Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,438 members, 7,843,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Brain Jotter Releases ‘new Track’ For Burna Boy, Basketmouth Others React Read M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Brain Jotter Releases ‘new Track’ For Burna Boy, Basketmouth Others React Read M (988 Views)

It's Madness For Burna Boy To Say No One Paved The Way For Him - Jaywon(vid) / Braless Lady Joins Olamide's #PawonChallenge. 2face, Others React / See How Fans Turned Out For Burna Boy #burnalive Concert (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brain Jotter Releases ‘new Track’ For Burna Boy, Basketmouth Others React Read M by Toneypen247(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Popular skit-maker Brain Jotter, in his usual funny manner, announced he had just released a new track for Burna Boy The comedian shared a video of himself dancing and used Super Kids’ Show Me Your Dance Step as the background music However, his caption to the post got everyone talking as he claimed he just released a song for the Grammy award-winning singer and hoped he liked it.

In his usual funny manner, Nigerian skit maker and comedian Chukwuebuka Emmanuel Amuzie better known as Brain Jotter, caused a stir on Instagram as he announced he had released a track for Burna Boy. The comedian shared a video on his Instagram page, which shows him dancing on a stage and added the song Show Me Your Dance by Super Kids as the background.
In his caption to the video, Brain Jotter announced that he had just released a new track for Grammy award winner Burna Boy and that he hoped Burna liked it.
He, however, urged everyone to kindly help him tag Burna Boy to the post and hoped that the singer supported his dreams.

He wrote: I just released a new track for @burnaboygram. I hope he likes it. Please tag him to support my dreams.” Check out the video below:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1483267-basket-mouth-broda-shaggi-react-brain-jotters-track-burna-boy/

Re: Brain Jotter Releases ‘new Track’ For Burna Boy, Basketmouth Others React Read M by Toneypen247(m): 2:01am On Aug 02, 2022
Interesting
Re: Brain Jotter Releases ‘new Track’ For Burna Boy, Basketmouth Others React Read M by wordslay(m): 5:15am On Aug 02, 2022
Toneypen247:
Popular skit-maker Brain Jotter, in his usual funny manner, announced he had just released a new track for Burna Boy The comedian shared a video of himself dancing and used Super Kids’ Show Me Your Dance Step as the background music However, his caption to the post got everyone talking as he claimed he just released a song for the Grammy award-winning singer and hoped he liked it.

Great job always creative

In his usual funny manner, Nigerian skit maker and comedian Chukwuebuka Emmanuel Amuzie better known as Brain Jotter, caused a stir on Instagram as he announced he had released a track for Burna Boy. The comedian shared a video on his Instagram page, which shows him dancing on a stage and added the song Show Me Your Dance by Super Kids as the background.
In his caption to the video, Brain Jotter announced that he had just released a new track for Grammy award winner Burna Boy and that he hoped Burna liked it.
He, however, urged everyone to kindly help him tag Burna Boy to the post and hoped that the singer supported his dreams.

He wrote: I just released a new track for @burnaboygram. I hope he likes it. Please tag him to support my dreams.” Check out the video below:

https://www.legit.ng/entertainment/celebrities/1483267-basket-mouth-broda-shaggi-react-brain-jotters-track-burna-boy/

(1) (Reply)

DJ Chicken Claims To Be The Real Father Of Portable’s Child ( Video) / Man Demolishes Houses He Built For His Wife After She Dumped Him For Another Man / Judy Austin Gets Tongues Wagging As She Shares Moments With Pete Edochie, Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.