Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,977 members, 7,852,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:37 PM

Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. (1025 Views)

Unrest In New Benin Market As A Hausa Man Stabbed An Igbo Trader To Death (video / Emmanuel Eze, Igbo Trader Kidnapped In Kano – Police / Protest In Osogbo Over Insecurity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by muykem: 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is very bad and unacceptable, however, igbo needs to understand and work on something. You need to study your landlord choice and avoid any open confrontation against them. That doesn't prevent you from voting your own choice candidate. For example, it will be foolishness for Yoruba community in Rivers State to be holding APC meeting in build up to governorship election and openly campaign against PDP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by helinues: 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2022
You guys must always twist the narration.

It was Pdp supporters that was targeted not Igbo and that must be due to the attack on Tinubu's billboards.

Though I condemn the act but you guys shouldn't sugar coat what happened

1 Like

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Jostoman: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
BAT supporters like politics of bitterness

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by smatt1711: 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2022
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Jostoman: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

It was Pdp supporters that was targeted not Igbo and that must be due to the attack on Tinubu's billboards.

so the market those miscreants people scatter there belongs to PDP members
? you guys like politics of bitterness too much.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Moh247: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jostoman:

Does it belong to Ibo ..

7 Likes

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by muykem: 8:58pm On Jul 18, 2022
Jostoman:
This is a great advice igbo, you guys always have problem with your landlord

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Jostoman: 8:59pm On Jul 18, 2022
Nobody can intimidate anybody we are in a democracy, when you guys won in Ekiti nobody attack or scatter anybody.
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by DOTian: 9:02pm On Jul 18, 2022
muykem:
This is very bad and unacceptable, however, igbo needs to understand and work on something. You need to study your landlord choice and avoid any open confrontation against them. That doesn't prevent you from voting your own choice candidate. For example, it will be foolishness for Yoruba community in Rivers State to be holding APC meeting in build up to governorship election and openly campaign against PDP.

To slap you guys dey hungry me.. You're boldly demanding that ""fellow Nigerians" living in Yorubaland, must kowtow to the political dictates of the Yoruba for them to live in peace! Right? And you still want your iniquitous One Nigeria after that. Right? You want to eat your cake and still have it, abi? We must vote a drug kingpin as president or we can't sleep in your almighty Yorubaland, abi? Keep it coming. How many times now in Yoruba land?
You guys have been attacking the igbos for fun since Tinupoo days. It took a far more dangerous turn during the run up to 2015 general elections. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, a concerted effort was made by one ethnic group to stop another from voting! Your sons actually went to pooling units where they felt that igbos might be electorally stronger to attack and intimidate law abiding voters!

To put this into some sort of perspectives, the Hausas and fulanis have never attacked the igbos to stop them from voting in any elections. There might have been conflicts after elections but the idea of telling other ethnic groups whom to vote, by force, only happens in Yoruba land. You do all that while laying some laughable mgbati-mgbati claims to greater political sufferstication! You guys in Yoruba land did it in 2015 and in 2019. It's obvious that if the igbos don't ruthlessly serve you lots the "Sabon Garri treatment", you won't rest. I Know my people and I can tell you that you guys together with Tinupoo are really moving things into some very dangerous paths. If anyone in Yorubaland, especially in Lagos, thinks that the Igbo will allow these kinds of intimidation and attacks to go unchallenged for eternity, you are living in fools paradise. Just make sure you don't start to wail when the push back starts, ..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Jostoman: 9:10pm On Jul 18, 2022
This is nonsense you guys can't stop anybody in supporting any political party or candidate of their choice.

And you guys don't have right to force anybody to like your party or candidate by force.
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Jostoman: 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
muykem:
This is a great advice igbo, you guys always have problem with your landlord
you guys are bad looser, 98% of people that are jubilating the victory of Adeleke yesterday are Yoruba people. When APC won in Ekiti nobody complain.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Carlosdd: 9:18pm On Jul 18, 2022
If you are true son or daughter of your parent and wanted to proof you are not a bastard even as an indigene in any of the south east state start campaign for Tinubu, though am not in support of any act of violence in any form but you guys need to take it easy in another man land no matter how accommodating or tolerant the people are .

1 Like

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Kennedyli: 9:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
muykem:
Stop saying gibberish. I lived in a comunity where both the aPC and PdP chairman attended my church. They are both rayleaders. What’s happening in Oshogbo is barbaric and won't happen anywhere else asides the North.
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by ASAPFERG1: 9:55pm On Jul 18, 2022
DOTian:

To slap you guys dey hungry me.. You're boldly demanding that ""fellow Nigerians" living in Yorubaland, must kowtow to the political dictates of the Yoruba for them to live in peace! Right? And you still want your iniquitous One Nigeria after that. Right? You want to eat your cake and still have it, abi? We must vote a drug kingpin as president or we can't sleep in your almighty Yorubaland, abi? Keep it coming. How many times now in Yoruba land?
You guys have been attacking the igbos for fun since Tinupoo days. It took a far more dangerous turn during the run up to 2015 general elections. For the first time in the history of Nigeria, a concerted effort was made by one ethnic group to stop another from voting! Your sons actually went to pooling units where they felt that igbos might be electorally stronger to attack and intimidate law abiding voters!

