Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,833 members, 7,844,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Masters In Malaysia - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Masters In Malaysia (475 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Man Graduates With 4.0CGPA In Masters In USA After Being Mocked By Dad's Friend / Warriboy Graduated With Distinction In Masters In I.T Indiana USA (pics)(vids) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masters In Malaysia by oluwakayode25(m): 5:24pm On Jun 20, 2022
Hello guys, i need your help concerning studying in Malaysia, i want to study Agriculture for my masters in Malaysia but i am having a hard time selecting a good school and i was shocked to find out that Malaysia requires IELTS, who would have thought

I am just calling on people who have better informations to help me sort my shit together, i just need Intel on studying in Malaysia plus is it easy to get a job in Malaysia as a student and even after graduating?

1 Like

Re: Masters In Malaysia by jackpot(f): 10:34pm On Jun 20, 2022
AFAIK
You need Student Visa to study in Malaysia and you are not allowed to work with the student visa. IELTS is not mandatory if you graduated from a Nigerian higher institution.
Re: Masters In Malaysia by latosolorunwa(m): 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2022
Are you a student in Malaysia? Pls kindly give more details.
jackpot:
AFAIK
You need Student Visa to study in Malaysia and you are not allowed to work with the student visa. IELTS is not mandatory if you graduated from a Nigerian higher institution.
Re: Masters In Malaysia by oluwakayode25(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
jackpot:
AFAIK

Thank you!!
Re: Masters In Malaysia by oluwakayode25(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please i need contributions please, i need people who know how these things work please... I am begging....

I have a few problems, i studied Agricultural Extension and Rural Sociology...

I have a poor Waec result, i wrote Neco and i combined both results together in order to gain admission and i made a second class upper anyways, above 3.5 cgpa..

I don't know if my O level will be a stumbling block in any form... Please i need contributions please, i picked the mail of one Malaysian school on their website and i reached out to them and they've not written me back, it's been over a week....

I just need to know if my O level won't be an issue at this point.... Thank you as contribute!
Re: Masters In Malaysia by 9JAFULLBREED(m): 2:50am On Jun 26, 2022
Are you 100% sure about the IELTS? and for Jobs biko forget am lipsrsealed

oluwakayode25:
Hello guys, i need your help concerning studying in Malaysia, i want to study Agriculture for my masters in Malaysia but i am having a hard time selecting a good school and i was shocked to find out that Malaysia requires IELTS, who would have thought

I am just calling on people who have better informations to help me sort my shit together, i just need Intel on studying in Malaysia plus is it easy to get a job in Malaysia as a student and even after graduating?

(1) (Reply)

From Drinking Garri To Being The Best Graduating Student: A Doctor's Story. / No One Is Sure If Tinubu Is Still Alive..Kindly disregard Any "Tinubu Said" / 2023/2024 Unilag Ice Sandwich Second Batch Entrance Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.