Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,454 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian (2511 Views)

2023: Buhari Wanted A Southern Presidency But We Are Now Divided - Umahi / El-Rufai: No Going Back On Support For Southern Presidency In 2023 / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2022
Details Coming.....

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Totilopussylick(m): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2022
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Oplomo: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2022
I agree with my fellow Omoluabis.

PO for president.

321 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by CyynthiaKiss(f): 9:37am On Jun 30, 2022
A Muslim can't succeed a fellow Muslim...

Christians are not second class citizens...

Yoruba christians wake up!!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2022
I am a Christian but I don't so much care. The reason is that all the so called christians who are in power today have not shown us any good example. They are as bad as their counterpart in the other region. Our VP is a Christian today tell me what good thing has he done for christians?

283 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by derecho(m): 9:47am On Jun 30, 2022
They schemed Osinbajo out because they never wanted a Christian president, though he was Yoruba.
Muric said Yoruba Muslims will not vote for Yoruba Christians because he sensed Osinbajo was the anointed one.
Now that a Muslim has clinched the APC ticket, they want us to support Tinubu as a "Yoruba".
Na mumu una call us abi?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by WATCHOVER(m): 9:52am On Jun 30, 2022
I think the reason for their actions is based on principle of fairness, because a Northern Muslim have ruled it would be fair to rotate both the religion and the region.
(If a northern Christian is president it would be proper for a southern Muslim to rule next, that is the principle of fairness.).
No region or religion should be considered superior to the other

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by XerXers: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2022
When I tell Tinubu nairaland urchins that Peter Obi will clear SW they will be arguing

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Factcheck0001: 10:55am On Jun 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:
Details Coming.....
y not support your peter obi in peace without this madness

U igbos are just too mischievous to b trusted with anything n if u want to claim u are not Igbo,u are d same person as Cynthialove n d likes n I can screenshot your comments to u

U can promote your candidate genuinely without trying to look cunny,I know u haven’t travel out of south east before because igbos in south west know how far with Yoruba in terms of religion

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Factcheck0001: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

igbos this religion game will eventually backfire

U can see how u were rubbish when u took peter obi mat to d mosque in d north,u started d religion game now
Hope when it backfire u won’t blame everyone else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by 3ple9iner: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2022
I don't know what the Yorubas did to you lot that you guys are hellbent on dividing the Yorubas on religious lines. Today Yoruba Muslims tomorrow Yoruba christians like what did the Yorubas do to you guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Carlosdd: 11:26am On Jun 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Are we sleeping before? We need a good leader not by religion

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2022
duro4chang:
I am a Christian but I don't so much care. The reason is that all the so called christians who are in power today have not shown us any good example. They are as bad as their counterpart in the other region. Our VP is a Christian today vand what good thing has he done for christians?

Keep deceiving yourself..

Can a Muslim allow a christian to succeed a fellow christian ?
Yes or no ?

11 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by naija4life247: 11:34am On Jun 30, 2022
Whatever they are smoking will soon be known
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Christistruth00: 11:36am On Jun 30, 2022

May be it will be better idea for those who spent years insulting Nigerians by calling them Zoo Animals and their President a Sudanese Clone called Jubril El Sudan to swallow their arrogant Pride and humbly apologise and also restitute for all the innocent Souls they murdered, beheaded and ate with their Egusi Soup and Akpu ,instead of Pretending to be Christians and expecting those they insulted and attacked all day everyday on Radio Rwanda Biafra to vote for their Godfather

269 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by MetaPhysical: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2022
Factcheck0001:
y not support your peter obi in peace without this madness

U igbos are just too mischievous to b trusted with anything n if u want to claim u are not Igbo,u are d same person as Cynthialove n d likes n I can screenshot your comments to u

U can promote your candidate genuinely without trying to look cunny,I know u haven’t travel out of south east before because igbos in south west know how far with Yoruba in terms of religion

Bro, you are wicked. The picture narrates it best.

Chei, Chukwu okike obiama!
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by duro4chang(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Keep deceiving yourself..

Can a Muslim allow a christian to succeed a fellow christian ?
Yes or no ?
Any time you are talking or writing please mind your language. Do not be rude. To say 'keep deceiving yourself' you are rude to me. Back to the issue, during the time of Oyinlola in osun state both the governor and depuy were christians. That does not mean there were no muslims in the state

268 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by naija4life247: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2022
derecho:
They schemed Osinbajo out because they never wanted a Christian president, though he was Yoruba.
Muric said Yoruba Muslims will not vote for Yoruba Christians because he sensed Osinbajo was the anointed one.
Now that a Muslim has clinched the APC ticket, they want us to support Tinubu as a "Yoruba".
Na mumu una call us abi?

Your head no correct. The Judas contested against his benefactor and he was publicly humiliated. That is not one of the attributes of Christ. Osinbajo is not a Christian. A (1) Nigerian politician (2) Nigerian university lecturer (3) Lawyer (4) Nigerian Pastor cannot at the same time be Christ like.

This nonsense that the MURIC idiot and some idiotic Church goers says about Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian, now tell me, those of us who are from mixed families with uncles, aunties, wives, children who are in all religions including traditional religion, which group of idiots do you group us? The mentally instable ones like yourself or the spiritually deranged ones like MURIC and CAN?

I beg, no vex me this afternoon ooooo.
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by derecho(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
See as your mouth dey smell reach hia.
For your mind you don talk.
Yeye
naija4life247:

Your head no correct. The Judas contested against his benefactor and he was publicly humiliated. That is not one of the attributes of Christ. Osinbajo is not a Christian. A (1) Nigerian politician (2) Nigerian university lecturer (3) Lawyer (4) Nigerian Pastor cannot at the same time be Christ like.

