Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,138 members, 7,842,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose (42718 Views)

Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Usain Bolt Signs For Mamelodi Sundowns, South African Football Club / Usain Bolt's Feet Causes Commotion On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by HonNL: 10:15am On Aug 23, 2022
The former Olympic and world 100m champion Usain Bolt has moved to trademark a logo of himself in his familiar celebration pose.

The application for the logo, which depicts Bolt pointing skywards in silhouette, was filed in the US last week.

“The mark consists of the silhouette of a man in a distinctive pose, with one arm bent and pointing to the head, and the other arm raised and pointing upward,” the trademark application states.

The filing suggests Bolt plans to use the logo on a number of products clothing, sunglasses, jewellery, bags, restaurants and “a retail shop carrying exclusive track and field products”.

The Jamaican sprinter won eight Olympic golds across three Games between 2008 and 2016 and retired from athletics in 2017.

SOURCE

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by GardenOfGod(m): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2022
He sure should get his approval. A fantastic talented athlete.

165 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by VeryWickedMan: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2022
I'm also applying on behalf of my client

461 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by TimmyTen(m): 10:56am On Aug 23, 2022
UsenObong Akpabio Bolt (Like I fondly call him) is a super human, he made sprinting look like child's play.

There are lessons to learn from jamaican excellence and discipline in athletics.Even with their chaotic system ,they stil excel.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by NoobSaibot2082: 10:56am On Aug 23, 2022
Macsjebs:
Not much of a big deal

Video game companies etc can use this, the guy just wants to get paid long after running doesn't pay anymore.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by ofemigeorge(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
For your property sales, house rent, car sales call me and be sure to get the best of services. I will also send you videos and pics of the different types of apartment, properties and cars so you won't be disappointed.

Location are island and mainland. alagomeji, yaba, onipan, fadeyi, palm groove, Pedro shomolu, oshodi gabagda, Maryland, bariga and also V.I and lekki

My Instagram page can be see below�and Whatsapp number 08060nine312four6

Remember to send me a hi on WhatsApp send me your desired locations and annual budget.

Do have a blessed day

1 Like

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Way to go man

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by purplekayc(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Macsjebs:
Not much of a big deal

It's maybe he wants to into business
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
APC touts cannot understand what a trademark is. They only know how to hang on buses and deny reality. cheesy

Peter Obi's government will re-educate agbadorians. grin

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Cmanforall: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Ronaldo next

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by xpressionx(m): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
APX should trademark this pose before PDP steals it

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Cauga77f: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Okay

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Rahkman: 10:57am On Aug 23, 2022
Air Usain bolts shoes coming out soon grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by leg725516: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Okay
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Premiumwriter: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Lots of people are already doing this. Not sure it would be accepted
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by ecolime(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
I'm also applying on behalf of my client
Please add this too

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by OBTMOS(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
He is now ready for business
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Cj4charles(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
As the fastest man currently in the world, he sure deserve it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Yolkfold: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Wow
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by sukkot: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
grin
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Karemarealty288(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Excellent business sense......Let be expectant of "To The World" (TTW) sports gears.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by mytime24(f): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
This 's bubu own

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Daystar6x: 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Usainnnnnm cool
Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by Freelane33(m): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2022
Wise man
He will start productions
With his logo soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Usain Bolt Applies For Trademark For His Familiar Celebration Pose by efjaydee(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2022
Ah.. it'll be hard o

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Is The Number - Ronaldo Celebrates Man United Jersey In New Picture / UEFA Team Of The Season: Ronaldo, Messi And Salah Leads Attack / Patrick Twumasi Buys A House In Accra, Ghana (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.