Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:37 PM

Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana (38083 Views)

Photos From Labour Party Support Base Hall Meeting In Port Harcourt / Pictures From Labour Party's Rally In Osun State / Photos From Labour Party Meeting In Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Melovar: 7:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obidient supporters in the north seem to be increasing by the minute

142 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Melovar: 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2022
More

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by wis3(m): 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
The hopelessness on their faces.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by zionmde: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2022
Am loving the progress
Those tinumbu fans playing the tribal card by all means will fail. I already predicted that the only weapon in their arsenal will be tribalism and they will still fail

384 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by ojun50(m): 7:59pm On Jul 02, 2022
Obi the saviour

121 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by wis3(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
ojun50:
Obi the saviour
He should go and save the people of Anambra dying everyday in the hands of UGM

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Rastaramsey(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Even the northerners are OBIdient grin

287 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Truthisunique2: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
Na this one be the much talked about northern youths for PO

I hope you know northern states na 19

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Oilwell(m): 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2022
wis3:

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by ojun50(m): 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2022
wis3:
I know you are read to eat corn and garri for another 8year continue

148 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by wis3(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
Elections are not won on social media. Know this and you know the rest.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Eniitankorede: 8:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
This is deception. Most of the people there are igbos. Do you see anyone in hijab? You can continue to deceive yourself. Reality dons on you on Election Day.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Prince111111: 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
These people just make me laugh anytime I read about them... comedians grin

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Jmichael1(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
My community youth president meeting get crowd past wetin i dey see here....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by VoteObi2023: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2022
Truthisunique2:
Na this one be the much talked about northern youths for PO

I hope you know northern states na 19
This is the inauguration of the Northern Coalition for Peter Obi

Save your wailing for when we will start campaign

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Jmichael1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Prince111111:
These people just make me laugh anytime I read about them... comedians grin

na beta comedy film dis people dey act gv us...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by VoteObi2023: 8:46pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:
This is deception. Most of the people there are igbos. Do you see anyone in hijab? You can continue to deceive yourself. Reality dons on you on Election Day.
The video is on twitter. Buy data and watch it and stop disgracing yourself

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by VoteObi2023: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jmichael1:
My community youth president meeting get crowd past wetin i dey see here....
This is the inauguration of the Northern Coalition for Peter Obi. Keep wailing

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by VoteObi2023: 8:48pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

na beta comedy film dis people dey act gv us...
We love it when enemies of state cry

grin

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Jmichael1(m): 8:50pm On Jul 02, 2022
VoteObi2023:

This is the inauguration of the Northern Coalition for Peter Obi. Keep wailing

ur peter obi no go smell 1million vote talk more of wining...

6 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by XerXers: 8:52pm On Jul 02, 2022
Underrate Obi at your own peril. Some of us who know how he left PDP in 2002 and used APGA to retire PDP big wigs in Anambra knows what he is capable of

110 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by VoteObi2023: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2022
Jmichael1:

ur peter obi no go smell 1million vote talk more of wining...
Only SW will give us over 1 million votes.

grin

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Jmichael1(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2022
VoteObi2023:
Only SW will give us over 1 million votes.
grin
kip dreaming...

13 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Coolsperm: 9:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
wis3:
. Members of YMP (Yoruba Muslims pigs) everywhere

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2022
zionmde:
Am loving the progress
Those tinumbu fans playing the tribal card by all means will fail. I already predicted that the only weapon in their arsenal will be tribalism and they will still fail

Don't mind those ones. The only thing they come online to do is to call Obi supporters IPOB believing that they can prey on the sense of average northerners to hate Obi. Shame of a people. No iota of integrity. How can you vote another old man as a Nigerian president?

Are they not tired of padded budgets?
My greatest joy on the coming election day is to go out and vote Obi. Win or lose, I will celebrate my ability to vote the right person. When things continue to go down, I will tell my kids I did my part to right the wrong.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Xbobtage: 9:21pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:

My Brother its ok to Dream, Its ok to hope, its ok to feel that maybe if you started gathering people from your immediate friends and family, you will be part of that the combination of small forces that cracks and breaks the chains that has held this country hostage.

Forget Certificates and names of Schools, as it stands right now amongst the candidates PO is the only one throwing specific economic numbers and statistics at random interviews and when you google them, you will find them to be correct. That is the mind of an intellectual.

Off head, PO will tell you what the GDP of a country that you have never heard of was in 1980, and what it is now, and what the people did to bring about the change. This man mingles with the normal and poor nigerians, so you know that he will not be deaf to problems and solutions of this country as a president.

Finally Peter Obis story is short. A down to earth, frugal man. Came in as a Governor there was over 36 Billion owed for years in Salaries and Pensions, he cleared it all, Paid all salaries while governor for 8 years, owed nothing then left the state with 75Billion in the bank. For Gods Sake we need this replicated on a national Level right this moment. No Governor is the last 40 years has come anything close to leaving 75 Billion FACT!, 2nd place was the late Yaradua with 5 billion naira.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by gebest: 9:23pm On Jul 02, 2022
Please where is the huge crowd.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Eniitankorede: 9:39pm On Jul 02, 2022
VoteObi2023:

The video is on twitter. Buy data and watch it and stop disgracing yourself

Oh I see! Your Igbo brothers have mobilised the hungry ones they see on the street. Don’t worry. Election Day draws nearer.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Anambra1stSon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:
What's your next excuse

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Smoke55: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2022
wis3:
The hopelessness on their faces.
buhari and his APC goons made them hopeless..

But obi will restore their hope..

Insha Allah!!

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Eniitankorede: 10:33pm On Jul 02, 2022
post=114366307:

What's your next excuse

Do you not see the looks, people looking on floor. This is a rented crowd. Not a crowd of enthusiastic people.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Labour Party Meeting In Kadana by Bomboiy: 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2022
Eniitankorede:

The igbos in kaduna registered in kaduna, their votes will be counted as that of kaduna.

23 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Turnout For Okorocha's Senatorial Flag Off / Boko Haram Kingpin Arrested With His Family While Trying To Escape (Pics) / Faith Sakwe Edward And Her Family In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.