Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,631 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland (5634 Views)

IGP Orders Arrest Of Seun Kuti For Slapping A Police Officer / None Of Seun Egbegbe's Friends Showed Up, After 3 Years Of Detention - Lawyer / Photos Of Seun Kuti looking For Babies Hanging From His Balcony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by martolux(m): 5:56am On Jun 29, 2022
His head is becoming bigger day by day...
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Donaluta(m): 5:58am On Jun 29, 2022
Just imagine the owner of this 1920 forum is going around twitter disgracing his generation .. seun should stay off twitter if not.. him go get depression

1 Like

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by SanctifiedSista(f): 7:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Man looks gorgeous though, wonder why he's hiding his real face, what's the anonymity for?

Is he still a man dat dosent believe in GOD?

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by postbmd: 7:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Dick sucking looking lips
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Ulunne777(f): 8:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Likely a homosexual from his looks.
Sorry
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 29, 2022
Yeye seun a disgrace to Youthful age
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by flyingdutchman(m): 9:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Person wey dey work for CIA
obiekunie01:
this ones na ancient photo when he was still hustling.

now the guy don fat up with very big tummy self.

I still dont know why he hides himself from public view.
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:00am On Jun 29, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

Is he still a man dat dosent believe in GOD?

Haha

Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by D1official: 11:51am On Jun 29, 2022
That an intellectual young man such as seun Osewa would sale the truth and conscience for money really speaks volume, not just to himself but to the entire forum at large.
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:41pm On Jun 29, 2022
Tajbol4splend:
Man looks gorgeous though, wonder why he's hiding his real face, what's the anonymity for?
Oga not everyone enjoys being a public figure.
I as a person will never give up my anonymity even for a $100billion. Living my private life and going about unnoticed is what I enjoy most in this aside playing with my kids.
I recently relocated from where I was living to another neighborhood because I was seen as a very rich person in my previous neighborhood. People always wanting to give me special treatment, alws greeting me specially, alws wanting to carry my bag and all those shittttts.
Re: The Picture Of Seun Osewa, The Oga Patapata Of Nairaland by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Oga not everyone enjoys being a public figure.
I as a person will never give up my anonymity even for a $100billion. Living my private life and going about unnoticed is what I enjoy most in this aside playing with my kids.
I recently relocated from where I was living to another neighborhood because I was seen as a very rich person in my previous neighborhood. People always wanting to give me special treatment, alws greeting me specially, alws wanting to carry my bag and all those shittttts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nadia Buari Shows Off Bikini Body / I Am Not Bleaching - Mike Ezuruonye Blast Bleaching Rumors / Photo: This Was A Big Boy's Room In 1997. How Time Flies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.