Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,867 members, 7,841,259 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Would You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do (338 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do by Holluwatarhyor(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Will you forgive her and continue with the relationship,and I guess she's new in the relationship,since the brother didn't even know she's his brother's girlfriend

Re: What Would You Do by blazingblender(m): 2:31pm On Jun 26, 2022
Lol
Me and my brother go join hand beat am
Cus my brother will not sit down and watch another girl confusing his elder brother
She go chop excess drilling for our hand
Re: What Would You Do by Zonefree(m): 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Whatever you see or experienced when visiting a Nigerian girl is your cup of tea!
Re: What Would You Do by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
i would understand a biatch trying to cheat on you, but i wouldnt understand your flesh and blood agreeing to this nonsense.
get rid of both of them from your life, as its obvious they dont give a fukc about you.
Re: What Would You Do by Stallionhorse: 2:56pm On Jun 26, 2022
After drinking toilet water.. They come up with useless stories to try and trend
Re: What Would You Do by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2022
fake story as usual just to create negative impression about women. E mura si God is watching.
Re: What Would You Do by Marycornner: 11:31am On Aug 09, 2022
Mind your own business! Do you truly want to lose your relationship with your brother? This would be the way to do it. Ask yourself, is this really the kind of person you want to be? Their relationship is not your business! Butt out!

Dairy Queen Survey

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need A Serious Videographer / Ladies, Would You Enter A Serious Relationship With A Single Dad? / Maturity Kee You Dere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.