Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,978 members, 7,841,748 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria (533 Views)

LP Supporters Threatening To Kill Me, Rivers Collation Officer Cries Out / FG Warns Kukah Not To Divide Nigeria / Ayo Adebanjo Tells Buhari To Divide Nigeria Into Its Original Units Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Trinitycian: 11:32pm On Sep 03, 2022
This is becoming too much. Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod please do something about this. Tinubu's supporters have been going about threatening to break Nigeria if Tinubu doesn't win come 2023, which is against the rules of this forum.

See some of the unpatriotic and toxic urchins below

ASAPFERG1:
Jonathan was clueless and stupid that is why he was bullied..
No be tinubu say make him be weakling.
If tinubu doesn't win next year, Nigeria should divide

OSUigboFlatHead:

Is brain paining you?
It's either Tinubu wins or Nigeria stop existing. QUOTE ME ANYWHERE TOO.

Kagd10:

No one is a proponent of one Nigeria because it favour anyone like you alluded. What has Yoruba gained from it exactly?

Point is we won't sit back while your Ipob miscreantt are attacking our leaders who did nothing to you miscreantttss but even accommodated you miscreantttss. You dey mad? One thing about you Ipob is you want people you can ride over with your toxicity but when they reply you in return, you start to play the victim. You dey mad?

Kagd10:

Another gibberish.

See this one trying to justify your backstabbing ways. You're only proving what has been known about you lots. Even the North are watching you Fulani already. One day, the chicken will come to roost.

You asked Tinubu to choose a Muslim which he did but your hypocritical backstabbing ass is saying gibberish.

Meanwhile, the Christian have no problem with it because the senate President will definitely be a Christian..

Las las, each candidate will rule their region. Good thing every region have their candidate.

Only stupid people are scared of breaking up yet keep doing exactly what will break it.

Dsalvo:

I don't support Atiku either. Don't like him at all and even prefer Obi and Kwankwaso who actually live in Nigeria.

Whereas the disdainfully arrogant Atiku lives in Dubai preferentially and only believes in visiting Nigeria when contesting elections. Major red flag his allegiance is to the Saudi Arabian Caliphate and hegemony.

Yorubas are fed up of the likes of Atiku who we know represent repression and retrogression.

Yet we must get real. If Tinubu does not win then Atiku will be President. My point is that we will serve it hot for him from day one to deliver what is shown below.

I don't welcome his Presidency, and I am sure Tinubu will win, but Yorubas must be ready for all options and be prepared to be pragmatically productive in any situation we find ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by trutharena: 11:38pm On Sep 03, 2022
You mean Yekini Amoda Ogunlere?

We have since dumped Tinubu to supper Amoda Ogunlere.
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Trinitycian: 11:43pm On Sep 03, 2022
Tinubu's supporters are the latest wailers in town

6 Likes

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 11:52pm On Sep 03, 2022
Oga, support your candidate and stop calling for the ban of others.

Is it not on this same Nairaland that Biafra, IPOB as well as OBIDI-ENDs have called for the disintegration of the geographical entity called Nigeria? Or do you think people are in a hurry to forget?

Why is it that UNA no dey remember say FIRST TO DO NO DEY PAIN?
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Kagd10: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2022
Trinitycian:
This is becoming too much. Seun, Mynd44, Nlfpmod please do something about this. Tinubu's supporters have been going about threatening to break Nigeria if Tinubu doesn't win come 2023, which is against the rules of this forum.

See some of the unpatriotic and toxic urchins below

See tears and wailing..

Unpatriotic and toxicity is Atiku contesting when it's Southern turn.
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by JealousCobra(m): 11:57pm On Sep 03, 2022
PlayerMeji

They should ban them all including yours..

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by jaeyking(m): 11:58pm On Sep 03, 2022
All this online ranting

Till election day we go truly know the patriotic ones
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Trinitycian: 12:09am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Oga, support your candidate and stop calling for the ban of others.

Is it not on this same Nairaland that Biafra, IPOB as well as OBIDI-ENDs have called for the disintegration of the geographical entity called Nigeria? Or do you think people are in a hurry to forget?

Why is it that UNA no dey remember say FIRST TO DO NO DEY PAIN?

