Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) (1479 Views)

WETIN DEY HAPPEN: Oyo State Street Presidential Election Opinion / Doyin Okupe: Why Peter Obi Dumped PDP, Withdrew From Presidential Race / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by nikky5(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
The Nigerian youths especially the elites and some uniformed have suddenly gone crazy in support of the new entrant in the Presidential race come 2023. They call themselves the OBIdient youths. We are inundated with innovative adverts and branding in support of Mr. Peter Obi.

If you ask any of his supporters why he or she is supporting Obi, the fellow will sheepishly smile and tell that I just like him. Like him for what reasons?

I am pretty sure that majority of Obi supporters on this platform cannot tell you why they are supporting a man without a manifesto. Does he really have one? Tell us if you know. I therefore find most of these OBIdient youths as GULLIBLE youths. May they not labour in vain.

There are reasons why Obi must not win this election. We cannot continue the same old narrative in a vicious cycle. Buhari thought governance was a tea party until he got there.

1. Obi is an inexperienced green horn. He does not understand Nigeria and her challenges. No wonder he was gallivanting around other countries to understudy their developments. He is a school boy. He cannot move this country to the promise Land neither can we gamble with another four years of servitude. We need people who are matured and experienced for this job.

2. Peter Obi will be a good finance Minister and not a President of Nigeria. The reason is because of his prudency. If,he becomes our president, he will not allow the flow of liquidity in the system. The hardship will continue. Some said that he is stingy but I call him prudent Peter.

3. Obi is a tribalist just like an average Igbo man. He cannot run an all inclusive government. That may spell doom for the country because the developers. These developers are known for their trade in stock and will use their nepotic connections to trade in drugs and arms unchecked. That has been the greatest fear of the Northern Bloc.

4. Peter Obi cannot stop the agitation for BIAFRAN nation. He has never spoken against that agitation. Nnamdi Kanu will become a hero and call the shots.

5. He had zero achievements as governor of Anambra State where he cannot win. If he wins Anambra, he has won Nigeria. But that can never happen. The people of Anambra don't like him.

It is time his supporters think twice on the OBIDIENT PROJECT.

If he wins, I will leave this country.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Tochi3(m): 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2022
Nonsense

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Ok
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Jashub: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Point number two already disqualifies anything you said . cheesy

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Princeaniemeka: 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2022
AND YOUR SOLUTION IS?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Realtalk20: 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2022
Hehehehee

Tinubu supporters seem to be having nightmares about this gentleman

25 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Dubaku543: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2022
nikky5:
The Nigerian youths especially the elites and some uniformed have suddenly gone crazy in support of the new entrant in the Presidential race come 2023. They call themselves the OBIdient youths. We are inundated with innovative adverts and branding in support of Mr. Peter Obi.

If you ask any of his supporters why he or she is supporting Obi, the fellow will sheepishly smile and tell that I just like him. Like him for what reasons?

I am pretty sure that majority of Obi supporters on this platform cannot tell you why they are supporting a man without a manifesto. Does he really have one? Tell us if you know. I therefore find most of these OBIdient youths as GULLIBLE youths. May they not labour in vain.

There are reasons why Obi must not win this election. We cannot continue the same old narrative in a vicious cycle. Buhari thought governance was a tea party until he got there.

1. Obi is an inexperienced green horn. He does not understand Nigeria and her challenges. No wonder he was gallivanting around other countries to understudy their developments. He is a school boy. He cannot move this country to the promise Land neither can we gamble with another four years of servitude. We need people who are matured and experienced for this job.

2. Peter Obi will be a good finance Minister and not a President of Nigeria. The reason is because of his prudency. If,he becomes our president, he will not allow the flow of liquidity in the system. The hardship will continue. Some said that he is stingy but I call him prudent Peter.

3. Obi is a tribalist just like an average Igbo man. He cannot run an all inclusive government. That may spell doom for the country because the developers. These developers are known for their trade in stock and will use their nepotic connections to trade in drugs and arms unchecked. That has been the greatest fear of the Northern Bloc.

4. Peter Obi cannot stop the agitation for BIAFRAN nation. He has never spoken against that agitation. Nnamdi Kanu will become a hero and call the shots.

5. He had zero achievements as governor of Anambra State where he cannot win. If he wins Anambra, he has won Nigeria. But that can never happen. The people of Anambra don't like him.

Your last statement showed you are mentally deranged, common gettat!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Tradernaija1: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
nikky5:

You're sick.com

And you support corrupt ESCObat right?

God punish you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by WhisperedNoise: 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2022
You said you will leave if (when) Peter Obi wins.

Have you packed your bags already? The earlier the better.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by thesicilian: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2022
I think you just shot yourself on the foot with oint no. 2. Whatever qualifies him to be a good finance minister is exactly what the country needs right now in a president.

