Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,937 members, 7,841,600 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? (42086 Views)

River Ranch Is A Scam. / Mambilla Militia Kill Alhaji In Taraba Over Cattle Ranch (Graphic Photos) / Man Tied To A Block And Dumped In A River In Anambra State. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by davidakenzy: 10:48pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hello my fellow nairalanders. I was recently introduced to this site, called "river ranch". The site claimed to pay people dividends based on how much they invest with them. The whole step up looks scandalous and deceptive. On the site, you can buy different animals, depending on the size of your pocket. You can buy animals like sheep (which cost 8k), pig (13k), and the most expensive is cow, which is 60k. Where I started having lots of doubts is the amount of money you will be earning from buying the animals. Let's say you buy cow (remember that it is 60k), you will be making a gain of #2500 a day. That is 75000 a month. And the site claimed that you can earn such an amount for a year! That will be #900,000 a year! It sounds too good to be true, but the person that introduced me to the site is already making money from it. I am confused if I should do it (though my mind is telling me it is a scam). Please who has any idea about the site?

3 Likes

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by pawacrangers: 11:06pm On Sep 07, 2022
Hmm
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Joshua999: 3:56am On Sep 08, 2022
Scam don't fall
davidakenzy:
Hello my fellow nairalanders. I was recently introduced to this site, called "river ranch". The site claimed to pay people dividends based on how much they invest with them. The whole step up looks scandalous and deceptive. On the site, you can buy different animals, depending on the size of your pocket. You can buy animals like sheep (which cost 8k), pig (13k), and the most expensive is cow, which is 60k. Where I started having lots of doubts is the amount of money you will be earning from buying the animals. Let's say you buy cow (remember that it is 60k), you will be making a gain of #2500 a day. That is 75000 a month. And the site claimed that you can earn such an amount for a year! That will be #900,000 a year! It sounds too good to be true, but the person that introduced me to the site is already making money from it. I am confused if I should do it (though my mind is telling me it is a scam). Please who has any idea about the site?
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by davidakenzy: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2022
Abeg nairalanders, let's reply now
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by ozeeagrotech(m): 9:49pm On Sep 13, 2022
[that's ponzi scheme, don't try it, I can end in ur turn. I have suffered alot from online investment. No shortcut to success
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by gulfer: 10:16pm On Sep 13, 2022
Shall we tell him undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by chrysla15: 9:45am On Sep 16, 2022
It will end in premium tears, be careful

davidakenzy:

3 Likes

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by ComputipsTechDe: 6:41pm On Sep 16, 2022
If it looks too good to be true, it's probably too good to be true.

6 Likes

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by dayssolalee(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2022
If you are real music fans. Do you know you can now stream music and win on Smen Music Shoplife?

Visit https://smenmusic.com.ng/music-brand
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Sirbuddy88(m): 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2022
Am into it too and have made my money out of it, right now they are setting up a physical office in Lagos Nigeria, Allen precisely and it will be open in October.
What your friend didn't tells you is that there is a 15% charge on every withdrawal which they says it's a tax charge from our government.
Well it's all depends on you, no one should false anyone.

2 Likes

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 27, 2022
Someone told me about it few days ago, he showed me how much he has made, though have registered but I have not funded my account. I came here to search if it's real
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by babybabyl(f): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2022
Please we need answers ooo...
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Ineedhustle247: 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2022
It's called monkey business sir grin

Let me tell you a quick story

MONKEY BUSINESS
grin

A lot of monkeys lived near a village.

One day a merchant came to the village to buy the monkeys.

He announced that he would buy the monkeys for N1000 each.

The villagers thought he was mad. grin

They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys for N1000 each?

Still, some people caught a few monkeys and gave them to the merchant and he gave them N1000 for each monkey.

This news spread like wildfire and more people caught more monkeys to sell to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he would buy monkeys for N2000 each.

Even the lazy villagers now ran around to catch the remaining monkeys and sold them for N2000 each.

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys for N5000 each.

The villagers started to lose sleep! They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left, and got N5000 for each one.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.

Then the merchant said he was going home for a week and when he returned he would buy monkeys for N10,000 each.

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought.

The merchant went home and the villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell at N10,000 each.

Then the employee told them he will secretly sell them monkeys for N7,000 each.

This news spread like wildfire. Since the merchant will buy monkeys for N10,000 each, there is a N3,000 profit for each monkey.

The next day the villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.

The employee sold all the monkeys for N7,000 each.

The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys.

The villagers took care of the monkeys and waited for the merchant to return.

But nobody came.

They ran to the employee.

But he had already left too.

The villagers then realised that they had bought the useless stray monkeys for N7,000 each and were unable to sell them.

*Beware of Monkey Businesses*

*Real Businesses are always based on Real Products and Services*

No more monkey businesses this DECEMBER....

NO QUICK MONEY BEFORE DECEMBER FOR YOUR OWN SANITY

Some are coming in the form of network marketing, unrealistic return on investment etc etc....beware!

Nice and sweet promises are calculated for you which look wonderful on paper but a mirage in reality.

