Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,966 members, 7,838,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant (441 Views)

Sanwo Olu's Aide Exposed As A Cocaine Trafficker / Jackson Ude To Keyamo: Explain Why Tinubu Paid $4million In A Cocaine City / Kemi Blasts Davido - "Your Mother Died Of A Cocaine Overdose" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:20pm On Aug 07, 2022
Hahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
Moh247
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:21pm On Aug 07, 2022
TheSameGuy come here now
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 07, 2022
All i have to say is that..... he just have to step down because he is not gonna make it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by gasparpisciotta: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahahaha

And what have you achieved with your life?

Can you boldly claim that you’re virtuous?

What is your body count?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by JASONjnr(m): 1:32pm On Aug 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What is your body count?

She's a better person to Agbado headmaster who would rather chain the entire country over his greedy ambition... Simply because he claimed he made Buhari a president and so, he must become a president by force....

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by iSense247: 1:34pm On Aug 07, 2022
gasparpisciotta:

What is your body count?
Vote wisely

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by iSense247: 1:36pm On Aug 07, 2022
Like for Peter Obi

Share for Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by DadaHammed: 1:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

ACHIEVEMENT- I WILL VOTE TINUBU
TOLERANCE & ACCOMMODATING- I WILL VOTE TINUBU

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

Go to east and see how all positions are occupied completely by all igbos.

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

I leave you to your conscience

Hammed dada alias Villa12 my dear muslim yoruba friend, na you dey cry everywhere dey beg Igbos online for job and food with GTBanK account 0142245483. grin grin

Hammed, if you like go edit all your beggy beggy post for NL, we don screenshot all of them, keep receipt for you. Even your ugly picture sef dey file. grin

Agbadorian buffoons like you must receive sense., Insha Allah!

https://www.nairaland.com/villa12/posts/2

https://www.nairaland.com/6885940/family-festive-giveaway/22#108538800

https://www.nairaland.com/7223550/need-transport-interview-get-here/2#115189679

https://www.nairaland.com/7267672/villa12-come-lets-discuss

grin grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Karlovich: 1:58pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:
I'm actually not a Yoruba but I've lived in Yoruba land, Lagos precisely for long

Any Yoruba, Hausa or fulani man and woman campaigning for Obi should have a rethink and retrace their step back. Though this isn't supposed to be so but you see those IGBOS have turned this election to tribalistic one. They have even turn it to religious one

I will support and vote for Tinubu. He has more achievements, antecedents and legacies to point at as a governor and when he left government than EVERY other contestants

Tinubu is very much accommodating and tolerance than other contestants. IGBOS are taking political position in Lagos. IGBOS are civil servants in Lagos and other South western states. IGBOS are doing businesses freely in Lagos and other south western region

Please go to any eastern state to see if you'd see any Yoruba or Hausa man as ordinary councillor. It is a TABOO to the Igbo

To them their igbo president in form of Obi is the best after bread and butter while others are nothing to write home about. Support Tinubu or Atiku and watch them curse, bash or threaten you. They accused you of being paid for supporting Tinubu or Atiku while them are doing it freely. They always insult the Fulani and Hausas and call them all sorts of names. They even call them cow, almajiri etc. They insult the Yorubas calling them fulani slaves. They condemned Nigeria as a country. Claiming Nigeria is a ZOO

For the northerners who reside in the north you can ask any of your family or friends living in Lagos and other South western states they will tell you how Yoruba are so friendly, loving and accommodating. Go to the state headquarter at Alausa ikeja you'll see igbos holding top position without any discrimination

An average IGBOS are resentful, spiteful, hateful, bittered et al. They literally see themselves better, superior and more sophisticated than other tribes.

PLEASE verify this my claim if you aren't aware of it and make a decision on who to campaign and vote for

Hungry Tinubu supporter
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Justiceleague1: 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2022
How many times is this gonna be gracing headliners?

IPOBMAN44:

Seun lalasticlala mynd44
The banned Villa12 is back again with a new handle
Cc Dadahammed
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by NwaMamaIwota(f): 4:06pm On Aug 07, 2022
IPOBMAN44:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun
Rule 1
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Murphyenemuwe: 7:24am On Aug 08, 2022
Keep up with your stupidity. It's painful innocent Igbos would take part in this. We Will give you a taste of your own meal come 2023.
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by ezegold4we: 7:34am On Aug 08, 2022
THIS IS HOW YOU KNOW A LEADER

When Kwankwaso went to Channels Tv, he discussed Peter Obi.

When Tinubu went on a National TV he discussed Peter Obi.

When Atiku went on TV, he discussed Peter Obi.

Omoyele Sowore on his social media platforms discusses Peter Obi,

Deji can't stay 6-hours without talking about Peter Obi,

Reno is Always crying about Peter Obi as if Obi took his birth-right,

When Peter Obi talks, it's about the economy.

Great minds discuss Ideas and solutions, small minds discuss people.

A winner focuses on winning, a looser focuses on the winner.

Be Obidient.
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by NwaMamaIwota(f): 7:50am On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Keep up with your stupidity. It's painful innocent Igbos would take part in this. We Will give you a taste of your own meal come 2023.
Hahahahaha
we're waiting ooo
fire for fire
ashes to ashes.
shey una dey bleed too?
Bunch of cowards and sore loosers

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Viscuz: 7:59am On Aug 08, 2022
The right hand is used for sniffing completely damaged

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Murphyenemuwe: 8:36am On Aug 08, 2022
Like I said, boundaries will be marked. It's either you show some decency or go back to your region
NwaMamaIwota:
Hahahahaha
we're waiting ooo
fire for fire
ashes to ashes.
shey una dey bleed too?
Bunch of cowards and sore loosers

thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by NwaMamaIwota(f): 9:38am On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
Like I said, boundaries will be marked. It's either you show some decency or go back to your region
blah blah blah
you guys blab too much.
always talking trash.
we dey for this one Nigeria together and there's nothing you can do about it.
if you do anyhow una go collect.
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Murphyenemuwe: 9:49am On Aug 08, 2022
So funny. The same chest you beat wey all your kinsmen died. Continue
NwaMamaIwota:
blah blah blah
you guys blab too much.
always talking trash.
we dey for this one Nigeria together and there's nothing you can do about it.
if you do anyhow una go collect.
hahahahaha
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Vulturereloaded: 9:52am On Aug 08, 2022
Sums it up.

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by NwaMamaIwota(f): 10:10am On Aug 08, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
So funny. The same chest you beat wey all your kinsmen died. Continue
stop blabbing
na you dey beat chest oo
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Villa12(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2022
iSense247:
Vote wisely
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 5
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Bontafa: 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 5

What is wrong with you ?
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Villa12(m): 12:32pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

What is wrong with you ?
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2 broken. Abusing and bullying me
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Bontafa: 12:33pm On Sep 07, 2022
Villa12:
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2 broken. Abusing and bullying me

Phahahahahah

Go and take your meds

Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by Villa12(m): 12:34pm On Sep 07, 2022
Bontafa:

Phahahahahah

Go and take your meds
Mynd44
dominique
Seun
lalasticlala
OAM4J
farano
Mukina2

Rule 2 broken. Bullying and abusing me
Re: Tinubu Is A Cocaine Smuggling Miscreant by TheSameGuy(m): 12:34pm On Oct 15, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
TheSameGuy come here now

(1) (Reply)

Playstore Officially Lists JAGABAN Mobile App / Thugs Attack Physically-Challenged Man in Lagos For Campaigning For Peter Obi / When Will Tinubu Allow The Real Owners Of Lagos To Enjoy Their State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.