Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,600 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED (836 Views)

Are You Still Batified? / Babachir Lawal Now Fully Obidient(photos) / Are You Batified? Orji Uzor Kalu Asks Tinubu And Femi Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by freshpzy1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2022

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by wis3(m): 12:34pm On Jul 17, 2022
^_^

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by MadamVanessa(f): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2022
shocked

God bless you dear for making the right choice. No body in his/her right sense will support cassava and Agbado advocate thief

8 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by donjazet(m): 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2022
Very good choice, welcome to the fold.

9 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by cybersoldiers: 1:05pm On Jul 17, 2022
wis3:
^_^

Jobless imp.

Join the line and be Obedient asap.
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by cybersoldiers: 1:06pm On Jul 17, 2022
Welcome onboard bro.

Congratulations for your deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by Goddey18(m): 1:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
You made the right choice. A choice your generation would be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by Ayekotoo(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2022
If only a 61 year old man is your definition of younger generation, I have no pity for you.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
Why the change of heart, what is your reasons..

I'm OBIDIENT as well, but I want to know why you decided against Tinibu..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ayekotoo:
If only a 61 year old man is your definition of younger generation, I have no pity for you.
At least he is far younger than the other major contenders who are over 80 yrs old.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by YourhealthNG2(m): 1:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
Welcome on board my brother..

Proudly Obidient

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by dangermouse(m): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ayekotoo:
He is but a child when compared to the ancestor you are supporting and rooting for!

Suffer no dey taya you?

4 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by SmartPolician: 2:12pm On Jul 17, 2022
A friend told me something that made a lot of sense yesterday.

She said, "Many people who support Tinubu and Atiku are likely to change their minds before the day of elections. However, you see those who chose to vote for Peter Obi, their decision is as strong as the Rock of Gibraltar."

Her reason is that there's no logical basis for supporting those two.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by Ozinlex: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2022
freshpzy1:
i dont have anything against JAGABAN

i love him

but he needs to retire

he needs ro rest

his landmark.....will speak for him

but BUHARI has ruined his chances.

A FULANI MAN must not enter ASO ROCK ever again.

i OPEYEMI ABRAHAM.......hereby withdraw my support for TINUBU.

to support PETER OBI.

Even if JAGABAN wins......i have no regret for withdrawing my support

let the younger generation rule

and OBI is the best in that categpry

NOTE: this write up is not for any1 approval.

its to support a younger generation

and hope God use him to rewrite the story of this country for good.

i do not deny saying whatever i have said b4 now.......but i admit a change of heart.

you can air you view........but no response will come from my mention on this thread.

God bless NIGERIA
God bless PETER OBI
God bless OBIDIENT NIGERIANS

Bro welcome on board, I also left Atiku for same reason...Peter Obi himself does not even have idea of what is happening. We need to take back this country from the grip of the conventional politicians and ensure power goes back to the people.

Obi fuc.k up and we look for other viable candidates in the future and kick him out....for me it is Adeshina
We shall not be divided by the career politicians, Religion or tribe. We are Nigerians and we must take back our country

3 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by StormpyBee: 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2022
PO all the way

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by flamingREED(m): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ozinlex:

Bro welcome on board, I also left Atiku for same reason...Peter Obi himself does not even have idea of what is happening. We need to take back this country from the grip of the conventional politicians and ensure power goes back to the people.

Obi fuc.k up and we look for other viable candidates in the future and kick him out....for me it is Adeshina
We shall not be divided by the career politicians, Religion or tribe. We are Nigerians and we must take back our country

Na man you be.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by NigeriaIsDoomed: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2022
Ayekotoo:
Atleast he is younger and more physically fit than baba emi lokan and Atiku, the generator importer.

Let's try Obi and if he fails we should call it a day.

1 Like

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by freshpzy1(m): 9:29am On Jul 21, 2022

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by eunisam: 9:32am On Jul 21, 2022
You're welcome to the family
Re: I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED by r4bbit: 9:35am On Jul 21, 2022
freshpzy1:

peter obituary juju catch me for a secound

if am a yoruba man
vote for an ibo man
with zero value for my tribe

then i must be mad

i now obedients will come for me

but no matter what you say to me
i will never fight any1 online again

WIN OR NOT

AM BACK ON THE JAGABAN MANDATE

Gbas Gbos grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Terrorists Seeking Cheap Points With AIG’s Attack — Lai Mohammed / Double Wahala For FFK Inside APC / N’central APC Members Protest Muslim-muslim Ticket, Reject Lalong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.