Always VOTE & INVEST wisely cool

Again beware of Monkey Business cheesy!!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2022
hahaha, ok
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by gynya: 8:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
River Ranch is not a scam. I am currently on it and over 50 of my colleagues at work too. Whether you do referral or not, you earn your pay, just that it's not quick money. It accumulates over time.
Life itself is a risk. It's better you try, than wish you missed out.

2 Likes

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Johfem(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2022

1 Like

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by oneMalik: 5:10pm On Sep 29, 2022
Don't you wanna make money ?

my friend go and buy but the kind curse you go receive her by December if you come back to complain of fraud you no go like am .
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by babybabyl(f): 2:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
I have registered and I did my first withdrawal, once I get alert i will come back here and say it. The money you put into this Ranch most be money you can risk. Because everything is risk oo.. good luck.

1 Like

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Unyimekelvin: 6:21pm On Sep 30, 2022
It's might end in tears
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Unyimekelvin: 6:22pm On Sep 30, 2022
babybabyl:
I finally registered in River Ranch and I have come back to say it's real oo.... Go ahead to register if you need invitation code hit � me up...

I will gladly give you...
refer me

1 Like

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by epondudu: 5:57pm On Oct 01, 2022
Ineedhustle247:
It's called monkey business sir grin

Let me tell you a quick story

MONKEY BUSINESS
grin

A lot of monkeys lived near a village.

One day a merchant came to the village to buy the monkeys.

He announced that he would buy the monkeys for N1000 each.

The villagers thought he was mad. grin

They thought how can somebody buy stray monkeys for N1000 each?

Still, some people caught a few monkeys and gave them to the merchant and he gave them N1000 for each monkey.

This news spread like wildfire and more people caught more monkeys to sell to the merchant.

After a few days, the merchant announced that he would buy monkeys for N2000 each.

Even the lazy villagers now ran around to catch the remaining monkeys and sold them for N2000 each.

Then the merchant announced that he will buy monkeys for N5000 each.

The villagers started to lose sleep! They caught six or seven monkeys, which was all that was left, and got N5000 for each one.

The villagers were waiting anxiously for the next announcement.

Then the merchant said he was going home for a week and when he returned he would buy monkeys for N10,000 each.

He asked his employee to take care of the monkeys he bought.

The merchant went home and the villagers were very sad as there were no more monkeys left for them to sell at N10,000 each.

Then the employee told them he will secretly sell them monkeys for N7,000 each.

This news spread like wildfire. Since the merchant will buy monkeys for N10,000 each, there is a N3,000 profit for each monkey.

The next day the villagers made a queue near the monkey cage.

The employee sold all the monkeys for N7,000 each.

The rich bought monkeys in big lots. The poor borrowed money from money lenders and also bought monkeys.

The villagers took care of the monkeys and waited for the merchant to return.

But nobody came.

They ran to the employee.

But he had already left too.

The villagers then realised that they had bought the useless stray monkeys for N7,000 each and were unable to sell them.

*Beware of Monkey Businesses*

*Real Businesses are always based on Real Products and Services*

No more monkey businesses this DECEMBER....

NO QUICK MONEY BEFORE DECEMBER FOR YOUR OWN SANITY

Some are coming in the form of network marketing, unrealistic return on investment etc etc....beware!

Nice and sweet promises are calculated for you which look wonderful on paper but a mirage in reality.

Always VOTE & INVEST wisely cool

Again beware of Monkey Business cheesy!!

thanks for this but they will not listen ooo.
The dog that will be lost in the bush will not hear the whistle of the hunter.I am saving your short advice for future references. Even scammers are using different account on the forum to fool the sheeples...God is watching. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by stancod(m): 8:24am On Oct 02, 2022
babybabyl:
I finally registered in River Ranch and I have come back to say it's real oo.... Go ahead to register if you need invitation code hit � me up...

I will gladly give you...
pls refer me
Number below
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Kinsol007(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2022
*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

*Proceed of registration*

(1) click on the link: http://www.riverranch.app
(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code 63247 submit.

(3) click log in and input your phone number and password

(4) Go to *me* icon located below on the home page, click on recharge, you will see the price, click on the amount you re paying, then confirm.

(5) copy the account number or write it out

(6) go to your bank or USSD to make payment

(7) screenshot your payment, come back to the app to upload it, then submit

(cool the money you paid for will be on your dashboard inside *me* page, if not contact the person that invited you.

(9) if it's there, click on ranch icon, you will see the animals, click on the one you want to feed, click on buy, then click on gain income, you dividends for the day will be on your dashboard.

(10) go back to home page, click on *get free money*, click on feed, to receive, then go back to me page, #590 must have been added to your money there.

(11) everyday, go to ranch to gain income

(12) on the me page, look downward, you will see *withdrawal account*, clikc on it to input your account details and submit

(13) To get your money daily if you wish except Sat and Sunday, click on withdrawal (opposite recharge), input the details and the amount you want to withdraw.

Get it the next day

Thanks so much

0912 876 2690[b][/b]

1 Like

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Kinsol007(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2022
Kinsol007:
*GUIDE TO REGISTRATION*
✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️

(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code 63247 submit.

