Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,103 members, 7,842,187 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room (602 Views)

Becky Osagie, A Lady Who Returned From Italy To Become A Vulcanizer / Keke Driver Returned N1.1M To Owner, Rewarded With N200 For Recharge Card / Keke Driver Who Returned Nearly N600K Forgotten By Woman Gets Rewarded. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by KOPArespect: 4:15pm On Jul 04, 2022
An honest housekeeing staff of Lagos Continental hotel, a luxury hotel in Victoria hotel has reportedly found a sum of 1 million naira in a room while cleaning and returned it to the head of department for safe keep.

Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by gaby(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2022
A very commendable act and the right thing to do notwithstanding the overall condition of life.

Your honesty will take you places and pave ways for you.

You can't ever get rich and sustain it at the back of someone else's sweat or everybody's yam.

If na still advert and coded promotion for the hotel, we say...una wehdone oh...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by KOPArespect: 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2022
From record, it was observed that the staff of the hotel are popular known for their honesty... report has it that one of the housekeeping staff of the same hotel has found dollars worth over 14 million forgotten by a guest, and also alert the management

Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by JBriel: 4:22pm On Jul 04, 2022
Another way to advertise hotel business. Thanks for the heads-up. Acting indeed can have different dimensions undecided
Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by sholatech(m): 4:30pm On Jul 04, 2022
All these guys should be encouraged and acknowledged. It's not easy because the hotel is not liable if the staff had taken the money but wil be a stain on their reputation. Happened to me in a West African nation and I had to drop a special note to the hotel commending the housekeeper

1 Like

Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by Greatzeus(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2022
Fake story.
Someone took a million naira to a hotel, brought it out of the bag,place it on the table,slept,woke up,packed all his things,but forgot the one million on the table,Yimu undecided
This is nothing but a random picture that has nothing to do with your bogus story.
The ones we were used to was, forgetting luggages and dollars in a taxi or Uber or Airport,you guys have added hotel to your list of stories that didn't happen.
Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by KOPArespect: 4:47pm On Jul 04, 2022
A typical poor man way of reasoning, but trust me, if a poor man like you can randomly forget #50 in your pockets and find it while washing your clothes, millionaires, billionaires do forget such huge amount of money too.
Greatzeus:
Fake story.
Someone took a million naira to a hotel, brought it out of the bag,place it on the table,slept,woke up,packed all his things,but forgot the one million on the table,Yimu undecided
This is nothing but a random picture that has nothing to do with your bogus story.
The ones we were used to was, forgetting luggages and dollars in a taxi or Uber or Airport,you guys have added hotel to your list of stories that didn't happen.
Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by Greatzeus(m): 5:09pm On Jul 04, 2022
[s]
KOPArespect:
A typical poor man way of reasoning, but trust me, if a poor man like you can randomly forget #50 in your pockets and find it while washing your clothes, millionaires, billionaires do forget such huge amount of money too.
[/s]
Poor man? Nah far from it. I created a scenario how he forgot the money,did you have any other better scenario of a man forgetting 2 bundles of cash,N500k each in his hotel room? From the picture,the money wasn't in a bag or luggage, so tell me any possible scenario that would warrant that,instead of bleating like a wet dirty smelly horse you are
How much do they pay you to sweep hotel rooms,wash sperm stained clothes,wash plates and eat leftovers at hotels? Poverty ravaged slowpoke calling others poor.
I deleted some words I wrote,if you had read them,you will probably commit suicide,I don't want your death on my conscience,even though your existence is worthless. grin
Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:14pm On Jul 04, 2022
Greatzeus:
[s][/s]
Poor man? Nah far from it. I created a scenario how he forgot the money,did you have any other better scenario of a man forgetting 2 bundles of cash,N500k each in his hotel room? From the picture,the money wasn't in a bag or luggage, so tell me any possible scenario that would warrant that,instead of bleating like a wet dirty smelly horse you are
How much do they pay you to sweep hotel rooms,wash sperm stained clothes,wash plates and eat leftovers at hotels? Poverty ravaged slowpoke calling others poor.
I deleted some words I wrote,if you had read them,you will probably commit suicide,I don't want your death on my conscience,even though your existence is worthless. grin

Very weak comeback

Slowpokes like you thinks broke shaming people is savage, swines like you should try harder next time.

1 Like

Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by ForestHill: 7:46am On Jul 05, 2022
You won't mention his name; if it was to be a bad news you would rush and tag Igbo's immediately.
Re: Housekeeper Returned 1 Million Naira Found In Hotel Room by zolajpower: 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
KOPArespect:
An honest housekeeing staff of Lagos Continental hotel, a luxury hotel in Victoria hotel has reportedly found a sum of 1 million naira in a room while cleaning and returned it to the head of department for safe keep.

Good luck to you . I hope they elevate him . Because this employers of labour don't remember you good days they only remind u of d bad thing I did just under a seconds

(1) (Reply)

If You're Between 20 To 29yr Old, This Advice Is For You. / Fundamentals Of Islamic Finance / Cap Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.