Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,461 members, 7,833,582 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely (16917 Views)

How Much Is A Litre Of Fuel In Your Area. / NNPC Petrol Price Without Subsidy Is ₦‎400/Litre – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 8:05pm On Sep 14, 2022
You've got nothing to say..
Don't cry over obituary.
Asiwaju need not your tears.
CheapHomes1:

Oh my baby is hurt. Did anyone take your lolipop? Don't cry again ok. Clean your eyes and use your sense to tell us how it makes sense that Tinubu brought buhari to the presidency. Buhari created problems then Tinubu should become president to solve the problems that buhari created.
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2022
You already answered because you are sick.
Paullo19:

No need to ans u.. Because I already know u are sick..
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2022
proff010:
You've got nothing to say..
Don't cry over obituary.
Asiwaju need not your tears.

If I have nothing to say, then what is this?

Oh my baby is hurt. Did anyone take your lolipop? Don't cry again ok. Wipe your tears and use your sense to tell us how it makes sense that Tinubu brought buhari to the presidency. Buhari created problems then Tinubu should become president to solve the problems that buhari created.
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 8:16pm On Sep 14, 2022
You've got nothing to say. Your hatred has blinded your reasoning.
CheapHomes1:

Oh my baby is hurt. Did anyone take your lolipop? Don't cry again ok. Wipe your tears and use your sense to tell us how it makes sense that Tinubu brought buhari to the presidency. Buhari created problems then Tinubu should become president to solve the problems that buhari created.
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 8:21pm On Sep 14, 2022
proff010:
You've got nothing to say. Your hatred has blinded your reasoning.

Can you identify the hatred you referring to?

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2022
Check your facts before spewing thrash. How did Tinubu brought Buhari? Have you forgotten the Alliance between all the politician even from the east, so how is Tinubu responsible. From your state how many people voted Apc.
CheapHomes1:

You haven't answered the questions.

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 3:39am On Sep 15, 2022
proff010:
Check your facts before spewing thrash. How did Tinubu brought Buhari? Have you forgotten the Alliance between all the politician even from the east, so how is Tinubu responsible. From your state how many people voted Apc.

still doesnt answer the questions.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor-2/
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 8:25am On Sep 15, 2022
Thrash
CheapHomes1:

still doesnt answer the questions.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/06/03/tinubu-i-made-buhari-president-osinbajo-vp-abiodun-governor-2/
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 10:38am On Sep 15, 2022
proff010:
Thrash

Are you saying Tinubu is talking trash?

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2022
CheapHomes1:

Are you saying obituary is talking trash?

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 12:59pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=proff010 post=116684292][/quote]

Are you saying obituary and Tinubu are one and the same thing?

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 1:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author =CheapHomes1 post=116688176]

Are you saying obituary and my father are one and the same thing?

Oh my baby is hurt. Did anyone take your lolipop? Don't cry again ok. Wipe your tears and use your sense to tell us how it makes sense that Tinubu brought buhari to the presidency. Buhari created problems then Tinubu should become president to solve the problems that buhari created.[/quote]
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 1:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
[quote author=proff010 post=116688466][/quote]

Are you now saying that Tinubu is my father and that Tinubu and obituary are one and the same thing?

Oh my baby is hurt. Did anyone take your lolipop? Don't cry again ok. Wipe your tears and use your sense to tell us how it makes sense that Tinubu brought buhari to the presidency. Buhari created problems then Tinubu should become president to solve the problems that buhari created
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Tinubu is your president come 2023
CheapHomes1:

Are you now saying that Tinubu is my father and that Tinubu and obituary are one and the same thing?

Oh my baby is hurt. Did anyone take your lolipop? Don't cry again ok. Wipe your tears and use your sense to tell us how it makes sense that Tinubu brought buhari to the presidency. Buhari created problems then Tinubu should become president to solve the problems that buhari created
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 1:29pm On Sep 15, 2022
proff010:
Tinubu is your president come 2023

That's good so Are you now saying that Tinubu is my father and that Tinubu and obituary are one and the same thing?

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 1:44pm On Sep 15, 2022
Obituary is your father not Tinubu the presido.
CheapHomes1:

That's good so Are you now saying that Tinubu is my father and that Tinubu and obituary are one and the same thing?

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 2:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
proff010:
Obituary is your father not Tinubu the presido.

But if you say Tinubu and obituary are one and the same thing, that means Tinubu is my father?

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
No matter what..
As far as i live there's still hope
Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by proff010: 3:30pm On Sep 15, 2022
You mean obituary is your father not Tinubu presido
CheapHomes1:

But if you say Tinubu and obituary are one and the same thing, that means Tinubu is my father?

Re: FACTCHECK: One Litre Of Fuel In Nigeria To Cost N462 Without Subsidy? Unlikely by CheapHomes1: 9:10pm On Sep 15, 2022
proff010:
You mean obituary is your father not Tinubu presido

But you claimed that Tinubu and obituary are one and the same. If that is the case, are you then saying that Tinubu is my father?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

VP Sambo's Brother Dies In Car Crash At Kawo, Kaduna / Supreme Court Upholds Delta, Oyo And Yobe Governorship Elections / "Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.