(3) click log in and input your phone number and password

(4) Go to *me* icon located below on the home page, click on recharge, you will see the price, click on the amount you re paying, then confirm.

(5) copy the account number or write it out

(6) go to your bank or USSD to make payment

(7) screenshot your payment, come back to the app to upload it, then submit

(cool the money you paid for will be on your dashboard inside *me* page, if not contact the person that invited you.

(9) if it's there, click on ranch icon, you will see the animals, click on the one you want to feed, click on buy, then click on gain income, you dividends for the day will be on your dashboard.

(10) go back to home page, click on *get free money*, click on feed, to receive, then go back to me page, #590 must have been added to your money there.

(11) everyday, go to ranch to gain income

(12) on the me page, look downward, you will see *withdrawal account*, clikc on it to input your account details and submit

(13) To get your money daily if you wish except Sat and Sunday, click on withdrawal (opposite recharge), input the details and the amount you want to withdraw.

Get it the next day

Thanks so much

0912 876 2690[b][/b]

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by storalx: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2022
I was searching river ranch app on google to know the people's thoughts about the online business, after checking some of the sites that write about it, I discovered that the people posting and commenting are either new members that join but haven't put any money or have not join at all, so the people that have put their money and have been on the business for some months are not responding to the people comments on those sites.
People that are invited to join the business do always search and check on those posts and their comments just to confirm whether it is scam or legit.

These are some details about the river ranch company according to the best of my knowledge.

[1] - River ranch entered Nigeria market February or March of this year.

[2] - The company is based in USA and operate their online in Nigeria.

[3] - When you joined river ranch and buy any of the animals, one of the manager will add you to the company's WhatsApp group for it's regular meetings.

[4] - Listed below are the current animals that are available, you can buy any of them and start making money daily.
a) SHEEP - Cost #8,000 - income #340 everyday for 150 days
b) PIG - Cost #13,000 - income #520 everyday for 180 days
c) MUSCOVY DUCK - Cost #20,000 - income #800 everyday for 180 days
d) SIKA DEER - Cost #25,000 - income #1,000 everyday for 180 days
e) ALPACA - Cost #50,000 - income #2,000 everyday for 365 days
f) COW - Cost #60,000 - income #2,500 everyday for 365 days

[5] - Withdrawal is daily, you can withdraw every working day, and this make it impossible for the company to run away because as the money is entering the company account so it is also leaving it's account daily, So if it will stop, it will definitely lost and it will not achieve any particular goal.

[6] - These are the two main reasons the company is investing on animal ranching?
a) The primary reason is to enable its members make money and get daily income .
b) The company is also receiving subsidies annually from the American government and in return the company will give its members the monetary benefits as grant to enable them to fund their animal ranching business after the company have help them establish ranch in Nigeria this is the reason the company has been training it's member on animal ranching, educating them and showing them how good and lucrative it is.

[7] - The company will not tell you to post their payment alerts so for people to see and be convinced about the sideline and there is no area in the app that is design to show any records or updates about their live payments.

[8] - The company will be in the Nigeria market for 5 to 10 years or probably continuously, since it is a government recognized business, so definitely, they will stay for many years, till poverty have be greatly reduced in Nigeria, this is their goal.

[9] - The app is designed to show a member referrals, the first level, second level and the third level, this make up a TEAM
a) it shows the current total withdrawal of all the team members and
b) it contains their current total withdrawable income.
c) it also display the current total number of all the members of the team (members that bought animal).
So taking the average investment for each member to be roughly #30,000 per member and multiple the figure with the total number of members, you will find that it is twice less than the sum of both the total withdrawal of the members and the current total income.
So the average total of money those members invest is twice less than the total money the company has paid, in that team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Coupleth: 7:40pm On Oct 03, 2022
This is really good to hear cos I was also introduced to this very plantform called RIVERRANCH today morning by a Senior Pastor in my place of worship....

Whao, but I've decides to give it a trial. I will START with a DEER which is #25K.
Anything worth doing is worth doing WELL....

1 Like

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by babybabyl(f): 7:44am On Oct 04, 2022
Don't put your money first do your research well. ������
Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by babybabyl(f): 4:44pm On Oct 04, 2022
I can finally say River Ranch is real oo, I did my registration and my withdrawal so far it has been good but please put in money you can afford to lose Don't put your � rent in it.(be wise) because all this things doesn't last so be careful

(2) click on register, input your phone number, 6 digit password and the invitation code of whosoever that invited you, submit.

I don't work for the company
Register at your own RISK

Thank you...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Isyakudavid: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2022
It's legit but nothing last so be wise
33729 register if you want

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Isyakudavid: 12:21am On Oct 05, 2022
This is my account but note that they collect charges for withdrawals e.g if you withdraw 20k you will receive 17k

Re: Is River Ranch Site A Scam Or Legit? by Bodmaxiz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2022
Don't be fool river ranche is ready to run away, they taget and when they rich there taget they will run away

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stepmother Burns Girl In Gombe After Killing Her Mother & Sister / Man Places Gun In Between Girl's Vagina In Chicago, Declared Wanted For Rape / Ikorodu Murder Gang, Baddo Nabbed By Vigilantes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.