Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,174 members, 7,842,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya (2465 Views)

Tinubu Is The Next President -bishop K.K. Degaya / The Benefits Of The Naira Redesign Policy And Why It Should Be Helped To Succeed / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by adefitim(m): 12:48am On Jul 06, 2022
APC fielded a Muslim, PDP fielded a Muslim. As it stands there are two sets of people that are irrelevant: they are Christians and Igbos by what these parties are saying.

I’ve been asking, when last was an Igbo man the President of Nigeria? I’m not Igbo but I must say this. I pity the Church because Tinubu and Atiku are principalities, if you must defeat him, put yourself together and get ready for a fight. All these certificate controversies are neither here nor there. If you don’t put yourself well, he will use you to clean mouth. They know who they are, they will be watching you. If Peter Obi isn’t helped, he can’t defeat them, I hope the help isn’t far.

It’s not all about prayers, it’s enough, stop praying and act. Tinubu said that he has never lost an election, and you saw that at the just concluded primaries. The reason Osibanjo was conquered in his territory because Tinubu made him a vice president. Buhari couldn’t say anything because he knows Tinubu made him too.

The only certificate I know Tinubu has is that he’s a principality. As for Peter Obi I pity him, don’t joke with Fulani my friend, you might be innocent and want to help Nigerians, you are not more innocent than the founders of Nigeria. Peter Obi, watch your back, I warn you now. Don’t say you’re innocent and you use empty chest to take bullets, you’ll just die and be buried.

All these Christians should be challenged to come out and ensure they vote for Peter Obi. If you vote for any of those two principalities, you’re carrying woe. Even if Peter will win or not, VOTE for him. If all the Christians and Pastors in Nigeria come out to say all Christians should vote for Peter Obi, don’t pray again, wake up, you’ll win in numbers, don't worry about the underage and foreign voters.

If he comes to consult me, he will be the most powerful president in Africa. Do you know Nnamdi Kanu of Biafra wanted to see me, I told him to reduce his entourage. He agreed to come but a day before he would do so, that was when the Nigerian army invaded his village and killed over 40 people. How I wish he escaped to meet me.. If he had seen me, all these things won’t happen.

If I warn all members of churches, when we tell you what to do, you won’t listen.

Atiku don’t waste your time to visit me because I won’t see you. How I wish Peter Obi will receive enough help, don’t joke with vindictive Fulanis because they don’t forgive. These Fulani terrorists are waiting for the last order to start invading Nigeria to takeover because they have resolved that Nigeria belongs to them… and I already know when they’ll start, they will start few days after Buhari leaves office.

My question, Nigerian Christians, are you ready? You’re still praying, why don’t you seek counseling from who you’re supposed to?

What I will do is to ask those that matters in CAN and PFN for a resolution to start passing circulars to churches telling them to vote for Peter Obi.
If they give you money, take it BUT vote for Peter Obi.

When principalities are fighting you, put yourself in order and fight back. Principalities have shifted base, when they move, get ready for trouble. All other things are walk through. You want change things but you’re struggling to.

The bandits don’t mess around with me because I know what they know. Have you forgotten in 2011 that my name was written in the list Boko Haram circulated that I will be eliminated, am I not here alive today? They are mentioning Sokoto caliphate, I’m no more of Sokoto caliphate but of the Council of Divinity. If they dare me, I’ll remind them of Dan Fodio.

My only worry is some selfish pastors will sell the birthright of Christians in Nigeria.

Don’t gather your eggs in one basket. If you have money, make way for you and your children abroad until here is settled and stay there until I ask you to come back because for now, here’s gun fire.

Copied: 4th July, 2022.
Bishop K.K Degaya

Lalasticlala

12 Likes

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by GoooodHardDick: 12:52am On Jul 06, 2022
This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by ovieigho(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2022
What the youth should be concern about now is how to disarm every of the thugs that will be sent out by Tinubu on Election Day

Because right now Peter obi is popular here in Denver

1 Like

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Totilopussylick(m): 12:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Labour party is set to

Layoff APC and PDP urchins

Out of aso rock

And it is within all of us

The obidient group of Nigeria to make it comes to reality cool.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Okay
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by ElSudani: 2:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Comedians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Felimax(m): 2:33am On Jul 06, 2022
I see it turning into something else.
In no distant time this country will be very restless.

Trouble looms!
The elections may not hold, everything is about to be truncated

What I will do!
I will reduce my money in the local bank, have some at a very safe place, others in an online bank not domicile in Nigeria.

The wave is coming again, guys brace up.

