Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,633 members, 7,847,651 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

The Career That Made Me 400k In A Month From My Room - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / The Career That Made Me 400k In A Month From My Room (309 Views)

What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / Corper Drowns In Boat Accident A Month To Completion Of His Service, Buried / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Career That Made Me 400k In A Month From My Room by Jojomiro(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2022
I was broke after graduation from school and it dawned in me that I either get a job or poverty will come knocking at the door.

So I reached out to a friend to help me get a job where I can start my career.

After two weeks, he sent me a link telling me here's my job, I was so skeptical because it was online and I thought it was a scam until I clicked it.
After some weeks, I got started on the job, learning how the job works from my phone in my room while lying on my bed.

To my greatest surprise, I started getting prospects interested in what I was selling, digital products that were not created by me of which if I sell them I will get a commission from it
Then one blessed day, I sold a 50k product to 10 persons at 50% commission which means I got 250k in a day...I was so happy I began to cry
Now I'm helping others fulfil their dreams by earning money online just selling other people's product online for a commission.

I have a career now which gives me at least 60k per week. I'm no longer broke and I can flex and enjoy myself

I'm sure you also want to enjoy like I am.

This strategy is so predictable, free and valuable but unfortunately it's not for everyone, it's just for serious minded people who are serious about changing their financial status.
Interested? [url=twitter.com/dammytaiwoabdul]Click on this link[/url], send me a dm after to get started or reply ready in the comment section

P.S If you don't do it now, forget about it and enjoy your penniless self

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert Your Smartphone Into A Passive Income Generator / Shitcoin Trading Is The New Oilwell / Would Some Private Sector Survive Without Corp Members?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.