Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Qi Group Of Companies - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Qi Group Of Companies (46581 Views)

QI International Company / Krisoral Group Of Companies Aka Calidon Company / TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qi Group Of Companies by Ugoc3(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2022
Pls audience..a friend of mine is offering me a job at Qi group of companies in Abuja...
The salary is too good to be true...
E.g 225$ per week..etc
Can any one advise or debunk the Qi group of companies..

1 Like

Re: Qi Group Of Companies by Orobokibo1: 5:37pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ugoc3:
Pls audience..a friend of mine is offering me a job at Qi group of companies in Abuja...
E.g 225$ per week..etc
Is he asking for anyone money before employment?
Re: Qi Group Of Companies by lereinter(m): 9:46pm On Jun 23, 2022
This company is popular on nairaland for scam

Google and read about it

1 Like

Re: Qi Group Of Companies by mbasharon(m): 9:51pm On Jun 23, 2022
Ugoc3:
E.g 225$ per week..etc

My brother forget them
Very soon that ur friend will tell u to pay 480-500k for documentation
It's in lag,ogun,pH and many places,der is such company existing
The problem is if u register, u must get atleast 2 persons to pay that same amount before they will pay u. They will tell u der is nothing like that,buh it's when u enter that u will see what I have jux told u.
So it depends on u,if u can be able to convince atleast 2 people to register under u,u should go,buh if u can't, FLEE. It's like a Pyramid scheme
Am telling you this cos some of my friends have tried convincing me to join,buh der don't know am wiser than them
The way they will brainwash u,if care is not taken u will borrow and do it.
You can Google about QI company in ur Google search and include nairaland on it,u will see different bad comments about them
It's more like a scam

So be careful

3 Likes

Re: Qi Group Of Companies by Here2day(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2022
One of my friends dey Ghana like this cus of this scam, naso dem take lure am enter Ghana. He never see two people to carry enter the stuff like this he still dey Ghana, ọmọ onílé ọlọ́nà fa!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qi Group Of Companies by nwetadinobi042(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2023
My friend of mine just called me now to offer the same exact kind of job
Ugoc3:
E.g 225$ per week..etc
Re: Qi Group Of Companies by nwetadinobi042(m): 8:53pm On Jan 05, 2023
Thank God for nairaland and you. Because a friend of mine just called now now to tell me about this job and saying that this is a one time oportunity, thank God for this post. My friend even told me that I will pay 560K for visa documents, dollars account... Me sef tire
mbasharon:

My brother forget them
Very soon that ur friend will tell u to pay 480-500k for documentation
It's in lag,ogun,pH and many places,der is such company existing
The problem is if u register, u must get atleast 2 persons to pay that same amount before they will pay u. They will tell u der is nothing like that,buh it's when u enter that u will see what I have jux told u.
So it depends on u,if u can be able to convince atleast 2 people to register under u,u should go,buh if u can't, FLEE. It's like a Pyramid scheme
Am telling you this cos some of my friends have tried convincing me to join,buh der don't know am wiser than them
The way they will brainwash u,if care is not taken u will borrow and do it.
You can Google about QI company in ur Google search and include nairaland on it,u will see different bad comments about them
It's more like a scam

So be careful
Re: Qi Group Of Companies by ObinnaValentine: 8:11pm On Jan 09, 2023
Chinedu!!!!!

Omo I jes get connect for this matter I jes google the matter e carry me straight to nairaland na em i jam this comments

Wawu!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Qi Group Of Companies by okoliobinna84(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2023
My friend is preaching about this job to me now before I decided to do some background check. He talked about paying 500k plus which covers international ID, accommodation, one free meal, dollar account etc. The whole thing sounds scamish.

Re: Qi Group Of Companies by AmGreat1234: 11:25am On Aug 25, 2023
One of my guys wey sell in car and other properties to join, now in dey stranded for PH like this oooo.
Re: Qi Group Of Companies by flexydote(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2023
Omo thank God o. I was even told to pay 650k to get all the documents. I even told them I have International Passport and NIN but they said they will still do another one for me.
These are the documents they said they will use the 650k to do:

NIN
International Passport
Electronic Web Dollar Account
Tracking Centre
HN number
International Permit

Omo I just say let me Google it and I saw comments here.

What gave it up for me was that they don't have specific service they offer. They are into Education, Wine, cosmetics, e-commerce and a whole lot. I just fear

1 Like

Re: Qi Group Of Companies by 1950Mack: 6:12pm On Sep 19, 2023
grin looking yansh kill a goat... una no go believe say I de obrikom like dis for these people dem office... dem say make I invest 3m... I later say I'll pay instalmentally starting with 800k... dem say dem get engine oil wey I fit use or sell for all trucks and construction machines wey I de normally service and maintain... so I think say if I pay the money dem go give me engine oil products... but dem say the money na for partnership registration... and I go de get $225 roi every week... the offer is just too good to be true... I just enter net to do proper research naso I jump see this thread for Nairaland wey other comrades don already talk plenty about them... una thank you o... Nairaland has been saving souls since 1900... let say dem genuine I for close eye invest 3m provided I get my engine oil products... I for see my money back like dat because I really need good engine oil deals to help my work. Anyways looking yansh almost kill the goat... no ask me wetin I mean o... just face your front abeg grin grin grin

Re: Qi Group Of Companies by Abbas001: 4:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Thank God, i really yet to be trapped but this comments really helped me. Nairaland thank you ooo
Re: Qi Group Of Companies by greatseo(m): 2:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Please dont go near there, they will scam you
this is the people that scammed innocent nigerians with QNET, it is the same company that they have changed it's name to QI now.
they wil ask you to pay 750k for visa, balabala and keep you in an hotel till your eyes go open.
Re: Qi Group Of Companies by Ethelokoro: 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2023
I understand your concerns, but it's worth noting that QNET is a legit lifestyle and wellness-focused direct-selling company and a subsidiary under the QI group, which has been around globally for 25 years.

As for paying 750k for a visa? That's not how QNET operates. They're into direct selling, not visa processing. If anyone asks for upfront payments unrelated to product purchases, it's a red flag.

Sorry to hear about bad experiences, though. If you've got questions or concerns, reach out to QNET directly through their website, qnet.net. Let's make sure we're basing opinions on the facts.

greatseo:
Please dont go near there, they will scam you
this is the people that scammed innocent nigerians with QNET, it is the same company that they have changed it's name to QI now.
they wil ask you to pay 750k for visa, balabala and keep you in an hotel till your eyes go open.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] / Recruitment Into The Nigeria Police Force As Cadet ASP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.