IT IS GOOD VS EVIL!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by ezegold4we: 4:14am On Jul 06, 2022
Only morons like MC oluomuo and His kinds From youruba Land are rooting for Tinubu presidency,
Intelligent and educated Yoruba's are all 100% obidient,
Tinubu will only win 60% of votes cast in South West, Obi has taken over SE, SS, and NC and will still get about 40% votes in Lagos and Abuja, then the hausa's and Christian votes in NE and NW are already in the bag for Peter Obi.

5 Likes

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by PlayerMeji: 4:39am On Jul 06, 2022
I am sorry...

It is too late for Christians to begin to rally for Christian votes.

Christians have played themselves off the political radar of this country especially through the clergymen who dot everywhere in the country. They make huge money weekly but are not willing to help their Christian members, these members eventually turn to muslim faithfuls around who eventually help these people.
Now, elections are near and you think you will be on the pulpit dictating to people whom you never catered for besides their spiritual needs. When Deborah was murdered in cold blood, no Christian leader stood up to assist the family apart from the Pastor from Rivers who has been a shining beacon of what Christianity should be all about. As much as I have heard about this man of God, he has helped more than 1000 persons to relocate abroad as well as increasing most family lifestyles around him, Imagine if that Pastor stands on his pulpit one day and declares that no member of his church should vote for a candidate!

Just random musings, anyways
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by PlayerMeji: 4:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Kwantinu!

ezegold4we:
Only morons like MC oluomuo and His kinds From youruba Land are rooting for Tinubu presidency,
Tinubu will only win 60% of votes cast in South West, Obi has taken over SE, SS, and NC and will still get about 40% votes in Lagos and Abuja, then the hausa's and Christian votes in NE and NW are already in the bag for Peter Obi.

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by donaldking10: 4:43am On Jul 06, 2022
time for all these stupid, selfish, greedy & coward general overseers to open mouth & do the right thing.
there's only one MAJOR Christian on the presidential ballot, & his name is Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by donaldking10: 5:00am On Jul 06, 2022
ElSudani:
Comedians.

Another Buhari 2.0 is what you are trying to impose on innocent Nigerians.
Someone who would be traveling on medical trips with tax payers money every month.
May God judge you for being this heartless & wicked, & may the health of your entire family, blood-line & generation be as bad as his health.
That is the sick man who couldn't hold common A.P.C flag up without support, & you expect him to stand in a United Nations meeting & address the world leaders.
If you don't have Shame, there are lots of sensible Nigerians like me who are tired of being disgraced globally.
Just a simple prayer, & i need you to proudly say AMEN to it.
MAY YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY'S HEALTH BE LIKE THAT OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Finally i am a proud Peter Obi supporter, & i am proud to be as healthy as he is.
VOTE PETER OBI FOR A HEALTHY NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by emmanuelbrown26: 5:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Man of God, pls save your strength. Nigerians are not ready to liberate themselves.
Let d killings continue
Let d suffer continue
Let d hardship continue
We go see who go suffer, after Mr. Peter Obi is Pandora.
I stopped discussing next year's election when Osibanjo lost d ticket. I had wanted to see debate btw Peter Obi and Osibanjo but as it is right now, na to dey gather enough money to leave dis country for una.

1 Like

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by DKM123: 6:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Severe Stockholm Syndrome plus
Mumuism.. This old thieves sha know y'll can't do sheet and will still vote for them cos una Mumu dey on steroids, so they will keep giving y'll the middle fingers and still go on to win thier elections cos una no too get sense laidat. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Orobokibo1: 6:05am On Jul 06, 2022
The current vice-president is a not just a pastor but also a lawyer. All the religious sentiments must be trashed and thrown into the deep blue sea, if possible, tie it to a very big stone while throwing it

Religious manipulations are the most veritable-evil tools used to condition the average Nigerian thinking.
God has never been involved in politics and neither is he even interested in Nigerian affairs (it will be dumb if you haven't realized it yet )
the decision is up to you to make. chose your poison wisely
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by TakeBackNaija: 6:27am On Jul 06, 2022
Christians in Nigeria are finally waking up. That was the same message that was passed in this thread below!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/7209062/message-christians-northern-nigeria
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by TakeBackNaija: 6:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Orobokibo1:
The current vice-president is a not just a pastor but also a lawyer. All the religious sentiments must be trashed and thrown into the deep blue sea, if possible, tie it to a very big stone while throwing it

Religious manipulations are the most veritable-evil tools used to condition the average Nigerian thinking.
God has never been involved in politics and neither is he even interested in Nigerian affairs (it will be dumb if you haven't realized it yet )

What else would one expect from a Yoruba Muslim? Who told you that God has never been involved in politics? What do understand by "Give to Ceaser what belongs to Caeser and to God what belongs to God"?

Jesus Christ, his disciples and the first church were all involved in politics!

You Muslims keep manipulating Christians but it won't happen anymore because Christians won't turn the other cheek anymore.

