Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,647 members, 7,844,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Peter Obi : Mismanaging Of Public Money - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi : Mismanaging Of Public Money (297 Views)

Peter Obi: Why Should I Steal Public Money When I’m Richer Than Joe Bidden? / Peter Obi: I'm Not Stingy, I Use Public Money For Public Good / Nigerian Politicians Use Public Money As Their Private Piggy Bank: Kemi Badenoch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi : Mismanaging Of Public Money by Ayesolve: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cut off waste and Nigeria will have no business borrowing in six years.

Cut off waste and see political elites quit politics...

Cut off waste and watch federal and state civil servants voluntarily quit their jobs.

Cut off waste and see hospitals working,why will you choose to go abroad when you are earning ten times what you will earn anywhere in Nigeria?

Cut off waste and watch our security agencies working effectively, efficiently.

They would earn ten times what they presently earn , which will bring out the best in them.

Cut off waste and watch ASUU look foolish when they embark on strike because they will earn hundreds of billions of naira which is ten times more than what they are earning.

Cut off waste and see gratuity,pension owing become history

Cut waste and make poverty history in Nigeria.

Cutting off waste is the major reason why I am supporting

So when I see people say peter obi is stingy I just laugh..

If you know Nigerians very well you won't be shocked they are calling peter obi names.

If you insist Nigerians do the right thing or they will face the consequences they will term you wicked,terrible and other disgusting names.

Enforce discipline at work or anywhere and you will be termed unprintable names by your subordinates.

Refuse to steal government money and you will be seen as an idiot.

A New Nigeria is Possible

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi : Mismanaging Of Public Money by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fake news!
Fake statement

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi : Mismanaging Of Public Money by NotBeenPaid: 2:52pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jennifer663:
Fake news!
Fake statement
Lmao
Re: Peter Obi : Mismanaging Of Public Money by mycar: 3:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Those big politicians are hesitant to identify with him because they know that it won't be business as usual, I wish we can. Get it right with this man. He will be open to new ideas of doing things

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi : Mismanaging Of Public Money by Bwisewiturvote: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
[b]If you are paid to support any candidate online
To deceive, confuse, enforce and fight people online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They all partaked in the after effects then it was too late
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 144 Likes 10 Shares (Share)

Liked at 3:01pm:
Politics / Re: INEC Reveals Number Of New Online Voter Registrations Per State by Bwisewiturvote: 11:26pm On Jun 27
If you are paid to support any candidate online
That is bribery and corruption...you are part of the reason why this nation has refuse to progress because of a plate of porridge yam.

My prayer is that the sickness, diseases, havoc, atrocities that has ever happened to Nigeria/Nigerians in the past years...may it come upon you, your immediate family, extended family and entire generation. You shall never go Scott free

You are free from this curse if you are willingly campaigning for your choice of candidate online free of charge...

Ask all those who collected bribe, laptop and 30k per month to deceive the masses with false news, documents, photos etc
They have come again to offer you a token and jobs afterwards...you are no different from the thugs and hire assassins they utilise to achieve their evil dreams.

Say no today and be free for forever
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) 74 Likes 2 Shares (Share)

Shared by AsianTotal at 2:55pm:
Politics / Re: 2023: We Will Kneel, Beg Wike Not To Dump Our Party – PDP by Bwisewiturvote: 9:19am
If you are paid to support any candidate online

Say no today and be free for forever[/b]

(1) (Reply)

2023: Atiku Narrates How Good Governance Got To Anambra State (Throwback Video) / Farooq Kperogi Has This To Say About Muslim Muslim Ticket / On The Go And Verify Rhetorics Of Peter Obi!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.