Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians (1252 Views)

Muslim/muslim Ticket My Opinion / Muslim Muslim Ticket: My Soul Is Not For Sale, Says APC Senator Ishaku Abbo / FFK Warns Tinubu, Lists All Yoruba Leaders That Have Been Betrayed By Fulanis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by freshpzy1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by freshpzy1(m): 5:03pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by KingLarry04: 5:28pm On Jul 15, 2022
Stfu, don’t use religion to divide us oga, we are batified and nothing is changing that, look for something else to say

3 Likes

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Validated: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2022
freshpzy1:
first i want to apologise for the stress on tribe in my topic.

but this is because i do not expect any ibo man to vote for ASIWAJU.

Pls dont misquote me........i know some will still vote HIM......but we dont want to depend on that.

THIS THREAD....is dedicated to answer the questions on our leaps as yoruba christians.........what gave ASIWAJU THE ODACITY TO PICK A MUSLIM RUNNING MATE

nothing but simple POLITICAL CALCULATION.

While opposition continue to complain about this.......they are really painned within.......cos they know it spells doom.

so they resulted to doing everything possible to make everyone{especially horuba christians} see why they need to opt out of the BAT MOVEMENT.

you will agree with me that the FACT sometimes does not relate the whole TRUTH

so here are some FACTS vs THE TRUTH

The choice of muslim muslim ticket does not reapect christians.........FACT

tinibu has never been known to be an extreemist when.it comes to religion........this is a pointer that we should feel save.........FACT

its not posible for any1 to ISLAMIZE nigeria..........FACT

Tinubu has never shown any form of discrimination towards christians.......FACT

THE WHOLE TRUTH.........JAGABAN has done what needs to be done

no.hard fellings

TRASH

5 Likes

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Ddeliverer007(m): 5:56pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol. Only Yoruba Muslims would campaign and vote for tinubu. No sensible Christian would do that, no need for much talk, no sensible Christian would vote an Islamic party, even a foolish Christian won’t do that.

Tinubu played himself. Over ambition finished him. Too late

8 Likes

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by ElSudani: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
We don't practice primitive bigotry in Yorubaland. Please don't import that nonsense to our system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by 7lives: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2022
freshpzy1:

Pls dont misquote me........i know some will still vote HIM......but we dont want to depend on that.

THIS THREAD....is dedicated to answer the questions on our leaps as yoruba christians.........what gave ASIWAJU THE ODACITY TO PICK A MUSLIM RUNNING MATE

While opposition continue to complain about this.......they are really painned within.......cos they know it spells doom.

so they resulted to doing everything possible to make everyone{especially horuba christians} see why they need to opt out of the BAT MOVEMENT.

tinibu has never been known to be an extreemist when.it comes to religion........this is a pointer that we should feel save.........FACT

no.hard fellings

ODACITY? or audacity?.
Yorubas ain't daft.
Learn to spell properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Amumaigwe: 6:34pm On Jul 15, 2022
KingLarry04:
Stfu, don’t use religion to divide us oga, we are batified and nothing is changing that, look for something else to say

You are looking for who is using religion to divide you while MURIC pursued Lagos state hijab matter up to Supreme Court. Keep living in denial.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Kaiser20: 6:45pm On Jul 15, 2022
KingLarry04:
Wake up Ode ! Only a deluded Yoruba Muslims still thinks Yoruba Muslims are united with christains

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Coolsperm: 7:14pm On Jul 15, 2022
We Yoruba Christian's will never ever vote Tinubu , he must be stupid to think we Yoruba Christian's will vote Muslim Muslim ticket, very soon we will pass a circular in the churches

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:24pm On Jul 15, 2022
Igbo fulls should give up grin
We are not lackadaisical as your flats heads grin
U will and will always labour in vain and go back to your Biafra or death grin
And dheet shall visit any ipob fulls that try to break away from our One Nigeria grin
Remain and forever hold your peace
Btw no one will ever vote you till the day the sun evaporate life from earth grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
helinues come here now let me keep exposing you.

