Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) (34459 Views)

Profile Of Beauty, BBNaija Season 7 Housemate / BBNaija: Tacha Looking So Dark In Throwback Photos Before She Became Slay Queen / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Dangote Pictured Together In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by OgaDeyVex: 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSYzogQCgRY?t=3

"I hate my life” - A Throwback Video of Beauty's Monologue.

Beauty Tukura, a disqualified housemate from Big Brother Naija’s “Level Up” episode, surfaces in a throwback monologue.

After the ex-housemate was removed off the show due to violence, internet users dug up an old video of her, As Sighted By On August 9th, 2022.

Beauty revealed in the monologue that she came from a wealthy family and that her life was not as intriguing as others had believed.

The former Miss Nigeria stressed in her statement’s end that she despises the life she leads.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by OgaDeyVex: 1:47pm On Aug 09, 2022
This Is The Video Sighted By Base On BBNaija Beauty And Her Old Speech
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Cypress042(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2022
embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Zonefree(m): 1:50pm On Aug 09, 2022
How this ugly looking girl take win Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria is what I don't understand. The organizers of that show need to tell us what they smoke over there.

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by OgaDeyVex: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2022
Cypress042:
OGA JUST DEY VEX

See More Photos Via www.. Com
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Righteousness2(m): 1:57pm On Aug 09, 2022
If you hate your life because you were deleted or disqualified from a show that has nothing good to do for your Eternal life, what will you do if you Miss the Rapture or you Close your eyes in Death and you are disqualified from Heaven?

Listen Folks! Take the matter of your relationship with God very Serious.
We are living in the Last of the Last of days.
If you Miss Heaven, you will cry.
Do the needful now by Surrendering to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and begin to live in obedience to His words and commandments.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by OgaDeyVex: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
Ok

Say Something About The Thread Na

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by tritt(m): 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Him don nack am put already.

OgaDeyVex:

Say Something About The Thread Na

6 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by sotall(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
cool

But this girl's beauty is so average that i wonder how dull other contestants must have been the night she won the MBGN

Even Bilikisu the "osan wewe" seller is more beautiful. undecided

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by DropsMic(m): 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
hmmm
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Smith414: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
OgaDeyVex:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSYzogQCgRY?t=3

"I hate my life” - A Throwback Video of Beauty's Monologue.

Beauty Tukura, a disqualified housemate from Big Brother Naija’s “Level Up” episode, surfaces in a throwback monologue.

After the ex-housemate was removed off the show due to violence, internet users dug up an old video of her, As Sighted By On August 9th, 2022.

Beauty revealed in the monologue that she came from a wealthy family and that her life was not as intriguing as others had believed.

The former Miss Nigeria stressed in her statement’s end that she despises the life she leads.
Commit suicide na,,, yeye

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by BUSHHUNTER: 2:24pm On Aug 09, 2022
Na one spoilt brat dat year...Dem don play me her tape for artillery.

10 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Chiraq77(m): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Even The Rich Cry

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Biaaada: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
Okay

2 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by sofiscatedmoron: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
grin

We used to hate our life back In the days when we were broke

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by ukaface(f): 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
She has insecurities, she should see a mental health doctor/ personnel

4 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by jubrilELsudan: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
EFFECTS OF THE DRUGS SHE IS SMOKING

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by cornerstonee: 2:25pm On Aug 09, 2022
F
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Honlucas: 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
who else noticed the colour change in her skin
frm coke to fanta

2 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Faber(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
You people don come here again to make an uncultured bitch popular. Na so una take hype Erica that year. Una too like to dey make yeye people popular
How this news want change the fact that I chop two small yam for 400 naira, two pieces of yam with stew in a restaurant at Akpakpava road Benin City this morning. cry

You people don't even know what's in stuck for all man when we fail again in 2023.

Sai Obi 2023

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by GloriousGbola: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Her background may explain her violent tendencies. If you grew up in the atypical wealthy Nigerian household where actions have no consequences, this is what happens when you go out into the world. Adds fine girl to the mix as humans tend to give beautiful people a pass on bad behaviour, and here we are.

If she had pulled this anywhere but on live TV, it would probably have been papered over.

Hard time to learn the lesson, but it is what it is

4 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by largeman4u(m): 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Let vawulense jare.

Buy Tokunbo Cars @largemanmotors
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by cornerstonee: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2022
Righteousness2:
If you hate your life because you were deleted or disqualified from a show that has nothing good to do for your Eternal life, what will you do if you Miss the Rapture or you Close your eyes in Death and you are disqualified from Heaven?

Listen Folks! Take the matter of your relationship with God very Serious.
We are living in the Last of the Last of days.
If you Miss Heaven, you will cry.
Do the needful now by Surrendering to the Lordship of JESUS Christ and begin to live in obedience to His words and commandments.

Alaye

4 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by midahe: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
God have mercy on her.
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by VenumX: 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
I am sad. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by noskcid(m): 2:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hmmmm

If you see this kind

Run o

1 Like

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by staadie: 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
So.we should fry okro?
Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by Primusinterpares(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
Depression is real... Someone close to her should get to her immediately

2 Likes

Re: 'I Hate My Life' - Beauty BBNaija Says In Throwback Video (Watch) by noskcid(m): 2:29pm On Aug 09, 2022
cornerstonee:

Alaye

Run o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SUPERNATURAL Fan Page / BBNaija: Fans Disappointed With Frodd For Dumping Venita / Jon Ogah Hangs Out With Asa In France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.