Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,574 members, 7,840,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) (1167 Views)

Tokunbo Range Rover Sports 2012 6.5m today SOLD / Clean Naija Used Accord 2004 EX!!! POST TODAY SOLD TODAY!!! / 2006, 2007, 2008 Model Gs300 And Gs350 Lexus Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2022
Here come a 7 months Registered Lexus GS300. It came in as a Toks and was Registered and used in Nigeria for 7 months.

Below are more information to know about this Lexus GS300.

1. It was Registered Jan 2022.

2. It Engine condition is Perfect and Extremely Quiet.

3. It regularly Serviced with Castrol Edge 5W-30 fully synthetic Oil .

4. The engine has never been opened or worked on.

5. Its Air conditioner is as cold as ice.

6. Its still in its factory-fitted mode.

7. The transmission is Swift and extremely prefect.

8. The Shock absorbers are perfect and noiseless.

9. The Documentation of the Original customs and registration papers are available.

10. The Steering is perfect and soft.

11. The Body paint is 1st body meaning it has next been repainted.

12. The Sound system is Super bass.

13. It's a Push to start and Yes functional.

14. It has Sunroof /moonroof and are functional.

15. The Car manuals guides is available.

16. Other accessories : All available and intact

17. The Tyres are All graded and perfect.

18. It has a Reverse camera and its sharp.

Price : 2.950M
Call or WhatsApp 0902 533 0586

Location: Sangotedo, Lekki-Epe Expressway, after Ajah, Lagos.

Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 8:15am On Aug 16, 2022
Hollasmall:
Sweet ride and na 2m Dey my hand

I agree with you sir..

Like they usually say "Better soup na money kill am" cheesy grin

When you have 2.9m we can close the deal.

Let pray its still available by then cos there are 3 potential buyers willing to buy.

One has already made a deposit but I go with the highest bidder.
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by Angrygoat: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2022
Thief. It's a Nigerian used n driven on bad road car. Ole.naija used how much come be tokunbo. Greedy thief
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by eteebanky1: 9:16am On Aug 16, 2022
Angrygoat:
Thief. It's a Nigerian used n driven on bad road car. Ole.naija used how much come be tokunbo. Greedy thief

You better don't mind the greedy middle Man
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by Emmy000seun(m): 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
You are not a good business man, so someone has paid down payment and you are still looking for potential buyer.. that shows you are not honest and it's bad sir.. stop it
austin09:

I agree with you sir..

Like they usually say "Better soup na money kill am" cheesy grin

When you have 2.9m we can close the deal.

Let pray its still available by then cos there are 3 potential buyers willing to buy.

One has already made a deposit but I go with the highest bidder.

3 Likes

Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by Angrygoat: 5:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
Thief. It's lexus Gs and IS new model or old model
From 06 upwards which market value is about 3.2m cash. I priced this car in 2020,the dealer was begging me 2.6m,but then I reasoned voltron ,the IS looked funny to me. Now some thief wants to sell naija used and driven sedan for price of tokunbo suv. Ole.
Naija that u buy adulterated fuel,adulterated engine oil,brake oil,fake coolant,fake parts,fake hidden defects that innocent buyer will buy problem. Ole.u for sell am 4m na

3 Likes

Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2022
Emmy000seun:
You are not a good business man, so someone has paid down payment and you are still looking for potential buyer.. that shows you are not honest and it's bad sir.. stop it

It's funny when you say I'm not a good business man.

That someone made a down payment doesn't mean I won't still sell my car.

The buyer is aware cos I made him understand that if someone comes with full payment, I will refund his deposit.

We already had this agreement.

This is not the first time I have been doing this business.

There are times when buyers delay in making payment and you don't expect me to wait too long as my money is been tied down. At the end they end up not buying again.

From previous experience, a buyer made a deposit and promised to make payment in fews days time. Other buyers came and I had to tell them it was sold.

The buyer later came up to say he wasn't buying again cos he couldn't raise the balance.

So I have learnt from experience.

Thanks for reaching out.
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 6:55pm On Aug 17, 2022
Angrygoat:
Thief. It's lexus Gs and IS new model or old model
From 06 upwards which market value is about 3.2m cash. I priced this car in 2020,the dealer was begging me 2.6m,but then I reasoned voltron ,the IS looked funny to me. Now some thief wants to sell naija used and driven sedan for price of tokunbo suv. Ole.
Naija that u buy adulterated fuel,adulterated engine oil,brake oil,fake coolant,fake parts,fake hidden defects that innocent buyer will buy problem. Ole.u for sell am 4m na

From your handle, there is no need responding to an angry goat.
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 7:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by AdemolaA2: 7:18pm On Aug 19, 2022
Angrygoat:

A car that’s just 7 months registered from Toks and you’re calling this seller a thief .. who is the thief here between you two …
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 8:16pm On Aug 19, 2022
AdemolaA2:

A car that’s just 7 months registered from Toks and you’re calling this seller a thief .. who is the thief here between you two …

Pls ignore the fellow. Cos he does understand the current value of a lexus gs 300
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by Angrygoat: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
U. 7months don turn to scrap. 7 good months,naija used,forget 7 months,dis car na like a year n some months registered n driven on bad roads. Fear go let.em show engine bay with boot..ole.
AdemolaA2:

Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by AdemolaA2: 7:07pm On Aug 20, 2022
Angrygoat:
U. 7months don turn to scrap. 7 good months,naija used,forget 7 months,dis car na like a year n some months registered n driven on bad roads. Fear go let.em show engine bay with boot..ole.

It’s obvious you’re frustrated and you want attention . I’m sorry , you won’t get it from me as I’m too busy for your likes . A nonentity like you shouldn’t be on a reasonable platform like Nairaland but it’s all good … too big for your tantrums … mind you , not everyone lives in the trenches where you drive through rough roads on daily basis … and I’m very sure your empty brain never told you this might just be one of those cars of mine that I don’t get to drive often .

1 Like

Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by Angrygoat: 7:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
Scrap
AdemolaA2:

It’s obvious you’re frustrated and you want attention . I’m sorry , you won’t get it from me as I’m too busy for your likes . A nonentity like you shouldn’t be on a reasonable platform like Nairaland but it’s all good … too big for your tantrums … mind you , not everyone lives in the trenches where you drive through rough roads on daily basis … and I’m very sure your empty brain never told you this might just be one of those cars of mine that I don’t get to drive often .
Re: Make This 7 Months Registered Lexus GS300 Yours Today. (SOLD) by austin09: 10:55am On Aug 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

NEW YEAR DEAL !! ACURA MDX 2009 SUV !!! SEE PICTURE / 2007 Direct Tokunbo Lexus Es350 For Sale @enugu / SOLD OUT Toyota Rav4 Very Neat In Ibadan 08069992556@3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.