And they were banned. Seun even outlawed them. He should do same to these Tinubu urchins calling for the break up of Nigeria. Seems they've already accepted defeat even before the election
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Jflex07(m): 12:35am On Sep 04, 2022
Stop taking those online e-rats seriously. They are keypad warriors and their ranting ends on nairaland.. When the real problem start now they will start hiding in their villages in osun or kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 04, 2022
Better
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by plaindealer: 12:46am On Sep 04, 2022
This new love Igbos get for Nigeria is really amazing o.. grin

All of a sudden, den-like Nigeria more than real Nigerians even though we know after Pandora's defeat next year, den go return to their terrorist activities, Nigeria is a zoo and other kinds of rubbish.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by ImperialYoruba: 12:59am On Sep 04, 2022
OP is freaked by Yoruba's resolute that Tinubu succeeds Buhari, or Yoruba Nation succeeds Nigeria.

Nigeria subsists on Yoruba, and we shal dictate what happens going forward.

To be honest, only two regions should be ruling Nigeria and thats SW and SS. Others should be patronising these two regions. We are the cash cows that feed Nigeria.

This is age of wokeism. You defeat Tinubu, you defeat Nigeria. Simple!
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2022
I can not laugh alone...

Your moniker actually betrays your emotions right now... grin

JealousCobra:
PlayerMeji

They should ban them all including yours..
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by PlayerMeji: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Which accounts did Seun ban?

Isnt the same accounts that are now clamoring for Peter Obi.

The sudden love IPOB and Igbo people have for Nigeria is so strange and alarming to most well-meaning Nigerians, all of a sudden, Igbos have dropped the terms 'ZOO', 'UNITYBEGGARS', 'RELIGION OF PISS', 'JIBRIL FROM SUDAN', 'ALMAJIRI', 'AFONJA', 'FULANI SLAVES', etc from their lexicons.

Now, what we hear is 'BROTHERS IN THE NORTH', 'MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH, 'LIBERAL YORUBA'- This one means 'YORUBA CHRISTIAN', etc....

Trinitycian:

And they were banned. Seun even outlawed them. He should do same to these Tinubu urchins calling for the break up of Nigeria. Seems they've already accepted defeat even before the election
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10am On Sep 04, 2022
Lol. OP, are you scared? Check my post again to note I did not agitate for the break-up of Nigeria.

I'll reiterate my point. Yorubas and progressive Nigerians want Tinubu so he can enact a fundamental change of our governance structure so every Nigerian is optimally empowered to succeed and thrive.

If, per adventure, Atiku becomes President then Yoruba must unrelentingly demand immediate delivery of regional governance from him and options like State policing. We are fed up of failing, dying and being held back for the sake of 'one Nigeria'.

Below is what I am interested in. If it is a crime then go and report SW governors to Buhari as you are reporting others to mods here. Joker.

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Trinitycian: 1:11am On Sep 04, 2022
PlayerMeji:
Which accounts did Seun ban?

Isnt the same accounts that are now clamoring for Peter Obi.

The sudden love IPOB and Igbo people have for Nigeria is so strange and alarming to most well-meaning Nigerians, all of a sudden, Igbos have dropped the terms 'ZOO', 'UNITYBEGGARS', 'RELIGION OF PISS', 'JIBRIL FROM SUDAN', 'ALMAJIRI', 'AFONJA', 'FULANI SLAVES', etc from their lexicons.

Now, what we hear is 'BROTHERS IN THE NORTH', 'MUSLIMS IN THE NORTH, 'LIBERAL YORUBA'- This one means 'YORUBA CHRISTIAN', etc....

Check pinned thread on politics section
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Trinitycian: 1:13am On Sep 04, 2022
Dsalvo:
Lol. OP, are you scared? Check my post again to note I did not agitate for the break-up of Nigeria.

I'll reiterate my point. Yorubas and progressive Nigerians want Tinubu so he can enact a fundamental change of our governance structure so every Nigerian is optimally empowered to succeed and thrive.

If, per adventure, Atiku becomes President then Yoruba must unrelentingly demand immediate delivery of regional governance from him and options like State policing. We are fed up of failing, dying and being held back for the sake of 'one Nigeria'.

Below is what I am interested in. If it is a crime then go and report SW governors to Buhari as you are reporting others to mods here. Joker.

Tinubu will lose and Nigeria will remain intact. Worst you can do is wail.
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Tinubu will lose and Nigeria will remain intact. Worst you can do is wail.

