Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,008 members, 7,852,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:09 PM

Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman (10945 Views)

#EndSARS: 17 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos – Police Spokesperson / 2 Police Stations Burnt In Lagos, 2 Killed, As Military Stops Attack On Others / The Cars Used By Armed Robbers To Escape The Offa Bank Robbery In Kwara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by bhella10: 12:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
wagazala:
Oga move police stations to twitter. Share every police station handle and let them be tagged in any report case.

It is 2022 and not 1982. Social tools are there for everyones use including the Police. Nigeria will always remain backward with folks like this at the helm. Imagine someone being robbed at 2am and you want them to make way to Police station.

I recall one Road Safety Chief also saying it is illegal to use Google Maps.

Awon olodo.

And you think armed robbers are not on twitter to see who fingered them? They could come for you.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
Backward police command

Countries are going digital
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Kurutinto(m): 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Moniker registered in May.

What happened to your old account?

Probably ashamed of your support for Nnamdi Kanu until next year.

What has my old account go to do with ur zombieism??
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Golan007: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kurutinto:

What has my old account go to do with ur zombieism??

Mr. IPOB Now Presidency of Nigeria supporter.

Why are you ashamed of your past?
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Kurutinto(m): 1:01pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Mr. IPOB Now Presidency of Nigeria supporter.

Why are you ashamed of your past?

Neither is it for people who does not believe in Nigeria, mister zombie

Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Golan007: 1:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kurutinto:

Neither is it for people who does not believe in Nigeria, mister zombie

Do you even understand the difference between a military and democratic government?
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by happney65: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
See wetin seyi makinde don cause for surulere. Chai
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by KingLarry04: 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2022
Mrkumareze:
Police respond to social media report than visiting their station.

Imagine going to the station, the idiot on the gate side ll question u, he ll then direct u to another fool that ll ask useless questions. Then direct you to their desk, there u ll be asked to wait. After 30 minutes u ll be asked to write one yeye statement before they proceed to inform the DPO.

Dpo ll now call wale wale, one officer ll respond; oga wale no dey oh . Wia him go?? Oga them go arrest one woman wey fight with her neighbour ..
Tbc
Lol, my hand no dey o
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by icancasestudy: 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
So you guys could ask for report fee?
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by john633(m): 2:00pm On Jul 15, 2022
Coward
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Kurutinto(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Do you even understand the difference between a military and democratic government?

Be there shifting goal post. The shame is on you
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Golan007: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Kurutinto:

Be there shifting goal post. The shame is on you

The matter is above your understanding.

Go call your oga come.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by snoopz: 4:11pm On Jul 15, 2022
So that you can detain them as evidence or ask for money to pen to fill report?
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by GardenOfGod(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
lalasticlala:

https://punchng.com/report-robbery-in-stations-not-twitter-lagos-police/
People that doesn't want to leverage on technology speaks this way. Nigerian police force is left behind in the scheme of things.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by wagazala: 4:27pm On Jul 15, 2022
bhella10:
And you think armed robbers are not on twitter to see who fingered them? They could come for you.

Lol, we now have our addresses on twitter? Besides, several other incidents asides Armed Robbery can be reported via twitter. Lastly, theres the dm option. The Police will know better than to leak your identity.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by 715afolarin: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
These are the people who populate Nigeria.These are the people who populate Nigeria....
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by BluntCrazeMan: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:
Idiots still think it is funny to throw shades on this suggestion.

When you report on Twitter, who da heck do you think will investigate it?
How many times have you gone to any Nigerian Police Station??
Just tell me how many..
I don't need any further details for now.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by BluntCrazeMan: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
And twitter is the alternative?

You better take that advice before ignorance costs you something very precious to you wink
Just tell me how many..
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Golan007: 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Just tell me how many..

If you go to the station and you lodge a complaint, if they aren't motivated (perhaps they needed to be bribe and you refused) would you be arrested?
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Wwwq: 8:10pm On Jul 15, 2022
grin
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Greenpowergens: 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Introducing Greenpower Fuelless Electricity Power Generator.

Features of Greenpower Fuelless Electricity Power Generator

Supplies electricity power for up to 24 hours daily
Does not run on petrol or diesel
Does not make any noise.
Saves you up to N3, 800,000 of fuel money yearly.
Comes with already configured solar panels.
Comes in different capacities such as 600 Watts, 1,000 Watts 1,600 Watts,
2,000, 2,500 Watts, 4,000 Watts and 10,000 Watts.
Comes with one year warranty.

