Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK (667 Views)

Customs Arrests Man Who Hid Rice In His Body / 2 Women Who Hid Smuggled Foreign Rice In Their Body Caught (Photos) / Angry Yahoo Boy Curses His Old Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK by Uba76: 11:10am On Aug 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q33la5IEstM

Man places a curse on his church member who hid fraudulent cheques in a package he was to deliver abroad

Re: Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 15, 2022
Seriously.
Re: Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK by CandyOps(m): 11:31am On Aug 15, 2022
Religion isn't bad because it's not true or not verifiable.. No. It's bad because of how it mentally changes those who practice it.

It bleeps with your brain and interrupts the normal thinking process a man should naturally have.

Normally, what a rational thinking man should do in cases like this na to invite police present the case to them and have the culprit pay for his crime.

Na so we dey curse Abacha family since 1990 reach today yet nothing happen.

Na so we dey curse each and every public servant that has abused, looted & stolen monies meant for me, you and our seeds yet nothing happen.

Yet we let religious & superstitious folks run the affairs of these countries fully blinded by the impacts of religion and without questioning.

This is only for Christians who like to let God take revenge for them. Moslems respond a bit more proactively.

Now l want you to Imagine what a Moslem-moslem ticket presidential candidate would do to the psyche of our already superstitious people... Nobody will take responsibility as long as whatever crime done was done in the name of 'God'

We need to discard this God notion we have in Africa and go back to using our brains to develop ourselves!

We need to hold criminals responsible for their actions which affects me, you and our unborn seeds forever in the future to come.

We should learn to let the Gods be and take action for once. Yes, thunder go fire Buhari, GEJ and OBJ but we still need to catch them physically and have them pay for their crimes (if they committed any)

Na so person light match stick set another person on fire in the name of G*d yet nothing happen... And you tell me say Nigeria/Africa go better with this kin animalistic-stuck-in-the-stoneage-superstituous mentality we carry.

Vote wisely!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK by Iamicekid(m): 11:47am On Aug 15, 2022
Anything can you carry this package for me is a No, if you like vex, I don’t care I will make plenty of other friends
Re: Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK by ValCon888: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2022
Travel 101.
Don’t carry any package for anybody before you carry yourself to jail. Dem no dey tell person to hear word.
Re: Man Curses His Church Member Who Hid Illegal Cheques In A Package To UK by Govocrete: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2022
If you must carry package for anyone, these are what to do.

1. Ask what and what they want you to carry.
2. Ask them the quantity
3. Tell them to give you the money, you will shop for it yourself and deliver same for them.

Anything out of these, don’t accept

(1) (Reply)

Video Of The Robbery Scene At The 2 Commacial Banks In Kogi State (video /photos / Nigerian Football Coach Jailed For Sexual Abuse On Teenage Boys In The UK. / They Raped And Killed His Wife In Front Of His Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.