Lol. You have comprehension issues. Olodo. Your fake love of Nigeria cannot prevent Nigeria ultimately heading in the direction shown below because it is inevitable if we want to survive and thrive.

Your discredited 'one Nigeria' model cannot survive changes, even beyond our control and borders, we must adapt to responsibly or suffer otherwise.

It was unthinkable yesterday that a Northerner would truncate the North-South power sharing that enhances peaceful coexistence of our nation and promotes hope in the 'one Nigeria' model of governance.

That Northern 'born to rule' elements have now destroyed this idea forever means they don't give a toss about 'one Nigeria'.

Only gullible elements like you do. Atiku, along with Northern hawks backing him to ignore doing the right thing, knows what he wishes to gain from the Presidency as the idea of 'one Nigeria' becomes more stale per seconds.

Yorubas too know precisely what we want, i.e permanent and progressive change to the fundamental governance structure of Nigeria, which a Tinubu or Atiku Presidency cannot detract us from any longer.

Start using your brain and stop being a blind and dumb follower. No candidate is a messiah or magician. It is the change of the oppressive 'one Nigeria' system of governance we must all fight to bring down so we can survive and thrive.

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Trinitycian: 1:55am On Sep 04, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. You have comprehension issues. Olodo. Your fake love of Nigeria cannot prevent Nigeria ultimately heading in the direction shown below because it is inevitable if we want to survive and thrive.

Your discredited 'one Nigeria' model cannot survive changes, even beyond our control and borders, we must adapt to responsibly or suffer otherwise.

It was unthinkable yesterday that a Northerner would truncate the North-South power sharing that enhances peaceful coexistence of our nation and promotes hope in the 'one Nigeria' model of governance.

That Northern 'born to rule' elements have now destroyed this idea forever means they don't give a toss about 'one Nigeria'.

Only gullible elements like you do. Atiku, along with Northern hawks backing him to ignore doing the right thing, knows what he wishes to gain from the Presidency as the idea of 'one Nigeria' becomes more stale per seconds.

Yorubas too know precisely what we want, i.e permanent and progressive change to the fundamental governance structure of Nigeria, which a Tinubu or Atiku Presidency cannot detract us from any longer.

Start using your brain and stop being a blind and dumb follower. No candidate is a messiah or magician. It is the change of the oppressive 'one Nigeria' system of governance we must all fight to bring down so we can survive and thrive.

Nigeria remains ONE, and no amount of wailing from you Tinubu urchins can stop that. I don’t like using that word 'urchins' but the attitude of most of his supporters would always lead to that. Just imagine your selfishness! Status quo remains only if Tinubu wins. If he doesn't, Nigeria should divide.

You guys go wail tire next year after Tinubu must have suffered the most humiliating defeat since the history of democracy
Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by Nobody: 2:37am On Sep 04, 2022
Trinitycian:

Nigeria remains ONE, and no amount of wailing from you Tinubu urchins can stop that. I don’t like using that word 'urchins' but the attitude of most of his supporters would always lead to that. Just imagine your selfishness! Status quo remains only if Tinubu wins. If he doesn't, Nigeria should divide.

You guys go wail tire next year after Tinubu must have suffered the most humiliating defeat since the history of democracy

Lol. You have issues. Do you even understand what others are saying to you? Not your fault.

You're a troublemaking troll who is not very clever either.

If you have the intellect to comprehend what I have consistently and comprehensively stated I want, shown below, then you will know the current SW Governor's agitation for regional governance began last year and predates the animosity and enmity we are seeing now over the upcoming elections.

In any case, if you are not a troublemaking ignoramus, you should know we have had regional governance before, when Awolowo etal were regional premiers, and Nigeria was certainly intact then as one nation.

Check the date below mumu to note it is nothing to do with Tinubu's win or loss given he was not even a candidate back then. Yorubas are not called progressives for nothing. You can remain in 1980. We don port go 2023 and beyond already. cool

Re: Mynd44, Seun Start Banning Tinubu Supporters Threatening To Divide Nigeria by techWriter3: 9:11am On Sep 04, 2022
politicians 's supporters not the latest harmonizers in town

(1)

Flood:Am Totally Depress, Man Cry Out As Flood Take Over His Poultry In Bayelsa / Atiku Abubakar Donates 50m Naira To Bayelsa Flood Victims / APC Launches Special Ops New Media, Makes Fani Kayode The Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.