Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,671 members, 7,840,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Want To Undergo Fire � Prevention And Control Training - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Want To Undergo Fire � Prevention And Control Training (237 Views)

Lonadek Global Services - Document Control Training In Lagos, Nigeria / Document Control Training In Lagos, Nigeria. / Practical Intensive Instrumentation And Control Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Undergo Fire � Prevention And Control Training by kayteajay111(m): 4:15pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good day house
Please as a certified HSE officer, I'm still managing with a little job relating to my field but I forsee more future in Fire �Prevention and Control system, which I wish I have practical training in it.
Who knows any training organization within osun, oyo and ondo state who have training capacity for this field to train individual?
The course is now lucrative, you can work in oil company, big industry and airport if you are done with this course
Re: I Want To Undergo Fire � Prevention And Control Training by airminem(f): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2022
kayteajay111:
Good day house
Please as a certified HSE officer, I'm still managing with a little job relating to my field but I forsee more future in Fire �Prevention and Control system, which I wish have practical training it.
Who knows any training organization within osun, oyo and ondo state who have training capacity for this field to train individual?
The course is now lucrative, you can work in oil company, big industry and airport if you are done with this course

(1) (Reply)

Military / How Can I Transit To Tech / The Game Changer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.