This nonsense that the MURIC idiot and some idiotic Church goers says about Yoruba Muslim and Yoruba Christian, now tell me, those of us who are from mixed families with uncles, aunties, wives, children who are in all religions including traditional religion, which group of idiots do you group us? The mentally instable ones like yourself or the spiritually deranged ones like MURIC and CAN?

I beg, no vex me this afternoon ooooo.

3 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Omoslim26: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2022
Seconded.
It's not just to allow for a straight up 16years Muslim rule,bcus it will not be allowed if the table was turned around.

I have some good number of Muslims who have openly rejected another Muslim rule.
Any honest person would do same.

6 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Arysexy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
derecho:
Na mumu una call us abi?

Tinubu used MURIC to scheme out more qualified and youthful Osibanjo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Arysexy(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Christistruth00:

May be it will be better idea for those who spent years insulting Nigerians by calling them Zoo Animals and their President a Sudanese Clone called Jubril El Sudan to swallow their arrogant Pride and humbly apologise and also restitute for all the innocent Souls they murdered, beheaded and ate with their Egusi Soup and Akpu ,instead of Pretending to be Christians and expecting those they insulted and attacked all day everyday on Radio Rwanda Biafra to vote for their Godfather

Tinubu agenda is to help Yoruba alone

Very. Tribal agenda

2 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Christistruth00: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Very. Tribal agenda

MC Oluomo is not on Twitter or Social Media

235 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Nexus25(f): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2022
Your silly attempt at religious division will be Obi's albatross in the West. You should know an average Yoruba is more attached to his/her tribe than religion.

I'm not only voting for BAT, all my church members are massively campaigning for Tinubu.

I know Tinubu as Tinubu not as a Muslim or a Christian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by isan(m): 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2022
In yorubaland its Omoluabi first , competency 2nd , religion is 3rd

2 Likes

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by PrincessofDSS(f): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2022
I guess it’s Fake news,

it’s not part of the southwest Christians to demand such thing….

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 30, 2022
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
Lol. Every IPOBian now wants to speak on behalf of SE Christians like me.

As a SW Christian, I can tell you IPOBians to take your amateur divide-and-conquer religious and ethnic bigotry, you assume will favour Obi, elsewhere because such won't work with Yorubas.

You people are not inteligent enough to outwit a people far more sophisticated and 'layered' than you can ever be.

When you people began practicing your osu caste discrimination garbage Yorubas were already been hailed as possibly the most religiously and exemplarily tolerant people in the entire universe. Google it.

Today a female first born can still not inherit her father's estate in Igboland and una wan 'taqiyah' Yorubas?

You people are dense for real. We no be una mate. Learn to know and accept your level.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 30, 2022
Nexus25:
Your silly attempt at religious division will be Obi's albatross in the West. You should know an average Yoruba is more attached to his/her tribe than religion.

I'm not only voting for BAT, all my church members are massively campaigning for Tinubu.

I know Tinubu as Tinubu not as a Muslim or a Christian.

You're minding them? They never learn. Always playing politics of hate, division, rancour and toxicity that has never brought them any success.

How can a people be so bitter and hateful to the extent all they ever seek is what divides and alienates people and not what unites and strengthen societies?

Go and see Igbos in Accra, Johannesburg or Nairobi and you will see they are about the same thing i.e clannish and bigoted defence of their own while always trying to conquer other by trying to prey on what divides people like ethnicity, religion and sectional affiliations.

Igbos, of over 300 Nigerian ethnic groups, created the 'Yerooba Muslim' tag deliberately in an attempt to make the religiously tolerant Yorubas as discriminatory, as divided and as intolerant as they are.

These people are not even sophisticated enough to respect the right of female first born to inherit their father's estate yet they want to speak on behalf of literally thousands of ethnic group, race and colour of humanity worldwide.

Recently they published fake news about Sanusi Lamido the man had to come out and deny publicly. Shameless people and shameless OP.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2022
Arysexy:

Very. Tribal agenda

Yes OO. That is why, as far back as the early 2000, "tribal" Tinubu was deploying non-Yorubas , to include your fellow Igbos, into his Lagos cabinet when such was unprecedented in that era.

The shameless dishonesty and hateful mien of you people is too much for any nation to abide. You need your Biafra asap because it is obvious God did not create you people with the ability to get on with others and respect them.

1 Like

Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by naija4life247: 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dsalvo:

Yes OO. That is why, as far back as the early 2000, "tribal" Tinubu was deploying non-Yorubas , to include your fellow Igbos, into his Lagos cabinet when such was unprecedented in that era.

The shameless dishonesty and hateful mien of you people is too much for any nation to abide. You need your Biafra asap because it is obvious God did not create you people with the ability to get on with others and respect them.

Biafra ke? Them go kill themselves finish in one week. You no see as them dey kill themselves like local chickens using ESN, UGM, IPOB, e.t.c.? One week of Biafra Nation, population of Igbos will become less than 500,000
Re: SW Christians Insist On A Southern Presidency And Must Be A Christian by naija4life247: 4:42pm On Jun 30, 2022
CAN should register it's own party and field its own candidate to contest since we have disgraced CAN's candidate in APC the fake Pastor Judas Osinbajo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout Why Opobo People Don't Bear Igbo Names / New London pic Fuels Rumour BAT Now Wears Catheter Bag For Urine:People Gazette / Insecurity In The South East? My Village Was Filled With Christmas Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.