Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,239 members, 7,839,261 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Atiku Is Playing The Hard One - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Is Playing The Hard One (888 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: I Have Made The Hard Choice - Tinubu / Why Is Jimi Agbaje Always Playing The Politics Of Tribalism In Lagos? / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by OBAOMO01: 8:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
As we approach the 2023 general election, we all understand it a contest between two major parties.

But as it stand, you cannot deny the fact that a third force may likely emerge as series of meetings and events unfold. Therefore we should envisage a contest between Tinubu, Atiku and Obi(the choice of skg).

While the political climate continue to get intensify, one major candidate name that may not seize to leave Nigerians lips is Asiwaju Tinubu, a candidate of the All Progressive Congress.

Series of issues have arose, from his health concern to his age and lately his education background. While most may see this as a means to de-market his candidature, one important thing you must notice is the series of this event.

Firstly, the certificate issues emanated from one of staunch supporter of Atiku, Jackson Ude which was later thrown up to tear a discourse from PO supporters who have consistently see Asiwaju as their real political enemy.

The second part is coming from Reno, a suppose repentant of Asiwaju enemy who in recent time publicly apologies to Tinubu on health concern. He was even on ground during the primaries trying to market Tinubu electoral value. Reverse is the case today, he is on the loose with series of cooked allegation that has never be proven.

All this are clear handwriting of Atiku to make sure he demystify the growing popularity of Tinubu. He is playing it on PO supporters to amplify the unfounded allegations.
Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:05pm On Jun 28, 2022
And I thought na something sensible I dey read till he mentioned Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by rolams(m): 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
OP! Na wa for you ooo!

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by Wetpuxy: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Fct
Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by Onyipk: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Your analysis is your headache. You give men undeserved strength.

Why you can't see tbat Peter Obi is divine mandate is beyond me. Okay let us assume you are right don't you know that Atiku's inaction will also work against him?

See and please understand this that no man is God except the almighty God. Stop giving Atiku and Tinubu god status as they both have rotten eggs within them. Even the court could not hold both for theft and I remember my psychology class where we were taught that only intelligent people are criminals. I can only confirm to you that both Atiku and Tinubu are intelligent people. As it is with one, so it is with the other the magnitude may differ.

Please stop analysing as though Atiku or Tinubu have special powers.

#IAMTOTALLYOBIDIENT
#ISAIAH1:19
Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by Jostoman: 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
I just wasted my time reading this trash. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by helinues: 8:57pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dreaming is good, but over dreaming,No
Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by IamWonderful: 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
And I thought na something sensible I dey read till he mentioned Tinubu
Well done princeoflagos after your disgrace you change to alternative account

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by NaijaRoyalty(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
So because Tinubu bought the APC primary , he should deactivate ?

I laugh
Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by helinues: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:

The disgrace no be here.

We advised him but he wouldn't listen

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by helinues: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:

So because Tinubu bought the APC primary , he I should deactivate ?

I laugh

Remember you have been busted severally with this moniker

1 Like

Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by PrinceOfLagos: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:
Ok I just logged on and saw this mention , I know I tormented the living day light out of your systems during the APC primary yeah yeah yeah, The primary has been bought and lost
Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by IamWonderful: 9:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Ok I just logged on and saw this mention , I know I tormented the living day light out of your systems during the APC primary yeah yeah yeah, The primary has been bought and lost
Hehehehehehehehehe don't worry your alternative moniker has spoken

Re: Atiku Is Playing The Hard One by PrinceOfLagos: 6:14am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
Hehehehehehehehehe don't worry your alternative moniker has spoken
Lol , I have one moniker , PrinceofLagos baby

(1) (Reply)

God Will Judge Between Nigerian Christians, Tinubu – Ex-SGF, Lawal / What Will APC Campaign With Come September? / Igbos Will Be At The Forefront Calling For Next Year's Election Annulment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.