Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,616 members, 7,847,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:14 PM

Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US (42859 Views)

Breaking And Exclusive News: Nigerian Diplomat Acquire $3.2mn Apartment / Assassination Of The Nigerian Diplomat To Sudan - A New Twist / Reno Omokri Renames Keyamo As 'Festus Stephanie Otobo' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by Fearyourcreator: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2022
kumbhuru:

Go and drag them na. Stupid head
An outsider can't help you build your home ... Southerners are cowards... You should all keep doing japa ....
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by Stargangz: 7:38am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:
This is what Buhari government have caused

Had it been Nigeria is safe, these man wouldn't have been declared missing and later found dead in new york angry.

May his soul rest in peace.
Even u ursef no understand and cant even explain dis rubbish wey u write, shey u go school sha? Drink responsibly, you no gree. Can u see ur life.. Shioor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by juman(m): 7:39am On Jun 26, 2022
virginchaser:
People no longer want to retire back home. My uncle and aunties of over 70 years of age all refused to live Europe / US and retire back home. I can't get what 70 years olds are running away from? One great reason i respect professor Wole Soyinka.

You are ridiculous.
To leave the system they know well and jump to non functional nigerian system.
Nigeria is hell fire because of bad leaders.
Nigeria is a bad news.

Those that returned that their choice, and those that stay back that their choice. I think they made better choice.

1 Like

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by juman(m): 7:42am On Jun 26, 2022
What happen to him?

Condolence to the family.
America is unsafe country compared to other western countries.
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by mu2sa2: 7:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Had it been Nigeria is safe, these man wouldn't have been declared missing and later found dead in new york angry.

Are you for real? Nigeria is not safe, and he japa to a "safe" place. We who remain in our dear native land are still alive, safe and dey kampe. May God continue to bless Nigeria and shame her detractors.

1 Like

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by JaskanFactor: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Stir it up
nairavsdollars:
Sad. Is he related to Stephanie Otobo, the apostle's.....?
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by virginchaser(m): 8:06am On Jun 26, 2022
kumbhuru:

Go and drag them na. Stupid head

Is that how you respond to your father at home?

We shall not stop training all these stray dogs that refused to absorb home trainings.
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by funkyjaay: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2022
May God dear soul rest in peace. AMEN
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by virginchaser(m): 8:07am On Jun 26, 2022
juman:

You are ridiculous.
To leave the system they know well and jump to non functional nigerian system.
Nigeria is hell fire because of bad leaders.
Nigeria is a bad news.

Those that returned that their choice, and those that stay back that their choice. I think they made better choice.

Home is home.
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by gpokraki(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Read before you comments okay, how those it concerns Buhari, was Buhari your president 2006-2013 frog jumper without no sense of thinking, I advise Nairaland to run a brain checkup on their members before accepting them as a user in Nairaland. Nonsense, I drop my pen ✍️. Thanks �
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by Cmanforall: 8:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by IamPatriotic(m): 8:18am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

just imagine, Jubrin of Sudan can't protect the lives of Nigerians living in the US, what a failure. Thank God is leaving the office next year, and our own Obi the saviour will become president...
Writing like like an IPOB
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by Eamandre(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2022
My heartfelt apologies to his family,
But wait o.... how cab a 70 years old look younger than our 60 years old presidential aspirant under the APC?
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by naija4life247: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2022
kingPhidel:
Village of Hoe? Abi my dey pain me ?

Na so e be. Eye never begin dey pain you my Nigga

1 Like

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by itzMizELo(f): 8:28am On Jun 26, 2022
mogbeyiteren:
Urhobo man from Delta State

He’s Isoko.
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by Stallionhorse: 9:09am On Jun 26, 2022
May his soul rest in peace.. He owns a house in lekki garden phase2, his very humble and a. Simple man.. You will never know he has achieved so much in life.. Sir it was a pleasure working for you during you short visits to Nigeria.. He love flowers so much and reading newspaper. May God give his wife the strength to bear her lose.. I still remember how both of them take early morning walks,This man doesn't own a car. Very selfless man.

2 Likes

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by Syamel(m): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Always blaming the government for ur mistakes, was he not out of the country for morethan a decade even b4 Buharis emerges as the president? Wailers will die wailing
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by shoprite: 10:52am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

. . .and he moved to a safer place where people don't get killed . . .but unfortunately . . .the rest is history. Guy use ya head na undecided
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by swissgoldenpro2: 11:18am On Jun 26, 2022
This is really Sad
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by subcbouy: 11:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Papichulostunne:
What was his cause of death? If we had leaders we could count on our countrymen shouldnt just die abroad without us and the family getting a closure on it. If an American citizen dies here.. A full statement letter of account is given to their government if not they would suspect foul play.

JUST SAYING.!
Of course, the family will be briefed, not us.

1 Like

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by subcbouy: 11:35am On Jun 26, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Was Buhari the president when he left being Nigeria's diplomat? You guys are funny! Buhari since 1999!

1 Like

Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by sylve11: 11:36am On Jun 26, 2022
mogbeyiteren:

Isoko man, actually.

May his soul journey well. sad cool
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by ComeToJesus: 11:47am On Jun 26, 2022
May his soul find rest.

[/b]He studied Sociology and rose to the pinnacle of his career. Later, some fools will ask why someone should study Sociology.[b]
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by izubext007: 11:54am On Jun 26, 2022
Him don follow woman
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by linearity: 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
mogbeyiteren:

He is Isoko not Urhobo.
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by kingPhidel(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin
naija4life247:

Na so e be. Eye never begin dey pain you my Nigga
abi oo
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by akbonus: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2022
ovie8200:

Sorry, did you read it at all or you're just ignorant

WHAT HE IS SIMPLY SAYING IS, IF NIGERIA WAS GOOD THE MAN WOULD PROBABLY HAVE RELOCATED BACK TO NIGERIA LONG LONG AGO,EVEN DURING THE PDP ERA 16 YEARS OF MESSING THE COUNTRY AND BUHARI TOOK OVER AFTER GEJ AND CONTINUE TO MESS AROUND IT IS THE SAME I BELIEVE THAT IS WHAT HE IS TRYING TO SAY BECAUSE I DONT SEE WHAT A 75 OLD MAN WILL BE DOING IN AMERICA.HE SHOULD HAVE RETIRED LONG AGO AND RETURN BACK HOME TO REST,SEE HOW HE ENDED NOW.THERE MANY CASES THAT ARE NOT REPORTED THAT ARE IN SIMILAR SITUATION IN SEVERAL COUNTRIES,EUROPE,ASIA AND AUSTRALIA
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by dragunov: 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Maxymilliano:
This is indeed a sad one. A thorough investigation should be conducted to unravel circumstances surrounding his death.

May his soul rest in peace Amen.

Investigation reveals that a special hit squad from Nigeria, comprising of highly trained Fulani herdsmen took him out. The US authorities are currently on their trail as it is believed that they are still in the US. They were said to have disappeared into the woods after the operation. Just the same way their Nigerian counterparts do too.
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by NobleAngell(f): 9:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
Is he related to Alero Otobo? A woman I love and respect. I hope not.
Re: Ejeviome Eloho Otobo: Missing Nigerian Diplomat Found Dead In The US by AlphaTaikun: 1:33am On Jun 27, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Odo Shot In Ayogu Eze House In Enugu. Graphic Photos / Bayelsa Senatorial Race: Supporters Clamour For Lyon, Dickson / Governor Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.