Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,742 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. (331 Views)

Why Should I Vote For You? Lai Mohammed Asked Tinubu (Video) / Finally Can Gives Verdict On Who The Christian Body Will Vote come Feb 2023 / Why Should I Vote Atiku After This!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by Kemillion(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
It's half of the year 2022 already and february next year we would elect a new president in Nigeria. I have my PVC and am still thinking of whom to vote between.

APC
LP
PDP.
Am contemplating on whether to be;
BAT, OBIdient or ATIKUlated.
epp a bro.
Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Help yourself. Research
Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by PresidObi: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
*Go to school- ASUU Strike*
*Go to farm - Herdsmen*
*Go to Church- Gunmen*/Bomb
*Travel by road- Kidnappers*
*Travel by train- Bandits*
*Graduate from school- No job*
*You're hungry- Food is expensive*
*Stay at home - No fuel and Light*

*So get your PVC....Let's vote right for once !!*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by naija4life247: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kemillion:
It's half of the year 2022 already and february next year we would elect a new president in Nigeria. I have my PVC and am still thinking of whom to vote between.

APC
LP
PDP.
epp a bro.

You can vote anyone.

1. A 3rd Class graduate of Philosophy who stole his state's money to keep in Pandora using his underaged daughter 's name. Now his daughter is richer than the state he governed. Now, all his state's indegenes are selling Gala and La Casera inside Lagos holdups and sleeping under Lagos bridges or have you ever seen a Lagos indegene sleeping under bridges in Onitsha?

2. A former VP whose highest education was a bought Ahmadu Bello University Diploma. He is wanted in US for money laundering and bribery. The US Congressman Jefferson who Atikulation bribed is currently serving his own jail term. He has so many wives from all the ethnic groups in the country such that he does not see some of them for a whole year.

One of his wives Jennifer who has been laundering money for him over the years just filed for divorce because he has not been giving her a fair share of the stolen money.

This same Atikulation sold all the companies established by our founding fathers Zik, Awolowo, Tafawa Balewa, e.t.c. He sold the companies to himself, his boss Obasanjo, and their friends and family. Atikulation sold NEPA, NITEL, NICON Hotels, NICON Insurance, Nigerian Airways, Ajaokuta Steel Rolling Mill, Osogbo Steel Rolling Mill, Delta Steel Rolling Mill, Eleme Petrochemicals Company, and about 100 others. During the Presidential debate in 2019, Atikulation vowed to sell NNPC. You can check for the video where is vowed to sell NNPC. But whom will he sell it to! His friends of course at give away prices.

3. The Jagaban Borgu graduated with Honours from the Chicago State University. There is still controversy surrounding his Primary and Secondary Education. But can someone who did not pass through Primary and Secondary Education be successful at an American University? Or did he bribe them all at Chicago State University?

Jagaban Borgu was Lagos governor between 1999 and 2007. 15 years after leaving office, he is still the most significant politician in the country. Where are other 35 state governors who were governors at the same time with him? He redesigned Lagos State Master Plan and has made sure all successive governors follow the Master Plan.

They said he has been stealing Lagos money. But is he also stealing money from all the other states or why are other states' indegenes not staying in their states? Why are other states'indegenes slaving in Lagos?

Jagaban Borgu is a builder of leaders. From Lagos, he moved to Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Ekiti, Ondo, Kwara, Kogi, Edo and installed governors. NO BE JUJU BE THAT? A man that can build leaders can definitely build the nation. He is doing it in Lagos, he can do it in Nigeria.

However, I am not sure of the Health Status of the Jagaban Borgu. But, what did we gain from the strong and energetic Goatluck Ebele Jonathan and Olusegun Obasanjo?

10 Likes

Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by shaibu123: 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
You don't need anybody to advise you.
If you are happy the way our country is today,
A litre of diesel #1k
1$ =610
ASUU strike
Unemployment
No light
No security
No road.
Then vote the same old fouls for scrumbs.

Otherwise do the needful and Vote LABOUR PARTY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by IamWonderful: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
Vote your conscience, no human can fix Nigeria without the help of Nigerians
Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by donjazet(m): 2:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
I seriously don't know if to call you stupid, walahi!

Is there any Nigerian still thinking about this? Body never move you by now to make the right choice.

If all you care about is tribalism and your tribal instinct, competency be damned, choose Atiku or Obi, if you're from either those tribes.

If you want a seismic shift from the evil twins and a chance of a new Nigeria. A chance at a bloodless coup, a chance at a silent revolution, then no one has to motivate you enough to become a labourer for your country.

Vote right!
Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by donjazet(m): 2:08pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
Vote your conscience, no human can fix Nigeria without the help of Nigerians

You settled on Tinubu either because of your pocket or because of your tribal instinct and that is as wrong as can be.
Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by duwdu: 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kemillion:

APC
LP
PDP.
epp a bro.

The video clip in the following link is a sure-banker. It's definitely going to help you decide. grin

https://twitter.com/Bimbola_99445/status/1541742136021975047?t=O5dJGNC6ylCnMZkmQDjAsg&s=19

P34c3
Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by naija4life247: 2:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
shaibu123:
You don't need anybody to advise you.
If you are happy the way our country is today,
A litre of diesel #1k
1$ =610
ASUU strike
Unemployment
No light
No security
No road.
Then vote the same old fouls for scrumbs.

Otherwise do the needful and Vote LABOUR PARTY

Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to find jobs, will he also help them to do the job? That your uncle that used his connections to help you get a job, is he also helping you to do the job?

Since his boys "Buhari and Judas (Osinbajo) could not do the job he got for them. He has decided to come and do the job himself.

8 Likes

Re: Whom Should I Vote, Come 2023. by Factcheck0001: 2:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
PresidObi:
*Go to school- ASUU Strike*
*Go to farm - Herdsmen*
*Go to Church- Gunmen*/Bomb
*Travel by road- Kidnappers*
*Travel by train- Bandits*
*Graduate from school- No job*
*You're hungry- Food is expensive*
*Stay at home - No fuel and Light*

*So get your PVC....Let's vote right for once !!*
how did obi do those things differently as governor of anambra state

(1) (Reply)

Eid-el-kabir: Buhari Departs Abuja For Katsina / David Hundeyin Comes Hard On Reno Omokri / Lady Gives Her Life Saving To Peter Obi, See How Nigerians Are Showing Love To L

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.