Hahahaha

1 Like

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by AlafinofEnugu(m): 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2022
We Igbo Muslim will declare jihad soon grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Proudlyomonna: 7:32pm On Jul 15, 2022
Op you are not getting it at all.
It's not just the fact that tinubu is giving weight and stamp to the rumors of Islamization,it's more of pushing for agendas that will play down fairness, unity, tolerance, trust,love, inclusiveness as enshrined in our constitution as a country with diverse tribes with diversities.
We cannot hide behind wokeness to play down our religious differences,if such move cannot be accepted by Muric and the Muslim community it's not sensible to expect it to be accepted by Christians, unless tinubu is saying Christians are lesser citizens in this space we coexist in.
Everyone will continue to speak up against it bcus this sort of agendas will pour more fuel to the tension we already have and further broadens the gap we are trying to bring closure to.
Even if this comes as an Idea it's important we stand against it.

2 Likes

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Obagreatdatoye(m): 7:46pm On Jul 15, 2022
Let me be factual with you....as the Lord liveth and his spirit is alive no Yoruba Christian will vote for Tinubu....Ori gbogbo yin buru papo!
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by freshpzy1(m): 10:51pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Viscuz: 10:52pm On Jul 15, 2022
Lol

Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by freshpzy1(m): 10:59pm On Jul 15, 2022
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Jack500: 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Lol. Only Yoruba Muslims would campaign and vote for tinubu. No sensible Christian would do that, no need for much talk, no sensible Christian would vote an Islamic party, even a foolish Christian won’t do that.

I am Christian and I am Yoruba. I am voting Tinubu. Religion can't divide us in Southwest the earlier you guys realize that the better for you
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by arcis: 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

Oga, speak for yourself, most Yoruba Christian will vote BAT. SO stop your myopic thinking and move on.

People like you wouldn't vote BAT even if he pick Kuka as his running mate. So safe us your time .
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by arcis: 11:43pm On Jul 15, 2022
Amumaigwe:

You are looking for who is using religion to divide you while MURIC pursued Lagos state hijab matter up to Supreme Court. Keep living in denial.

you have a shallow mind. you see, Hijab is part of Muslim girls dress which is known worldwide. Now tell us, is there a particular dress known for years with Christianity that's part of the religion or not...

I know your answer will be NO
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Koralords: 1:19am On Jul 16, 2022
We don't discrimate in the south west ,am a Muslim my mom's a deaconess, just Finished having a Virgil on phone withnonenof her pastors ,n.a. people wey he no concern he dey pass cos let Jim choose pope they will still not vote for him
Tinubu 2023 Insha allah
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by tctrills: 1:21am On Jul 16, 2022
freshpzy1:

so they resulted to doing everything possible to make everyone{especially yoruba christians} see why they need to opt out of the BAT MOVEMENT.

tinibu has never been known to be an extreemist when.it comes to religions activities........this is a pointer that we should feel save.........FACT

no.hard fellings

Christians know what is best for them and the country. They don't need this.
I thought you guys are believed that all Yoruba's would vote for Tinubu. So why are you sending out this message to Christians. Christians do not need you before deciding who to vote for.
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Zeekaycn(m): 2:31am On Jul 16, 2022
freshpzy1:

so they resulted to doing everything possible to make everyone{especially yoruba christians} see why they need to opt out of the BAT MOVEMENT.

tinibu has never been known to be an extreemist when.it comes to religions activities........this is a pointer that we should feel save.........FACT

no.hard fellings

Why are Africans so selfish? Just Nigeria alone we are this divided, later we will complain that Oyibos are racist.

Nigeria is beyond Hausa Ibo and Yoruba, they are some other states that are not part of the trio, Kogi, Edo, Delta, Cross River, Aqua Ibom, Benue, Bayelsa. These states put together are more than each of the trio.

Yorubas can't say a candidate from Edo or Kogi represent them why then would Goodluck Jonathan from Bayelsa represent Ibos? I can't remember the last time Real Ibo contest for presidential position even vice self.

Ibos are not so tribalistic cus they buy land and build houses everywhere they go not like some tribe that says they are entitled to land ownership everywhere they lead their herds to.

Why the hate on Ibos, I'd asked this question several times I even asked an elderly man in Lagos I can't still get a concrete answer.

Now see the kind post this man just shared deliberately marginalising Ibos. Funny enough ibos themselves don't so much care about political position all they needed is a fair leader, a neutral Leader with sound judgement so they can have a conducive and prosperous environment to do business.

Since it hasn't worked with these old and desperate Politicians let change set of people that's all.
Someone here is saying BAT granted free medical treatment when he was a gov' that's why he support him. My question: isn't that his duty?
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:44am On Jul 16, 2022
Ddeliverer007:

The reasonable Yoruba muslims can NEVER vote for Tinubu. My friend from Kwara, a former Buharist is now campaigning for Obi.

