó ni sọ ń kánkán. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:02pm On Apr 18
OasisX:
grin

If this is sealing of a supermarket I am completely against this. Any supermarket has the right to charge anything they want. The onus is on you as the consumer to identify the shops that have reasonable prices. I observed along time ago that prices can vary wildly between stores.

Also this is nothing more than a shakedown

Dpr did the same during fuel scarcity. Run around accuse stations of hoarding, seal them up and then take 250k to unseal. This is more of the same.

5 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by GloriousGbola: 10:07pm On Apr 18
OasisX:

grin

......Abuja. FCCPC is sealing off Supermarkets that are damn greedy and exploiting Nigerians.

There is nothing in the supermarket that counts as an essential commodity. This is fueling the Nigerian misguided entitlement. Same reason why Nigerians whine about price of dstv.

I have a thing for coke. In supermarket a it is 300.in supermarket b it is 320. In super market c it is 400. On the street it is 350. Same thing with fuel. Fuel varies from 568 to 600 to 605 to 610 to 630 depending on the station. Identify where the price is good and buy form there.

The other day I wanted to buy a keyboard. I had already confirmed the price as 35 to 40k. (used to be 19k angry) I entered this store and they had it. I asked the price they said 80k. I laughed at them and moved on.

For the past two years, several supermarkets have regularly failed to update their prices. So I always ask at the counter. Some have these screens with bar codes where you can scan and confirm the price.

6 Likes

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by larride(m): 10:25pm On Apr 18
GloriousGbola:

There is nothing in the supermarket that counts as an essential commodity. This is fueling the Nigerian misguided entitlement. Same reason why Nigerians whine about price of dstv.

I have a thing for coke. In supermarket a it is 300.in supermarket b it is 320. In super market c it is 400. On the street it is 350. Same thing with fuel. Fuel varies from 568 to 600 to 605 to 610 to 630 depending on the station. Identify where the price is good and buy form there.

The other day I wanted to buy a keyboard. I had already confirmed the price as 35 to 40k. (used to be 19k angry) I entered this store and they had it. I asked the price they said 80k. I laughed at them and moved on.

For the past two years, several supermarkets have regularly failed to update their prices. So I always ask at the counter. Some have these screens with bar codes where you can scan and confirm the price.

I agree.

I think what FCCPC are enforcing is making sure that each supermarket put a price tag on their items.i think that's the only law that they can enforce.

1 Like

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 10:35pm On Apr 18
grin

......white Lion is cooked. Its better he gives up and reports himself to EFCC. A big disgrace to Nigerian Youths.

Modafvcker assumed power at 39yrs, spent good 8yrs to steal ₦80+ Billions?!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 10:43pm On Apr 18
OasisX:
grin

......white Lion is cooked. Its better he gives up and reports himself to EFCC. A big disgrace to Nigerian Youths.

Modafvcker assumed power at 39yrs, spent good 8yrs to steal ₦80+ Billions?!

Power is indeed transient. Who would have seen this coming? A whole white lion running helter skelter and hiding like a coward.

What is he running from? What's the worst case scenario biko? If Emefiele can be granted bail, how much more.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 11:20pm On Apr 18
Ibime have you seen @pansophist posts on this site?

It's funny how most of his posts are about how the West is bad..inhumane, and so on yet he stays in a western country. I once asked him why he doesn't stay in either China or Russia, but he didn't reply. If he posts only 20% of the kind of stuffs he posts against Western countries against China in a Chinese platform while living there, he wouldn't last a month before being disappeared.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by popizaino(m): 11:25pm On Apr 18
BlueRayDick:

Let them go and find job in Gaza

grin grin grin grin
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:34pm On Apr 18
Itsrm:

Power is indeed transient. Who would have seen this coming? A whole white lion running helter skelter and hiding like a coward.

What is he running from? What's the worst case scenario biko? If Emefiele can be granted bail, how much more.

grin

.....Chief Priest, Mr. Tested and Trusted, has this message for White Fowl. LOL!

Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by raumdeuter: 11:39pm On Apr 18
TemporaryHansel:
Ibime have you seen @pansophist posts on this site?

It's funny how most of his posts are about how the West is bad..inhumane, and so on yet he stays in a western country. I once asked him why he doesn't stay in either China or Russia, but he didn't reply. If he posts only 20% of the kind of stuffs he posts against Western countries against China in a Chinese platform while living there, he wouldn't last a month before being disappeared.

That is the beauty and greatness of Western democracy

In Michigan and New York we have people now chanting death to America. when you ask them if they will leave to those better countries they all refuse

Imagine anyone gathering to chant death to Russia, China Iran, etc inside those countries and surviving
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by TemporaryHansel: 11:45pm On Apr 18
raumdeuter:

That is the beauty and greatness of Western democracy

In Michigan and New York we have people now chanting death to America. when you ask them if they will leave to those better countries they all refuse

Imagine anyone gathering to chant death to Russia, China Iran, etc inside those countries and surviving

It's really amusing tbh. Why live in the same country/environment you hate so much? It's not like the dude is poor so he can't afford to migrate to either China or Russia.

Imo, I think western nations are too kind and welcoming for their own good.
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by OasisX: 11:47pm On Apr 18
grin

.......how on earth this fight is declared draw?! How?! Africa my Africa. LOL!

https://twitter.com/nsikool/status/1780907597173809437?t=VDZSTI1u79I2Q4WKc04Fww&s=19
Re: EPL Chatroom - All Discussions by Itsrm(m): 11:53pm On Apr 18
OasisX:

grin

.....Chief Priest, Mr. Tested and Trusted, has this message for White Fowl. LOL!

I'm hardly ever in agreement with chief priest on anything but I'm with him on this.

Whether you ate yam or not while in office, be a man and go defend yourself. This one is next level cowardice

(1) (2) (3) ... (4580) (4581) (4582) (4583) (4584) (4585) (4586) ... (4623) (Reply)

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion

Viewing this topic: Theflint1(m), GloriousGbola, aieromon(m), raumdeuter, Oasis003, a4turitoroman, CrystalTiger(m), Itsrm(m), izzou(m), MrJaay(m), popizaino(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.