You support Muslim-Muslim presidency and say it doesn't matter just to deceive gullible Christians. However, if Christians do such you will call it Haram and declare war on them.

Werey dey disguise.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by JAMO84: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Reason why I will not condemn any pastor for supporting and campaigning for Peter Obi, you need to hear what some northern Imams are saying in the mosques. Christians have adopted PO and it's totally fine, no religion has the Monopoly of bigotry.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by IamWonderful: 6:37am On Jul 06, 2022
I am a Christian but Pandora Peter Obituary is a NO for no urchin, miscreant, cannibal, mkpurumiri addict, IPOB, or whoever can bully me or blackmail me to support a hypocritical myopic Obithief

1 Like

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Orobokibo1: 6:42am On Jul 06, 2022
TakeBackNaija:

What else would one expect from a Yoruba Muslim? Who told you that God has never been involved in politics? What do understand by "Give to Ceaser what belongs to Caeser and to God what belongs to God"?

Jesus Christ, his disciples and the first church were all involved in politics!

You Muslims keep manipulating Christians but it won't happen anymore because Christians won't turn the other cheek anymore.

You support Muslim-Muslim presidency and say it doesn't matter just to deceive gullible Christians. However, if Christians do such you will call it Haram and declare war on them.

Werey dey disguise.

seems you want to see my baptismal card. To burst your bubble, i
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by Xbobtage: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Well said
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by omenka(m): 6:45am On Jul 06, 2022
I wish Islamic clerics begin to campaign for APC candidates as well. Let's see the person's that would start complaining.
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:46am On Jul 06, 2022
omenka:
I wish Islamic clerics begin to campaign for APC candidates as well. Let's see the person's that would start complaining.
Shut up
always on his manipulative and division mission.

you've failed Benue man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by kollinz1234(m): 7:00am On Jul 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
I am a Christian but Pandora Peter Obituary is a NO for no urchin, miscreant, cannibal, mkpurumiri addict, IPOB, or whoever can bully me or blackmail me to support a hypocritical myopic Obithief
u stand alone
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by mrvitalis(m): 7:04am On Jul 06, 2022
Felimax:

Trouble looms!

What I will do!
I will reduce my money in the local bank, have some at a very safe place, others in an online bank not domicile in Nigeria.

IT IS GOOD VS EVIL!
With this anger , with this hunger for change ?

That would give birth to southern Nigeria republic
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by mrvitalis(m): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2022
PlayerMeji:
I am sorry...

It is too late for Christians to begin to rally for Christian votes.

Christians have played themselves off the political radar of this country especially through the clergymen who dot everywhere in the country. They make huge money weekly but are not willing to help their Christian members, these members eventually turn to muslim faithfuls around who eventually help these people.
Now, elections are near and you think you will be on the pulpit dictating to people whom you never catered for besides their spiritual needs. When Deborah was murdered in cold blood, no Christian leader stood up to assist the family apart from the Pastor from Rivers who has been a shining beacon of what Christianity should be all about. As much as I have heard about this man of God, he has helped more than 1000 persons to relocate abroad as well as increasing most family lifestyles around him, Imagine if that Pastor stands on his pulpit one day and declares that no member of his church should vote for a candidate!

Just random musings, anyways
This is just the start oga ...even if obi fail we would rally round another person and try again ...but the political landscape of Nigeria have changed for ever it would never remain the same

1 Like

Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by mrvitalis(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Kwantinu!

Name one thing obi supporters have done that tinubu or atiku supporters haven't done worse ..i dare you name one
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by adefitim(m): 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
This is exactly Why Nigeria needs peter Obi!

Nigerians wake up! We may never see a candidate like Obi again. This is the best Chance we have now to remove these ancestors and get Nigeria working again!!!

Together we can get it right this time around. Let's not miss this opportunity. Let's Vote massively for Vote labour party, vote for peter Obi

Removing those ancestors part got me rolling on the high way
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by kollinz1234(m): 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Christians must rise and defend Obi. It is an emergency
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by adefitim(m): 7:13am On Jul 06, 2022
Felimax:

Trouble looms!

What I will do!

IT IS GOOD VS EVIL!

Sire, we have been hearing this still Nothing ever happened I don’t think 2023 will be different except if you are allowing social media warriors to play gimmicks on you....
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by adefitim(m): 7:15am On Jul 06, 2022
ezegold4we:

Statistician I hope it plays out like that
Re: PETER Obi Must Be Helped— Bishop KK Degaya by adefitim(m): 7:21am On Jul 06, 2022
Orobokibo1:

Hmmm

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Is Working For Tinubu / As APC Begins Campaign Tomorrow 120 NAF Jets With Armed Officers Arrives Abuja / Tinubu's US Visa Shows A Different Date Of Birth: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.