11 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Aldol: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2022
No 1,3,4 is something to fear

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by ribbit: 3:45pm On Jul 20, 2022
well written.

ipob terrorists and their herds trying to package a failure for the rest of the country after successfully making everyone hate them with their zoo chants and their tribalistic nature isnt gonna work.

i will even prefer someone like soludo from south east with economic track record than a proven failure like obi.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Nigeriafirstlad(m): 3:48pm On Jul 20, 2022
nikky5:

Just look at the garbage someone that's supposed to be educated is putting together.

Peter Obi is a tribalist but someone who said
Northerners will not vote Peter obi is not (kwankwaso)

Someone who said Peter obi can only be president in ibo land is not (shetima)

Just look at yourself and see the truckload of imbecility in your thinking.

Before you insult south east, pls note that I am not from there but a Nigeria with common sense.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by ElSudani: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2022
thesicilian:
I think you just shot yourself on the foot with oint no. 2. Whatever qualifies him to be a good finance minister is exactly what the country needs right now in a president.

I think he was being gracious. How can you entrust your finances with a guy who invested 20 million dollars only to get 5 million back?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Mstick: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2022
Calls him inexperienced then suggests he should be a finance minister then went ahead to call him an ex governor.

Say no to drugs.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Mstick: 4:00pm On Jul 20, 2022
You should be asking Buhari this question, I just changed 100k for $161.

ElSudani:

I think he was being gracious. How can you entrust your finances with a guy who invested 20 million dollars only to get 5 million back?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by ElSudani: 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mstick:
You should be asking Buhari this question, I just changed 100k for $161.

Lame excuse.
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Obidient4life2: 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
URCHIN grin grin grin

Obi is 10x better other candidates!
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2022
Peter Obi, a man with zero structure is causing you to write this long thesis. Are you not ashamed of yourself?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Mstick: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2022
How is it a lame excuse? Maybe in your WhatsApp group you weren't properly trained and informed.

The worth of the investment has risen in Naira and the value has fallen in dollars.

Under whose watch or government did Naira go from #150-#640?

ElSudani:

Lame excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Reasonable4me: 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2022
Even your number two point is cool enough to vote him as president.

If you need manifesto, go and check Buhari's manifesto and compare with his current administration. Match each point on the manifesto with its physical correspondence.

Obi told Arise that, whatever he was saying on TV was his manifesto or would they rather he got professors to write something he wouldn't do?
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Idiko1: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
nikky5:

The above crap sounds moronic at best. You have voted for the goon from Katsina State called Buhari for two terms. Please can you post the copy of manifesto which belonged to Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by ElSudani: 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2022
Mstick:
How is it a lame excuse? Maybe in your WhatsApp group you weren't properly trained and informed.

The worth of the investment has risen in Naira and the value has fallen in dollars.

Under whose watch or government did Naira go from #150-#640?

Tell that to the Obi fanatics. They are gullible enough to believe that crap.
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by paramakina202: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2022
[s]
nikky5:

[/s]

Use this energy and tell us what your candidate have to offer Nigeria.
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Eddygourdo(m): 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2022
nikky5:

You are very correct. If you purchase flight ticket early, it will be cheaper for you. Check online for prices today, February 2023 may be too late.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by 9jalyte: 4:28pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:

This Statement shows how senseless you are. Someone put money into investment in Nigeria, years after that, APC wrecked the economy and his investment was affected and you are blaming him. I think it is true that all Tinubu supportters are unintelligent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by ElSudani: 4:30pm On Jul 20, 2022
9jalyte:

This Statement shows how senseless you are. Someone put money into investment in Nigeria, years after that, APC wrecked the economy and his investment was affected and you are blaming him. I think it is true that all Tinubu supportters are unintelligent.

The same period of time some other people started and grew billion dollars companies? No be the same Nigeria?
Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Mstick: 4:42pm On Jul 20, 2022
I understand, it's hard to defend Buhari's failure but calling others name to make your principal look good wouldn't work.

Naira is falling, that should be everyone's MAJOR concern.
ElSudani:

Tell that to the Obi fanatics. They are gullible enough to believe that crap.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Iceberg3: 4:43pm On Jul 20, 2022
ElSudani:

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by sukar886: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2022
nikky5:

Hopeless tin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Opoki(m): 5:11pm On Jul 20, 2022
Rub your opinion on your face
Re: Reasons Why Peter Obi Must Not Win The 2023 Presidential Election(Opinion) by Holybaddo: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2022
Bro You are not making sense

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Omens Of Obi / How Polling Unit result greater than a whole LGA result in Bauchi / See What Atiku And Obi Paid For Their Petitions At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.