Payment on delivery available.

Please click here to view the different capacities and prices. https://greenpowerenergy.ng/products/

For more information contact
https://greenpowerenergy.ng/
Email: care@greenpowerenergy.ng
Tel: 08088372145

Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by BluntCrazeMan: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

If you go to the station and you lodge a complaint, if they aren't motivated (perhaps they needed to be bribe and you refused) would you be arrested?
I put it to you, that you have NEVER EVER gone to any of the Nigerian Police Station for the sake of “Lodging any complaint”.
So, I won't continue this discussion with you, because you lack the required experience-based knowledge to engage in such a discussion.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Golan007: 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
I put it to you, that you have NEVER EVER gone to any of the Nigerian Police Station for the sake of “Lodging any complaint”.
So, I won't continue this discussion with you, because you lack the required experience-based knowledge to engage in such a discussion.

Twitter is a great place for solving crime.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by BluntCrazeMan: 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Twitter is a great place for solving crime.
Did I mention Twitter??
I asked you a question,, you diverted away from the question.
I brought you back to the question I asked earlier,, you diverted again.

So,, continuu.!!
But for your own good,, anything you don't know very well, don't delve into it.
You don't know anything about the Nigerian Police..
And you know that.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Golan007: 9:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Did I mention Twitter??
I asked you a question,, you diverted away from the question.
I brought you back to the question I asked earlier,, you diverted again.

So,, continuu.!!
But for your own good,, anything you don't know very well, don't delve into it.

Dont you realise how daft you sound?

When a crime is commited you insist the police shouldn't be made aware.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by BluntCrazeMan: 9:39pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

Dont you realise how daft you sound?

When a crime is commited you insist the police shouldn't be made aware.

Simple Question...
Have You Ever Gone To Any Nigerian Police Station To Make The Police To Be Aware Of Any Crime??
Just Answer Yes..
And we can continue our discussion.
If your answer is NO..
Then, there is no need continuing this discussion with you,, because you would be saying a lot of things that you really don't know anything about.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Golan007: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:
Simple Question...
Have You Ever Gone To Any Nigerian Police Station To Make The Police To Be Aware Of Any Crime??
Just Answer Yes..
And we can continue our discussion.
If your answer is NO..
Then, there is no need continuing this discussion with you,, because you would be saying a lot of things that you really don't know anything about.

You expect me to answer your stupid and otiose question.
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by BluntCrazeMan: 9:42pm On Jul 15, 2022
Golan007:

You expect me to answer your stupid and otiose question.
Your Answer Is NO.
So,, End Of Discussion.

(So much for a patriotic Nigerian Nairalander who CANNOT beat his own chest and tell anyone who cared to know, that he had reported a lot of crimes - as his own little effort to help in sanitising the country, and that he had followed-up on them to see how they later played out)
Ferme ta bouche
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by boladez(m): 3:10am On Jul 16, 2022
Oh no..these people are eternally shameless.

For Christ's sake you police men should be serving the public not the public serving your narcissistic arses. That people don't report at the station is a direct message of lack of confidence in your sorry arsenal.

Does reporting on twitter mean its not a crime?

Rather than denying , why would you lazy arses not investigate and come up with a sensible and true position.

What you should do pro is to find away to gather more facts and I formation from the tweets to aid I vestigation, not blind and senseless denials.

What a shame
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by Offpoint1: 7:15am On Jul 16, 2022
kerry57:
Unserious naija police is asking the citizens to report robbery and crime to police. What will the police do if u report? They can only do the following?

1. Ask u to pay report fee
2. Pay fuel money that will take them to the scene
3. Ask u the type of guns that the robbers came with? (The most important of all the questions).
4. How many of the robbers came for the operation
5. By the time the would have finished with all these questions, they know that the armed robbers would have finished operation and u know police does not refund money.
6. If para venture they are able to meet the robbers and successfully arrest them, they will collect money from them and release them. This is the most wicked part, the armed robbers will now fully come for ur life for calling police on them.

Naija police no work, I don't know what they learn when they go for training abroad.
It's "per adventure" no such word as "para venture"
Re: Report Robbery In Police Stations, Not Twitter – Lagos Police Spokesman by kerry57: 9:17am On Jul 16, 2022
Offpoint1:

It's "per adventure" no such word as "para venture"
Thanks for the correction sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Three Stolen Rams In Jigawa / Dambazau Begins Probe Of Interior Ministry From 1999 To Date / Police Arrests Nigerian, 3 Thais In Latest Drug Burst

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.