Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,424 members, 7,843,305 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

They Said Education Is The Key To Better Economy Then Why Make It Expensive? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Said Education Is The Key To Better Economy Then Why Make It Expensive? (763 Views)

Education Is meant for those who can afford it(picture) / The Nigerian Standard Of Education Is High / Sex education is immorality teaching in disguise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

They Said Education Is The Key To Better Economy Then Why Make It Expensive? by evergie(m): 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2007
Our country educational system has shown how rotten our economy is, so many courses in the university with very few accreditation, less research programs, more jobless graduate involving themself in crime, parents regreting ever sending their children to school ( with huge school fees that they paid throughtheir nose).

My believe is that this country will be far better if parents learn of other means of teaching their wards how to be successful without going to the university to waste hard earned resources. Parents should from day one teach the childrens the power of being self employed. Enterpreneurship is a key alternative to normal class room education.

And they said education is the key to better economy then why make it expensive? Why those with good education can't boost of a living means? why investing in a failed system?

My brothers and sisters lets be realistic for once and face the truth. Yes, knowledge is power but is class room education the only means acquiring knowledge?

Post your opinion.
Re: They Said Education Is The Key To Better Economy Then Why Make It Expensive? by evergie(m): 11:10am On Aug 15, 2007
Just this morning i met an okada rider who claimed he is a graduate of a northen school, he even said his brother musa (a graduate too) sales sugarcane. The irony of it all is that he has his certificate to push home his claims.

What do you feel about his kind situation? Where is education heading?

(1) (Reply)

Press Release: On University Of Ilorin Screening Examination / Uniosun Oral Test / Useful Info On Nekede $ I.m.t Urgently Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.