To put this into some sort of perspectives, the Hausas and fulanis have never attacked the igbos to stop them from voting in any elections. There might have been conflicts after elections but the idea of telling other ethnic groups whom to vote, by force, only happens in Yoruba land. You do all that while laying some laughable mgbati-mgbati claims to greater political sufferstication! You guys in Yoruba land did it in 2015 and in 2019. It's obvious that if the igbos don't ruthlessly serve you lots the "Sabon Garri treatment", you won't rest. I Know my people and I can tell you that you guys together with Tinupoo are really moving things into some very dangerous paths. If anyone in Yorubaland, especially in Lagos, thinks that the Igbo will allow these kinds of intimidation and attacks to go unchallenged for eternity, you are living in fools paradise. Just make sure you don't start to wail when the push back starts, ..

igbo man nothing go happen.. if you do anyhow, you go see anyhow

4 Likes

Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Zionmdde: 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
Carlosdd:
If you are true son or daughter of your parent and wanted to proof you are not a bastard even as an indigene in any of the south east state start campaign for Tinubu, though am not in support of any act of violence in any form but you guys need to take it easy in another man land no matter how accommodating or tolerant the people are .
So were the Igbos campaigning for Obi during the Governorship election?
Were they the ones that made adeleke who is an Igbo man win?
Were they the ones jubilating on live video?
Were they the ones tearing down sign posts?

So much for the So called most educated fools
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by RightToReject(m): 10:11pm On Jul 18, 2022
muykem:

There is no doubt that you guys are dispositionally disingenuous - good in playing to the gallery/kowtowing, sententiousness, backstabbing, and hypocrisy and are universally known for it - but mistaking and equating it to wisdom/diplomacy like you have done here and as it is always the case among almost all of you and the naive outsiders are not only amusing but irritating.

Yes, being dispositionally disingenuous can always help anyone/group to some level of servile success and peace, but it always makes things worse generally and in the long run; for example, the mess Nigeria has become from independence to date, no thanks to you guys because of this same attitude.

The real wise honestly knows that it is better having and associating with the alacritous and expressive - which is easily seen as confrontational and mistaken for an enemy by the naive - than the disingenuous - which is usually subtle yet always a frenemy.
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by BATified2023: 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2022
helinues:

I don’t condemn d act,I support it wholeheartedly

Igbos are too lousy to coexist in a multiethnic society,if u check d story well they misbehave n they got what they want

Imagine how annoying they are online,just imagine them doing d same in another man’s land

Then they have to b served hot,I don’t pity them
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by GeneralPula: 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2022
DOTian:

The OP isn’t a Yoruba..

He’s just a troll..

Relax and drink water..
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by GeneralPula: 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2022
All of a sudden, every Flatinoz don turn Yoruba. They’re finding all means to instigate violence in Yoruba land but it’s DOA..

Election don over. People are in osun celebrating but Igbos are here on nairaland trying to bring up what doesn’t exist with their village tricks..

Please kindly disregard any form of negative thread by people disguising to be Yoruba. Election don over. People are in osun celebrating..
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by RZArecta(m): 11:31pm On Jul 18, 2022
Well, I never expected anything intelligent from an agbado urchin cool
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by techWriter3: 3:13am On Jul 19, 2022
wants it represent to Ibo
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Jack500: 3:35am On Jul 19, 2022
DOTian:

You obviously need sense, if you guys do nonsense in 2023, your generation will be wipe out, go and ask what happen to your fore father at ore
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by DOTian: 7:57am On Jul 19, 2022
Jack500:

You obviously need sense, if you guys do nonsense in 2023, your generation will be wipe out, go and ask what happen to your fore father at ore
Ore push was led by your fellow Afonja Victor Banjo, . .. Don't know what you are talking about..
Re: Attack On Igbo Trader In Osogbo Over Their Support For Adeleke Ademola. by Greenback: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
BATified2023:
I don’t condemn d act,I support it wholeheartedly

Igbos are too lousy to coexist in a multiethnic society,if u check d story well they misbehave n they got what they want

Imagine how annoying they are online,just imagine them doing d same in another man’s land

Then they have to b served hot,I don’t pity them
Bawo loja ni Osun grin

(1) (Reply)

We Have Flushed Out Fulani Herdsmen From Lokpanta, Abia — ESN / Rivers State People Will Forever Be Grateful To Gov Wike For His Stand On IPOB. / Where Are The Biafra Flags - Concerned Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.