Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,548 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

You Need Money To Make Money?? They Lied To You! - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / You Need Money To Make Money?? They Lied To You! (364 Views)

I Sent Money To A Scammer, Can I Get It Back? / NYSC Says Dead Corps Member Lied About Her Health Status In Medical Report / Enugu Corpers Donate Money To 14-Year-Old Girl Who Had Her Leg Amputated (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Need Money To Make Money?? They Lied To You! by Alleinad(f): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2022
You need money to make money has been one of ...

The Most Peddled Lies in Human History...

...so are sayings like "the end justifies the means", etc ...

And my guess is that...

it is a deliberate lie told to keep you and me out of the high class, trapped in the lower class

That Conspiracy is SHATTERED Now!

First of all,

What is Money?

Money according to Livio's English Dictionary means...

"A generally accepted means of exchange and measure of value."

That means that money is not actually the hard cash you think it is..

WAIT! WHAT?

YES!

The hard cash you see money as is called...

Tangible Money

The other type of money the rich don't want you to know about is called

Intangible Money

What is an example of Intangible Money?

I'm glad you asked

Examples of Intangible Money include : Ideas, Relationships, Friends, Words, Thoughts, and lots, lots more!

So back to our original saying "It takes money to make money?"

That is not exactly true.

It does not take hard cash to make hard cash

You can make hard cash money with Zero Cash by using Intangible Money to create Tangible Money

YES!

That is the Zero Capital Concept that the rich are desperately hiding from you.

Yes, You can start and build a thriving online business with no single capital, no experience, no laptop.

HOW?

That's what You will discover in my trainings

Simply Click this link to learn more about The Zero Capital Business : https://1koffers.org/courses/the-zero-capital-business/

Or WhatsApp me to get details...(My WhatsApp number is in my signature)
Re: You Need Money To Make Money?? They Lied To You! by Alleinad(f): 6:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
There are so many sayings we have in Nigeria especially that are wrong

(1) (Reply)

They Have Started Paying / Right Now Nysc Is Of Great Advantage To Nigerian Graduates. “acceptable Truth” / Going For Nysc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.