Only idiots are supporting Tinubu cuz the fact remains that when it happens we will all survive together.
Tinubu will spend most part of his tenure attending to his health like Buhari and to be honest to ourselves Nigeria does not need such a sick man.
Should Tinubu win what we are witnessing now would be a child's play but God forbid!
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Zeekaycn(m): 7:24am On Jul 16, 2022
See if you like conspire against Ibos those people are divinely helped. The more you hating on them the more God help them survive. Whether Obi win the election or not He don't fuckened care las las they're more comfortable than most Yorubas home and abroad it's an obvious fact.

Let me clare the air, no Nigerian hate BAT, He is highly respected everywhere, but presidency or any political position are not meant for Kings or Dictators. Political positions are for Stewarts, people that can serve the country not dictators who sees Nigeria as a possession or entitlement.

Why didn't He allow Osibanjo win the primaries while he coach from behind if he loves his people so much, why is he always choosing western states governors and not letting the people choose themselves?

Honestly Tinubu is not the best choice for Yorubas but his desperation won't let him give chances. Osibanjo would have been supported massively. Tinubu is a No, his system of leadership is not good for Nigeria as a whole, Nigeria is too diverse, he may be good for the South-west only.
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by backnbeta(f): 7:40am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

I am Christian and I am Yoruba. I am voting Tinubu. Religion can't divide us in Southwest the earlier you guys realize that the better for you
I am Yoruba and a Christian and I agree with you that religion can't easily divide us but Muric can! We need to start a war against Muric and Prof. Ishaq Akintola if we are going to remain united because he doesn't mean well for Yoruba Christians and even his Muslim brothers and sisters.
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Jack500: 8:05am On Jul 16, 2022
backnbeta:

I am Yoruba and a Christian and I agree with you that religion can't easily divide us but Muric can! We need to start a war against Muric and Prof. Ishaq Akintola if we are going to remain united because he doesn't mean well for Yoruba Christians and even his Muslim brothers and sisters.

Ibo girl you can never be Yoruba
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by backnbeta(f): 9:05am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

Ibo girl you can never be Yoruba
Oodua ni mi tokan tokan. If you think Muric is not a threat to Christianity in Yoruba land, then you are not a Christian! As much as I agree that we are all one in Yoruba land regardless of our religious affiliation, I still think Muric is a sponsored terrorist group that we all should watch out for!
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Jack500: 9:07am On Jul 16, 2022
backnbeta:

Oodua ni mi tokan tokan. If you think Muric is not a threat to Christianity in Yoruba land, then you are not a Christian! As much as I agree that we are all one in Yoruba land regardless of our religious affiliation, I still think Muric is a sponsored terrorist group that we all should watch out for!

So that's the reason why we should vote Atiku or obi, over our own? I don't believe you are Yoruba Sha.
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by backnbeta(f): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2022
Jack500:

S0o that's the reason why we should vote Atiku or obi, over our own? I don't believe you are Yoruba Sha.
I don't trust any polithiefcian and I believe those who will vote should do that according to their conscience. My only prayer is that God will not let an Atiku presidency fall upon us because of his undying love and support for his Fulani jihadist brothers. Tinubu or Obi are fine by me, even though the muslim-muslim ticket is a sad development undecided
Re: MUSLIM MUSLIM TICKET: My Letter To All Yoruba Christians by Jack500: 9:54am On Jul 16, 2022
backnbeta:

I don't trust any polithiefcian and I believe those who will vote should do that according to their conscience. My only prayer is that God will not let an Atiku presidency fall upon us because of his undying love and support for his Fulani jihadist brothers. Tinubu or Obi are fine by me, even though the muslim-muslim ticket is a sad development undecided

I don't like Muslim - Muslim ticket too, infact I protested against it earlier, but now their is no much choice, obi can not win, no way he win, unless you want to live in denial or not familiar with Nigeria system, that leave us only with Atiku options, after Buhari fulani 8 years, ATiku should be the last option being another fulani and considering his reaction to Deborah Killing.

And Tinubu may be everything but definitely not a religion or tribal bigot.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Magnus Abe Colluded With Wike, PDP, To Run For Rivers Governor Under SDP – APC / Photos Of Labour Party Harmonization Meeting In Kaduna State / Peter Obi Defeats Tinubu In Alimosho LGA Election Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.